Can't use Juan's Car Editor

Browse FAQ, ask other guys for help with your issue or post a hint here.
Sunoco

Can't use Juan's Car Editor

Post by Sunoco »

I mean, I can. It opens up fine, but I am unable to edit the model. I will click the "model" button and it WILL show up as another window of the program in the task bar, but even if I select that Window nothing shows up; as if it's not there.

It's sort of hard to describe the problem, I hope I'm making sense.

Here's a screenshot of what I mean:
I have no clue what the problem is or how it could possibly be fixed. Any help would be appreciated.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: Can't use Juan's Car Editor

Post by Trigger Happy »

I don't know which OS you have, but in Vista you'd need to right-click on the button of model window in the start bar and choose ''Maximalize'' in the menu.
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

He's got Windows 7, based on the screenshot. Select model window, press windows key and the up arrow. Problem solved. :)
Sunoco

Post by Sunoco »

THANK YOU. That worked wonders. ^_^

Also: is there any kind of... template car I can download or something? Or maybe another car making tutorial other than the one by "Genetleman"? I'm really struggling with this car making thing.
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

I'm not aware of a template car, but feel free to modify mine for your own use so you can get to grips with carmaking. :)
Sunoco

Post by Sunoco »

Thank you; I appreciate that. :D

It's surprising to me that there are so few car making tutorials. I think there WERE more, back in the RSC days, but I could be imagining things.