Generally on windows 8.1

Browse FAQ, ask other guys for help with your issue or post a hint here.
NESMASTER249

Generally on windows 8.1

Post by NESMASTER249 »

Hello, my name is NESMASTER249 and I want to ask if there is a way to get generally to work on windows 8.1. I've tried numerous times downloading software and downloading but it still doesn't work by giving me the "No supported resolutions were found message. So, I read the readme and brought me to the links so I downloaded the software and it still doesn't work. It has only worked on the first try where i was able to play then I shut it off. But when I ran it it gave me the same error message. Please I would like to know some info or a solution to this issue. Thank you.
Gzehoo

Re: Generally on windows 8.1

Post by Gzehoo »

Did you try to launch it via TrackEditor?

I installed GeneRally on my laptop with Windows 10 and it didn't work launching GeneRally.exe but after selecting "Launch GeneRally" in TrackEditor I didn't have any problems with that.
Chairman of Lambda Motosports Cars
Lambda Motosports
Team Manager | Gzehoo on GWR

[*] Grand Tour Trophy (2011-2017) [*] International Endurance Series (2012-2017) [*]
GeneRally Polska Discord Server
Hormous

Post by Hormous »

It happens the same to me times ago, if I remember correctly I just enable "run as administrator"(right click on GR application icon to find the button).
Jacksparrowe

Post by Jacksparrowe »

Neither of these worked for me
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

Try to download it again and freshly, sometimes it works for me :). Or try to download a competitions gamepack, they work.