Ho to fix strangely changing colors of car in game?

Browse FAQ, ask other guys for help with your issue or post a hint here.
Knight_Rider

Ho to fix strangely changing colors of car in game?

Post by Knight_Rider »

Thanks, i have made the whole field but the ony problem is, is when you go to use the cars say your going to use the irwin racing tools car which is blue and yellow it comes out in game blue and red, is there anyway to fix that?
Quklis

Re: [tou] V8 SuperCars 2009/2010 Base Pack

Post by Quklis »

Knight_Rider wrote:Thanks, i have made the whole field but the ony problem is, is when you go to use the cars say your going to use the irwin racing tools car which is blue and yellow it comes out in game blue and red, is there anyway to fix that?
http://jtarj.free.fr/GRO/G_paint.php
xyz

Post by xyz »

yes:
the prob is the color
make the livery paintable (use only color 0 and color 4 for paint in careditor) and change manually the color in-game
read tutorials for more info
Paw

Post by Paw »

You've probably used some of 113 or 114 for yellow? It goes like that: the game uses the color you have selected, and two next for shading. So if yours color is 114, it uses also 115 and 116, which are red. So to prevent this, you need to use 110-112 for yellow on your car. And next time you can make a new topic in Help & advice subforum ;)
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: Ho to fix strangely changing colors of car in game?

Post by Trigger Happy »

Too much off topic. :really:

@ Knight_Rider: I know, that you're working on the V8s, but as Paw says, when you have problem, ask here please, not mix your tech. problem into topic with another theme (even if related, still different). Thanks.

P.S. Looking forward to the painted pack. :bg:
Alonsomania

Post by Alonsomania »

Paw wrote:You've probably used some of 113 or 114 for yellow? It goes like that: the game uses the color you have selected, and two next for shading. So if yours color is 114, it uses also 115 and 116, which are red. So to prevent this, you need to use 110-112 for yellow on your car. And next time you can make a new topic in Help & advice subforum ;)
I actually use 176 for yellow, looks better ingame.