"No supportred resolutions could be found" Win 8.1

Browse FAQ, ask other guys for help with your issue or post a hint here.
tuh

"No supportred resolutions could be found" Win 8.1

Post by tuh »

Hay all,

I have a problem with GR 1.2. I had it installed on my old computer with Windows XP. Then I bought new computer with Windows 8.1. I copied the whole GR folder on pendrive and then put it on new computer. First time I ran it, it worked, but now, when I want to run the game, the message appears: "No supportred resolutions could be found".

I tried to change screen resolutions but I didn't work. It is strange, because GR worked at the first time after copying it's folder from old computer to the new one...
puttz

Re: "No supportred resolutions could be found" Win 8.1

Post by puttz »

Maybe try a fresh GR install and move your tracks, cars, and AI into the new install. See if that works.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
tuh

Post by tuh »

Solved. I reinstalled and set compatibility with Win XP SP3 :).
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

puttz wrote:Maybe try a fresh GR install and move your tracks, cars, and AI into the new install. See if that works.
This is good advice, but maybe simplier is to delete gr.ini (its a text file) which is located in GR folder and try to run GR again :bg: It works fine with me ;)
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)