View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average. 
 FORMULAGR World Championship [R] 

Post FORMULAGR World Championship [R]
This is an exciting moment. My start with GeneRally literally dates back to the very beginning. Over the past 12 years, I tried to launch my dream championship twice and failed doing so twice as well. Each time I learned, and by now - life is much more predictable - and so I invested evening after evening to launch https://www.formulagr.com

READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE: https://www.formulagr.com

If you have any questions, let me know here or via office@formulagr.com and I'll try to get back to you asap. Deadline for signing up is October 17, 11:59 PM UTC.

Last edited by NICO1 on Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:25 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: FORMULAGR World Championship
We welcome the MACCHINA Racing Team, claiming the second license (beside my own one) :bg: Newcomers from Italy who found GeneRally through Circuit Superstars :) Excited to see if more will join us :cflag:

Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:27 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: FORMULAGR World Championship [R] [Login]
UPDATE: FGR currently has 4 drivers and 2 teams signed up, with 2 more intending to participate. If there are 6 drivers signed up until Saturday evening, the season will go ahead as planned. Should the number be below 6, we will push everything another week :bg:

Rules have been loosened a bit. Due to low demand at the moment, licenses won't get suspended in case of short term inactivity :)

Also: You may sign up as a team with 1 driver only, for this season.

Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:27 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.