Bits of car not showing up correctly.

Browse FAQ, ask other guys for help with your issue or post a hint here.
Maxaxle

Bits of car not showing up correctly.

Post by Maxaxle »

Neither the right headlight nor the lower half of the 2-poly single-solid-bar-style taillight are showing up on my car. I've ruled out the possibility of flipped pollies, however I can't remember if it's recommended to set the car's pollies up left-to-right (Poly 1 on far left, Poly 20 on far right) from the perspective of the car or not, plus it's a fairly complex model.
JWong

Re: Bits of car not showing up correctly.

Post by JWong »

For poly order, you want the overlay pollies on the right (i.e. higher number) than the background pollies. In you instance, if flipped pollies is not the issue, the headlight and tail-light should be higher poly number than the pollies "underneath" these. Also remember to click the normals button when in lighting view.
Maxaxle

Re: Bits of car not showing up correctly.

Post by Maxaxle »

JWong wrote:For poly order, you want the overlay pollies on the right (i.e. higher number) than the background pollies. In you instance, if flipped pollies is not the issue, the headlight and tail-light should be higher poly number than the pollies "underneath" these. Also remember to click the normals button when in lighting view.
I'll try that, thanks!
EDIT: Yes, it worked. :D