Help, please!

Browse FAQ, ask other guys for help with your issue or post a hint here.
ciumpix

Help, please!

Post by ciumpix »

Hello, I'm a noob at GeneRally.

My question is quite simple but I don't find an answer to it..

I saw that there are some guys that are hosting some GeneRally championships with finances. Players can choose engine manufacturer, tyres, facilities and other stuff. I don't get it. How can I do it too? They also organize the races in Practice, Qualifying and Race sessions. How do they simulate the races?

Here is an example of what a guy does and I want to know how he does it: http://www.gpro.net/gb/forum/ViewTopic. ... 307&Page=1

If you didn't understand what I'm saying, just say and I'll try to be more clear.

Thanks!
RudyOosterndijk

Re: Help, please!

Post by RudyOosterndijk »

Hi there.

Well, first off all I suggest contacting the host of this competition. He'll know best about what to do and how this compo works. This is obviously the wrong forum.

Anyway, compos that include some kind of management part are rare here on the official unofficial forum.
In my opinion the whole procedure of this compo is not transparent at all. This setup stuff sounds rather articificial and has basically nothing to do with the game itself but appears to be some forum-only management game. To me it sounds like a really poor attempt.

If you want to race yourself then you're welcome to participate in the most challenging compos on the internet - right here on the international forum which is the first place to go.

Have fun!
ciumpix

Re: Help, please!

Post by ciumpix »

Okay, thanks for response! :D