Some problems

Browse FAQ, ask other guys for help with your issue or post a hint here.
cov

Some problems

Post by cov »

Hey guys i'm brand new on the web of GR! :cool: i have played the game since ten years only alone, and i'm sooooo happy to see so many players, so amazing tracks on your site! :bg: :bg: :bg:

Can i just ask some questions? I haven't find a new version of the game, but i can't play on all you'rs amazings tracks!
after this, i see some screenshots with not only 6 but 12 players on one track! It's possible?
The best game ever promess me much surprises!

More over, I have created one line of 32cars , improved with the time... i think i need to show you later!
:goal:
thank's for your help and all your passion for this game!!!!!
DuklaLiberec

Re: Some problems

Post by DuklaLiberec »

First of all, welcome to GRIF, it is always a pleasure to see friends of GeneRally registering here and saying hello to our community. :wave:
cov wrote:but i can't play on all you'rs amazings tracks!
That sounds odd to me, to be frank. :? Every track available here should be playable.
cov wrote: after this, i see some screenshots with not only 6 but 12 players on one track! It's possible?
The answer:
TuomoH wrote:You can't have more than 6 players. You've probably seen some pictures but those are Photoshopped.
cov

Post by cov »

thank's for your reply! Sure it was photoshopped but it would have been good!
For the tracks i don't no yet but i can find de bug if is not a common problem!

good to speak about this!
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

When you start the game, try to press F1 and check the box, if you're using latest version of the game - 1.2c. If not, you can download it here at game's official site. And don't forget to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 too (link is also at the site). :)
cov

Post by cov »

Thank you so much!!! I've try it, its looks the same, but de trackeditor is better! and understood why snakeditor did not work! And all other are working now... de fresh version i not so different, good for me!
enjoy! thx thx thx