View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 1032 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 2, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 2, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 2, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 2, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 2, 5.00 on the average.  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42
 Competitions ideas 

GeneRally Carmaster

Post Re: Competitions ideas
Generally Touring Cars Technical Regulations for 2018

Main change - GTC1 is free to use

Attachments:
File comment: Local copy of PDF
gtc.zip [165.04 KiB]
Downloaded 1 time

Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:20 pm
Profile WWW

Hi all guys,
At this time, from my subscription to the forum, I was able to participate in some competition with other users ... but I noticed a bit of difficulty in being competitive.
I find myself a pretty good player of arcade and simulation racing games and particularly competitive person (so much to get nervous in searching my best performance) but getting me more than 13 seconds from the first ranked in my first race was really a shock. (seriously, these guys are damned fast! :eyes: :lol: )
So, I had an idea that might interest other beginners... create a championship aimed exclusively at rookies, to give users without much skills the possibility to compete and enjoy racing each other.
To accomplish this, we need:
-A user who can provide a login for the competitions and manage the various results of the participants.
-A user who can help manage the rules for the participants and rankings.
-An indefinite number of original circuits (and not taken from reality) in which to compete with users.

I hope my idea can be interesting for GR users... for all those , you can contact me via PM
Have a good day guys

p.s. I have already in mind the name and the subcategories of this competition... but I wait only to see if it can be realized.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:48 pm
Profile E-mail

Onik37 wrote:
Hi all guys,
At this time, from my subscription to the forum, I was able to participate in some competition with other users ... but I noticed a bit of difficulty in being competitive.
I find myself a pretty good player of arcade and simulation racing games and particularly competitive person (so much to get nervous in searching my best performance) but getting me more than 13 seconds from the first ranked in my first race was really a shock. (seriously, these guys are damned fast! :eyes: :lol: )
So, I had an idea that might interest other beginners... create a championship aimed exclusively at rookies, to give users without much skills the possibility to compete and enjoy racing each other.
To accomplish this, we need:
-A user who can provide a login for the competitions and manage the various results of the participants.
-A user who can help manage the rules for the participants and rankings.
-An indefinite number of original circuits (and not taken from reality) in which to compete with users.

I hope my idea can be interesting for GR users... for all those , you can contact me via PM
Have a good day guys

p.s. I have already in mind the name and the subcategories of this competition... but I wait only to see if it can be realized.

There used to be a rookies championship almost exactly like you describe, but it's been a couple of years since it was run as the person who ran it has not been able to do so.

April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA

Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:06 pm

GeneRally Carmaster

Yup, the original idea was created by JTarJ, and later it was managed by Murano, and a bit more recently, by Buka. Would be great to see again this kind of competition. I'm not sure yet about the participants number, though.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:34 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Of course, participants are the key thing.
If there are none, it makes no sense to make (or remake in this case) a project like this.
So, this message is directed to all who wants or think to want participate.
Obviously I'm in

Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:59 pm
Profile E-mail

Even though you can call me a veteran in this game, I would actually have to compete in Rookies Championship, in order to not be classified a rookie, because I was too lazy to do so back then. :D
Nevermind, great Idea, as I was just asking in the german community, how to have things live up again.

It´s all about the competition and players across the globe come together as one to play this game.

And a rookies season would definitly be one step.

Of course, PGR F1, one of the big known competitions in GR today, coming from our german community, is delayed for one year till 2018, which attract some players to join back.

The GRID Hattrick is also a good race series, because you have all types of racing combined in one package.

Rallye can also be a fun experience with off-road elements, I never been a part of this type combo before.

Then again have a Race of Champions event once a year, like we used to have.

Any more suggestions? Text me a private message or directly in this thread.

Well, let´s see, what the future holds for our GR community, I´m faithful.

Your welcome,

Eric/GR

. ?

PGR F1 Driver in?
"I´m proud to be back as GR Driver in the world of GeneRally in the year 2015!"

Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:48 pm
Profile E-mail

I am still keen on the TCR Man-Game thing - anyone who has ideas for this, PM me

Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:59 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1032 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 2, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 2, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 2, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 2, 5.00 on the average.Ratings: 2, 5.00 on the average.  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42