GeneRally Ace League 2010 [R/Login]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
FogoRJ

Re: GeneRally Ace League 2010 [R/Login]

Post by FogoRJ »

Congratulations to the winner Alx.it :bowdown: and the other fast drivers. :clap:
I would like congratulate to Ivo. Man, you know how to make a super championship!!.:bg:
Excellent management (as always) and great tracks.
Well, I made some mistakes in the last rounds, but I'm satisfied with my performance and also our team -" ECOlogic Racing and Aces". :D
Congrats, Mr.J :bowdown: , Cristiano, Fabricio and Yuri! :clap:
ECOlogic Racing Team
Mr.J

Post by Mr.J »

Congratulations Alx.it :clap: a well worthy winner.
An average of 12 points/race says everything. :eyes:

Thank you Ivo for this phenomenal competition. :bowdown: Best one i've driven so far.

And big thankyou's to the team. You did a great job. :yummy:

I'm very happy and surprised with my own performance. :silver: I just think it is sad that I passed Rich this way. :shrug: I'm sorry for your bad luck.

Hope to see something more from you soon Ivo :wave:
Aviazione 1st in ToM September 2011
Proud driver ofECOlogic Racing Team
Rich.K

Post by Rich.K »

Congrats to the legendary Alx.it, another title to your belt. :bg:

Great driving all season from Mr J but you are very modest, bad luck is part of racing and you deserved your championship position, I have come second many times to either alx or jo.sk in competitions so 3rd is quite refreshing.. :D

Superb managment by Ivo, fantastic, I am very impressed with how well organised this competition was ran..

As for the season, I made many schoolboy errors this season but then found better form later on and very happy to get 3 wins so I am happy with my overall podium result. :bronze:

Kind Regards

Rich.K :D
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Congratulations to Alex, great job, you really deserved it. :up: I'm happy to be part of Motorama team, it's always an honor.

Congrats to the other fast people too, and thanks to Ivo for the very fun championship.
zsoltbartok

Post by zsoltbartok »

Incredible performances from the top drivers, I think they did their best and deserve to be called the Aces of GR!
I also believe that this compo was organized in a very professional manner - thumbs up, Ivo! The car/track/AI combination was well balanced, and the only reason behind my occasional complaints was my lack of skill.
I was beaten big times,so I am happy with my 15th place, I think it properly reflects what I am capable of on the racetrack at present.
Thanks my teammate NecroPolo for joining me and doing all races, the fair play prize is yours for true! Also thanks Team Miskolc drivers, it was great to practice together!
Formerly known as mizzamar, the GRC veteran Team Miskolc racer and occasional track-maker.
My new website: ZsoltBartokGames
MD

Post by MD »

It was a great compo and a really great experience. Of course it was hard as hell :D
I cought only one single point but in total the 'Miskolc Concern' worked well. We have tested a new training program what seemed to work whole season despite we all were very busy. So I am happy with these results. The compo was awesome, I really enjoyed ;)

Congratulations to Alx.it for being the very ace of GR. And so congratulations to Mr.J, Alexwolf, Rich and maclape for the good performace. I'm sure that you 5 have really impressed everyone :bg:
Congratulations to Ivo for organizing and managing the compo well! I always learn from you as an organizer and it was still the best lesson for me. You have real skills as the compo showes so :)
And congratulations for all the drivers of the Miskolcer cars. We did a great season and we can rightly be optimist in the aspect of the compoes in the future. @Necropolo, @mizzamar, @Masakari, @Miguel: good job and thanks for everything!

Finally, I'd like to invite you to GRF1 where the hunt is still on in the 6th round of the 16!
We are waiting for you all! :goodvibes:
GuEss what's coming up nExt!
Alx.it

Post by Alx.it »

Thank you guys for the congratulations :happythanks:

It has been really a great championship with an incredible number of drivers, the level of the competitors was high, many drivers catched the podium and we saw a lot of great fights not only for the top positions but more or less anywhere :heyea: Almost all the races ended with less than 3" between the first and the second (after more than 20km!), and several times the gap was less than 1", so every race was exciting and uncertain until the finish line... amazing :trampo:

Moreover, we had on the track players of different "GR-eras". Soltys was the second overall GR world champion in april 2003 (almost 8 years ago :-o ), but just to mention the top-10 in the final ranking they are "old dogs" like Akouk, FogoRJ, Tuomo and me who are playing since that years, then we have the "middle generation" with players like Rich, Alexwolf or Maclape, and finally the "brand new stars" like Mr.J, Cristiano and Calders. In few words, all the GR history in a single competition, and this is something great

I'm overhappy to be the first Ace League champion, but I have to admit that without the defection of Alexwolf (I hope it's allright with him...) it would have been much much harder to win, not to say impossible, but I'm probably even happier for the victory of Motorama Team, thanks to the great contribution of my teammate Tuomo (still crazy after all this years...) :bg:

I simply have no words to thank Ivo :hattip: for the great idea and the awesome management.
Just remember that it is thanks to people like him that GR still exists and that we all have the chance to meet us on the track and to race together, olds and youngs, champions and rookies, pushing as fast as possible our 40 polygons.

Long life to GeneRally
Alx.it :wave:
Calders

Post by Calders »

Again, I have to re-iterate what everyone has perviously mentioned, that this competition would not have been possible without the commitment of Ivo. It has bee superbly organised and made for a very exciting and engaging competition.

Great to see another Brit - Rich K, on the podium. Who knows, next time there may be a British winner!

Well done Alx.it, pretty much unstoppable, and thanks for the recognition! I'll try to live up to being one of the "brand new stars"!

I myself have thoroughly enjoyed the challenge of competeing with some really talented drivers and this being only my second competition in generally is fantastic. With a bit of luck, I'll further improve my skills and challenge for some podiums in the future. I'm on the lookout for another open-wheeled circuit competition now...anyone have any suggestions?
GRMFED 2010/2011 - This is my second ever championship!