Land Editor question

Browse FAQ, ask other guys for help with your issue or post a hint here.
Txizzle

Land Editor question

Post by Txizzle »

I couldn't find the answer anywhere else, so I thought I'd try it here, before getting smacked in the face for bringing up old pages.

I downloaded the Landeditor (the most recent one, v1.3 or 1.3b or something) but I can't get it to work, i've tried it in a seperate folder in the game folder, with all the files in the game folder, and in a seperate folder outside of the game folder....but in all cases it comes with the same French error statement that it lacks a file or something (my French is crap, yeay for google translate)...

How do I get it to work?
To finish first, first you have to finish!
puttz

Re: Land Editor question

Post by puttz »

You might want to try running it as administrator and in compatibility mode. If that doesn't work, you may need to find whatever file is missing (I'd imagine it's some kind of dll file) and put it in the same folder as the landeditor.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
Txizzle

Re: Land Editor question

Post by Txizzle »

Well i'll be damned...try it in Administrator mode and it works...thanks dude! *feels like a noob right now* xD
To finish first, first you have to finish!