Problem with windows 7

Browse FAQ, ask other guys for help with your issue or post a hint here.
Hiken17

Problem with windows 7

Post by Hiken17 »

well, for first, hi again to everyone :wave: , now i'm finding some time so i'm going to be active in this forum again.

but some time ago, i change my pc and now i have the windows 7, and generally don't work perfect on it, it runs, but i still having two big problems:
i can't change the resolution, and the important one, i can't change any driver's controls.
as always, i wait for your help, thanks :hattip:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my gr creations
GeneFans/The official spanish forum
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: Problem with windows 7

Post by Trigger Happy »

:search:

You'll find answers. ;)

And welcome back. :bg:
Hiken17

Post by Hiken17 »

ouch. :doh:
how can i miss that? too much time without visiting this forum :sweatdrop:
i''l seach for it inmediatly
my gr creations
Hiken17

Post by Hiken17 »

sorry trigger, but i still needing help :( nobody can help?
my gr creations
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

I already told you, that these problems were already discussed in some topic in this subforum, so finding mentioned solution in them should help you. :bg: Have you looked for that? And even more the new version 1.10 fixed the compatibility problems with Win7, so I'm not much sure, what or where is your problem. :scratch:

BTW call me Trigger Happy, please or if you wish to shorten it, I would prefer TH or simply Ivo like always. ;)
Hiken17

Post by Hiken17 »

ok for the name, i prefer ivo :D and about the problem, forget it, you can close the thread, it's solved
my gr creations
The MNZ

Post by The MNZ »

maxi17 wrote:ok for the name, i prefer ivo :D and about the problem, forget it, you can close the thread, it's solved
Trigger Sad don't close topics without a good reason(like piracy). If someone has a doubt related could post here. ;)
Hiken17

Post by Hiken17 »

ahmm, :scratch: ok
my gr creations