Finding tracks

Browse FAQ, ask other guys for help with your issue or post a hint here.
start_16

Finding tracks

Post by start_16 »

GeneRally newb here, so go easy.

I can see there's plenty of tracks to download in the Tracks forum but can someone point me to a central place (if there is one) where I can download real IndyCar, NASCAR, or Formula 1 tracks. I've gone through the forum for most of the night and I've only found about 5 F1 tracks. Of course, I could be blind and just missed most of them. Thanks for any help.
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Re: Finding tracks

Post by Lukeno94 »

There isn't one. Checking through the restored tracks section, and using the search function, should find you most of the tracks you are after.
Alex

Post by Alex »

start_16 wrote:GeneRally newb here, so go easy.

I can see there's plenty of tracks to download in the Tracks forum but can someone point me to a central place (if there is one) where I can download real IndyCar, NASCAR, or Formula 1 tracks. I've gone through the forum for most of the night and I've only found about 5 F1 tracks. Of course, I could be blind and just missed most of them. Thanks for any help.
You've posted at the right time. I've been compiling lots of F1 tracks from 1930s to present. If you want them, i can email them to you. I also have plenty of NASCAR and Indycar tracks as well, such as Fontana and Motegi.
Look to the left ----------------> that's to the right, mate :(
Owner of Team GeneAlex
GRACE S1 - 25th out of 47 drivers and 14th out of 18 teams. Not bad for a first season eh?
GRC S18 - 15th out of 26 (7th out of 14 in junior standings)
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

For list of available rwl tracks check G-Tracks list.
The MNZ

Post by The MNZ »

You also could found the cars on car section, use the [ser](eventually also [for] or [ovl]) tag on search.
To F1, i suggest Maciej1's cars to 2010 if you prefer a hard tail and the Fechna's ones if you like a few sliding. To 2011 Ms's ones fill both categories.
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

He isn't asking for cars ;)
Alex

Post by Alex »

And also, it's not that you're blind, but because this isn't the first forum. We used to have an older forum on RaceSimCentral that had thousands of cars and tracks but unfortunately died in late 2008 and again in late 2009 and there were no backups created.
Look to the left ----------------> that's to the right, mate :(
Owner of Team GeneAlex
GRACE S1 - 25th out of 47 drivers and 14th out of 18 teams. Not bad for a first season eh?
GRC S18 - 15th out of 26 (7th out of 14 in junior standings)
egamad
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by egamad »

This forum uses a track tagging sistem, where all tracks released have to have one or more tags (track type description) assigned. This is to help users search for their desired track type, which is [rwl] in your case. :bg:
Visit My GeneRally site!
Join the Joint Effort Tree (JET) project here!
Tezzo

Post by Tezzo »

Try this website! There's lots of tracks to download. :bg:
http://tom.gene-rally.com/index.php