Generally Rookie Championship : Season 17 [Login][Race]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
Buka

Re: Generally Rookie Championship : Season 17 [Login][Race]

Post by Buka »

mizzamar wrote:Deep silence in the thread, I guess everyone is practicing for Apasta 24/7...
I hope so. It's the last day to make your race so huury up. Only 3 drivers did their Apasta race by now - NecroPolo, Mizzamar and Mszostus.
Jonzu95

Post by Jonzu95 »

Aww... I forgot my usb to my mum... Now I'm not able to send my results... :vsad:
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

Buka I know you are busy man ;). But I´d like to know when we can expect results (or at least replays) :).

cheers,
Dan.

:hattip:
Buka

Post by Buka »

:sorry: Final results are ready. But first you should check who became the new Master of Apasta! No records this season, but pretty close to Masakari's and Analytico's records.

I want to thank all the drivers whoo took part in the championship, it's a proud for me to manage this championship for you and I want to believe that in the next season it will become only stronger, more interesting and prestigious.

Oh, and this season only the Champion will be blacklisted.
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

I have never been fast at Apasta :D
Congrats to both Mizzamar and Madd Dogg for beign clearly fastest than me and others :D. And to yurijack for his 3rd place :bg:. Also congrats to Team Miskolc for teams tittle :)

I´d like to say thank you to my team mates from Monkey Crew: NecroPolo, Lorenzo and Jonzu95 for 2nd place in teams cup :). Lorenzo´s victory reminded me of most succesful season for Monkey Crew when Mr.J and FogoRJ won 4 races, I wish Lorenzo will race with me next season too :trampo:. I must say that I enjoyed battles with NecroPolo, congrats mate :bg:. Jonzu95 had more technical problmes but incredibely he was scoring good points each round even with huge penalties :bg:. Hope to race with you guys sometimes again :).
Thanks Buka for organizing job :bg:. I think you´ve chosen good tracks and I hope that your work will continue as good as now.
MD

Post by MD »

Buka wrote:Oh, and this season only the Champion will be blacklisted.
WHYYYYYYY? :weep:
BTW...
congratulations to mizzamar for winning the competition. Thank you for that two owned team championships. These were the best seasons for me and I promise I will continue on the top of the board ;)
And, of course,
congratulations for Yurijack, tooomek, JWong and NecroPolo. If you can practice enough in the future I'm sure you will win a several races in the next years (and not only in GRC!)
Last edited by MD on Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GuEss what's coming up nExt!
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Herbal »

Madd Dogg wrote:
WHYYYYYYY? :weep:
Yes, why? I think Madd Dogg would also deserve to be excluded from GRC. ;)
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

I agree. :hide: This was his 8th season. :D Otherwise I want back. :weep: I was blacklisted after 4th one even with never taking a GRC podium. :flip:
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

And a resounding last place in the title standings for me. I'm not very surprised :D
Buka

Post by Buka »

I think that Mizzamar was much better than others this season and proved his nice results in Vuvuzela while Madd Dogg was on same level with Yuri, Lorenzo, JWong, tooomek, Dan Hakulin, Rochester... That's why I blacklist only the winner. Number of seasons doesn't play any role for getting black list. And I'm sure that Madd Dogg will be only more motivated the next season.

@luke If you were raced a bit more... ;)
MD

Post by MD »

@Ivo, Herbal: Buka's absolutely right what is more the decision is also him. I'm really disappointed a bit but that's all. And I agree, it's okay.
(Masakari will be disappointed too. He said I should have been blacklisted long long ago :D I can't wait his reaction :roflmao: )
GuEss what's coming up nExt!
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

I was racing in 7th season in a row and still not blacklisted :D ....... :(
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

I've raced in many seasons and haven't been blacklisted, maybe it's cos I suck? :D
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

yes but in most seasons you did just one race :p
Masakari

Post by Masakari »

I raced only 2 and a half season and being blacklisted..and every one know why..cauze i runed the fastest apasta race time..not fair.. :headbang: blacklist for Madd Dogg!justice for Hungary! :?
Here is the red where is the red - Hungarian lucky game
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Buka wrote:I think that Mizzamar was much better than others this season ....
Sure. My post wasn't meant to be serious. :) Sorry if I confused you. :oops:
zsoltbartok

Post by zsoltbartok »

Buka, Dan: Thank you!
I owe the greatest thanks to Madd Dogg! :hattip: When he offered a seat in Team Miskolc, he also gave me his advices, experience and provided extra motivation for practicing. No wonder I got better. Of course, I trained a lot and always tried to find free time for GRC. But I never expected to win it...

The truth is: though I improved a lot in GR this year, I was probably the luckiest driver in S17. My rivals were fast but they all had problems (Madd Dogg's penalty, Yurijack's missing race and Lorenzo's disappearance), while I was only once unlucky with the AIs and could often rerun my best times in the logins... :shrug:

But of course I am happy to be blacklisted and I am proud of my FLs and my victories, especially my 100th race in Japan and Apasta, too.

Congratulations to everyone who attended to all races, thanks for playing!
Thanks Buka and GRC for giving me a chance to win a race, and finally thank you NecroPolo and KeletMiskolci for collecting very important points in the nations championship - we did it! :)
:champa: :wave:
Formerly known as mizzamar, the GRC veteran Team Miskolc racer and occasional track-maker.
My new website: ZsoltBartokGames
NecroPolo

Post by NecroPolo »

It was a nice season, I'm really glad that I could race with you guys, all of you :bg:
- Double C'grats for Mizzamar! :champa: man you were my absolutely fav in S17, victory and black-lisiting is more than deserved!

- Madd Dogg, the next season you'll go into the dark side I'm sure! Team Miskolc was unbeatable.

- Nations championship - good work everyone! :drink:

- Dan, it's been an honour to race with you and get good points for Monkey Crew! I admit that I enjoyed our micro-championship more than the full championship ;) I could win only because you missed a race. Otherwise, the flag would fly for you I'm sure :cflag: Racing itself for me was more fun than the final result. Also, kudos for Monkey Crew teammates to push the team to 2nd. I'm really sorry that Lorenzo missed the last 3 races.

- JWong and Tooomek, your duel was really enjoyable in the junior division. You're awesome racers, for sure! :hattip:
See ya in S18 :cool2: