Saving a Race after Leaving the Results Screen?

Browse FAQ, ask other guys for help with your issue or post a hint here.
ACM

Saving a Race after Leaving the Results Screen?

Post by ACM »

This is a continuation of what happened in another thread.

http://forum.generally-racers.com/viewt ... 117#p97117
ACM wrote:I totally cannot believe it. After finishing an awesome run on round 3 complete with trademark finish, I hit F11, then reached for the escape key (so I can save)...only to hit tilde and be taken back to the menu. :headbang: After that I just lost the motivation to "give it my all" for round 4. A shame: I put so much sweat and practice into that run, to make sure everything went smoothly. :ashamed:

Is there no way to recover a save file of a race after a basic mishap like that, for future reference?

(By the way puttz, I accidentally sent the file to you from a different e-mail account.)
http://forum.generally-racers.com/viewt ... 327#p97327
ACM wrote:Looking at the results: man, I really DID throw away that round 3 victory (and a CLOSE victory—we would have had a race on our hands) AS WELL as a best lap. :( I would have been up there chasing down maclape in the standings, but instead I threw the championship away (unless maclape somehow suffers a catastrophic failure within the next half of the season).
So yes: anyone who can tell me how to make a save file of my last race after the fact of leaving the results screen, that would be grateful, as the current inbuilt autosave function is useless for this as it only loads the very beginning of a race.
RobertRacer

Re: Saving a Race after Leaving the Results Screen?

Post by RobertRacer »

I don't think, that there is a possibility to save a race after leaving the Results. But this is my opinion. Maybe it's possible, but I don't know a way to do it. :shhh:
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff