Help with driving technique

Browse FAQ, ask other guys for help with your issue or post a hint here.
felipebart

Help with driving technique

Post by felipebart »

I have issues even when I drive against a lv70 AI... Can anyone here give me some advice on how to deal with curves? I don't know how to proceed. Every curve I 'freeze' the wheels, and I guess this is wrong because every F1 race that I watch it's an error to do that. But the game is strange, because when i use acceleration and brake at the same time (with this the wheels don't freeze, the car just slow down), the button to turn don't work... Thanks for comprehension, and I know this is a really uncommon thing to ask here :D
Areen

Re: Help with driving technique

Post by Areen »

Don't use accelerate and brake buttons in the same time. Just use one button for acceleration and for breaking just don't push it. That's all.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

BTW which car, please? Each is bit different for driving, but generally most of them aren't requiring braking before turn, just lifting throttle is usually enough for slowing down (and even that isn't needed in many curves), so that's why I'm curious which you use and need braking. :)
felipebart

Post by felipebart »

I notice that this issue of three buttons at the same time can be fixed... Just some type of keys that can't be used together... So i managed to fix it, and I see a lot of results!!! I manage to reduce my best times by a .5 to .7 difference. BTW, I just drive General, a car that is a bit loose, and by just releasing the acceleration button, i think the car opens the curve too much, losing some time (i dunno if this happens on Formula)... Also, the AI is eating dust... I finish with 5secs+ diff a 4 km race... I reduce the Agari record to 9.26 with the general... For me it's almost a miracle, since I was driving at 9.7~