12h of Lombon [April 30 - May 10][Race/login]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
mplume

Re: 12h of Lombon [April 30 - May 10][Race/login]

Post by mplume »

Buka wrote::silver: Pretty nice come back for Salo Racing in endurance racing! Thank you, Ivo. :shaking: But congratulations to the winners, Christiano and FogoRJ, also to ACM and mplume for the incredible speed and to everyone who managed to do his stints as it wasn't a piece of cake. :clap:

I'd like to make another event, maybe on the Circuit de la Sarthe. :roll:
Yes ACM was very strong even if I think his one pit stop strategy wasn't the best. I hope to be able to convince him to join BTA Racing for the next edition.

As it was fun, I'll probably organize exactly the same event next year. I love this car-track combo... :mrgreen:
ACM

Post by ACM »

Heh. I just assumed less time in the pit means more time on the track.

I managed to complete the endurance without taking any damage. My biggest problem was facing the AI SPO1. I would get stuck behind it for at least a lap in stints 2 and 3 because I need much more space to overtake it. I was fortunate enough to not have to face it in the first stint. I looked through the replays, and it's striking how far ahead Cristiano Bohesse was from everyone else.

As for my team, while I wasn't particularly expecting the best driver to team up with, I am slightly annoyed that I ended up carrying both myself and ivan through the whole endurance.
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

ACM, I am sorry for the failure of the team. I am new in these competitions and I don't have any experiance. I may use 1.10c for races with palete, because there was a savegame bug in 1.05 with Win7 fix, when I raced in the 2 & 3 stint.
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports