An error i don't know **** about...

Browse FAQ, ask other guys for help with your issue or post a hint here.
Txizzle

An error i don't know **** about...

Post by Txizzle »

Hey, I am starting a GR competition with some friend though FB, so I told them where to download it and all....

One of them reported an error to me that he got when he tried to start the game, but I don't know how to advise him.

A part of the error-notice is in Dutch, I will try to translate it.

It said "cannot find accespoint (or entrypoint depending on translation) of SDL_Flip procedure in DLL file C:\users\raif\Desktop\Generally.exe

Can anyone help me, and my friend?
FRUKIScze

Re: An error i don't know **** about...

Post by FRUKIScze »

Txizzle wrote:Hey, I am starting a GR competition with some friend though FB, so I told them where to download it and all....

One of them reported an error to me that he got when he tried to start the game, but I don't know how to advise him.

A part of the error-notice is in Dutch, I will try to translate it.

It said "cannot find accespoint (or entrypoint depending on translation) of SDL_Flip procedure in DLL file C:\users\raif\Desktop\Generally.exe

Can anyone help me, and my friend?
Why does he have generally.exe in the desktop folder? Does he have all GR instalation in this folder or only generally.exe file? :shhh:
Stupid question but you know... sometimes something doesnt work because is not plugged into electricity :rofl:
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)