ToM compo S7 [SurpriseLogin][R] (Finished)

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
Raska

ToM compo S7 [SurpriseLogin][R] (Finished)

Post by Raska »

Track of the Month Compo Season 7

Hi GR people ! :wave:

GeorgM and I are happy and proud to purpose you the seventh season of the ToM Competition. :mrgreen: It will be our 5th season with the login system and we hope to see many partecipants like in the four past seasons ! No big changes, we'll use the ToM 2008 packs and the selection programm (of the cars) could be a little bit changed.. so for the old ToMers it'll be quiet exactly as last season (and you only have to tell me that you want to race... even if you could log-in nonetheless) for our new partecipant here you are some explanations.

Concept of this compo :

It's a competitions based on the adaptation and the discover of the great tracks made by the best trackmakers of the community. It's a login-system and race compo. We'll use "The Update the Original GeneRally Carpack" (in fact not all the cars... as we'll not use the Onewheeler, the McTurbo nor the Go-Kart) one of the best carpack made by the community. The race are quiet long (30km). There will be 12 events (one per month, for example the first one is on one of the track from the ToM January 2008 trackpack) with 30 minutes of Race (with three AIs) for each event which last one week. So, it takes only 30 minutes by week !!

The main thing is that we'll race on the best tracks (ToM packs 2008) but it'll be choosed (and the cars too) by the computer (aleatory) for each event. So, everyone can participate and theoricaly no-one can train too much before the races, as no-one knows which car we'll use nor the track. We count on the sportiv spirit of the partecipants (for not telling to the others on wich tracks/cars we'll race during the racing week :shhh:), mainly because it brakes the fun and because there isn't a team standing.. so it's useless and senseless.

So, the compo will start in january.. the time for us to make the users-accounts of the new players and for you to join. For that, every interested drivers have to send me their login-name and e-mail address through e-mail : rspasche@hotmail.com or in this thread, or via PM.

I'm already waiting for your sign-up folks ! :cool:

Of course if there are questions, don't hesitate and ask it.

It's never too late for joining us...until the end of the compo.

Entry list :
  • 1/ Gnappo /R
    2/ haq /R
    3/ Trigger Happy /15/19
    4/ Hangman /5/9
    5/ AleksiNir /5/11
    6/ maclape /4/8
    7/ Alx.it /1/2
    8/ akouk /2/6
    9/ TuomoH /1/2
    10/ Dadouf1 /27/37
    11/ dalbom /R
    12/ cico_89 /17/21
    13/ alexsara79 /2/5
    14/ Vilkku /2/13
    15/ Buka /11/14
    16/ Piritouf /23/30
    17/ JTarJ /3/6
    18/ jo.sk /1/1 The man to beat... the reigning champion !
    19/ Luketes /9/15
    20/ Rich.K /1/5
    21/ V. Mendonça /R
    22/ Takaya /R
    23/ JoBar /20/33
    24/ Raska /1/1
    25/ Reckdal /1/3
    26/ Tony /1/1
    27/ Heguli /R
    28/ Ms... /R
    29/ SpL /R
    30/ bgcatfan /15/30
    31/ Pierlerally /R
    32/ Albomino /R
    33/ medal89 /R
    34/ Monkkari /19/28
    35/ GRaucho /R
    36/ Serginho /R
    37/ LongBow /R
    38/ Mad Mack /R
    39/ Cristiano Bohessef /R
    40/ Momo /1/17
    41/ Krisu /16/30
    42/ Mizzamar /R
    43/ Wilf /18/28
    44/ Quklis /19/26
    45/ Marck /R
    46/ Haruna Say /21/38
    47/ Lukeno1 /24/36
    48/ resir014 /R
    49/ enrico200 /R
    50/
For the old ToMers instead of the R of Rookie there is your best place so far in the league and your best season

Before racing

Download the little ToMS7 pack here and put the files in the correct folders of your version of GR that you'll use for this compo. => the gr.ini and the option.set in the root's folder, the .drv in the driver's folder and the rest in the cars folder for the really lazy of you.. who haven't followed the link.

Settings

Tyre wear : 6%
Fuel consumption : 8%
Fuel mass : 100kg
Damage : 10%
Race lenght : 30km

Game Effects : 100%

Game speed : 100%

Naturally, it's strictly forbidden to modify the car, the track, to use the pits without fuel load, to save/load during the game. And to shortcut abusively even if the track accept it.

All drivers can submit their files late (in a reasonable proportion) once by season (without counting the special cases wich are generally on rally tracks). They will have a warning :!: and the next time they'll be penalized by a 10 places down penality. Same if you send the files too late.

Pointing system

Winner's points = nb. of partecipants
Last's point = 1

Schedule

21.12.09 to 27.12.09 ToM January 2008
28.12.09 to 10.1.10 ToM February 2008 (You can find it the "MyToM" page)
11.1.10 to 17.1.10 ToM March 2008
18.1.10 to 24.1.10 ToM April 2008
25.1.10 to 31.1.10 ToM May 2008
1.2.10 to 7.2.10 ToM June 2008
8.2.10 to 14.2.10 ToM July 2008
15.2.10 to 21.2.10 ToM August 2008
22.2.10 to 28.2.10 ToM September 2008
1.3.10 to 7.3.10 ToM October 2008
8.3.10 to 14.3.10 ToM November 2008
15.3.10 to 21.3.10 ToM December 2008

ToM compo History

ToM S1 Winner : Robylu on 5 drivers
ToM S2 Winner : Raska on 6 drivers
--------------Login sytem--------------
ToM S3 Winner : Raska on 39 drivers
ToM S4 Winner : Tony on 47 drivers
ToM S5 Winner : Murano on 39 drivers
ToM S6 Winner : jo.sk on 44 drivers

General Standing and Podium available here :

How to race step by step

Once I have made every users-account... every registered drivers will receive a message with your login-informations (For the old ToMers you can ask them if you've loosed them). You'll have a provisory password (that you could change after).

When you are ready (with a version of GR with the good files and settings) to race, you go on the ToM page and you click on the Login link. You give your login-informations (pic 1) and you are in your part of the site (you can change your password here pic 2). Then you'll see a text called Race now ! which brings you to a link start now. You'll have to confirm your choice (pic 3) and once you've confirmed the 30 minutes starts (pic 4) and you can see on which track and car we'll race. You have to keep your browser open during your race because the page with the car/track info also have the link for uploading your files.

So, launch your version of GR, check the settings, select your car first then give the same to the AIs (Gold, Silver and Bronze) and start your training.

You should have a little bit less than 10 minutes for learning the track and after you'll have to make your final attempt. Once you've finished your race and the result screen appear save your race (Something like Raska_Event1.gam) and take a screenshot (F11).

Get out of GR and go back into the page with the car/track info and follow the uploading link. Follow the instruction and browse on your folders the two files for sending them. Be carefull of not spending more than 30 minutes otherwise you couldn't upload your files...
Of course if there are any accident/computer problems/accounts or transmissions troubles, particularly if you don't see the message that your files have been uploaded correctly : you can send your files (zipped this time) to me with your argumentations within an hour.

Then wait until the next monday for speaking about the track/car and for knowing the results.

Links

RSC
ToM site

NATIONAL FORUMS'S LINKS :

French
Italian
Brazilian
Russian
German
Hungarian

COMPETITION FORUM :

gr.f1

That's more or less all... let me know if it isn't as clear as I think..

Start your engines... the ToM circus is back !!!
Attachments
ToM4cartrack.JPG
ToM4cartrack.JPG (139.9 KiB) Viewed 6955 times
ToM3sure.JPG
ToM3sure.JPG (127.84 KiB) Viewed 6955 times
ToM2mytom.JPG
ToM2mytom.JPG (150.28 KiB) Viewed 6955 times
ToM1login.JPG
ToM1login.JPG (112.69 KiB) Viewed 6955 times
ToMS7pack.zip
(10.79 KiB) Downloaded 240 times
You are a part of the community, so vote for the ToM Track of the Month

Competitions I've won :
• America's Cup • F1Cup Season 14 • GR Ski World Cup 2006 • GWL Season 16 • The Ultimate Full-screen Rally • ToM compo Seasons 2 & 3 • JE Challenge Season 1

All my results thanks to the GWR
Raska

Round 1 : Entry list with login's times

Post by Raska »

Ok... here you are the classical logins-times, make it grow and join the (30) drivers who already raced for the first event :

- Ms... : 22.31 I'm curious to see how drive this legendary trackmaker.. Good luck for the rookie championship !
- jo.sk : 24.26 The reigning champion opened the road !
- Hangman : 27.08 Objectiv a second top5, welcome back !
- dalbom : 25.01 Good luck for the rookie championship !
- Vilkku : 26.44 Objectiv a second podium or making your best season.. welcome back !
- Luketes : 26.12 Objectiv a second top10, welcome back !
- Rich.K : 31.23 Objectiv a 6th victory or a 4th seasonal place, welcome back !
- maclape : 26.26 Objectiv a podium or a 7th seasonal place, welcome back !
- cico_89 : 19.58 Perhaps a little bit more training... Objectiv a 16th place, welcome back !
- alexsara79 : 22.11 Objectiv your first victory, welcome back !
- Gnappo : 21.46 Good luck for the rookie championship !
- medal89 : 22.07 Good luck for the rookie championship !
- Raska : 24.12 My goal a podium with the formula..
- Albomino : 21.44 Good luck for the rookie championship !
- Monkkari : 20.07 Welcome back !!! What a nice surprise ! :cool:
- Tony : 21.46 Objectiv ? A/some victory I guess.. ;) Welcome back my friend !
- Takaya : 25.09 Good luck for the rookie championship !
- TuomoH : 21.58 Objectiv the title ;) Welcome back my friend !
- akouk : 25.03 Objectiv a victory or a top5 seasonal. Welcome back my friend !
- JoBar : 23.16 Objectiv according to him : Fighting for the last place but full gaz !
- SpL : 24.40 Good luck for the rookie championship !
- haq : 21.10 Good luck for the rookie championship !
- Dadouf1 : 19.14 Objectiv a top20 or better. Welcome back !
- Piritouf : 21.14 Objectiv a top20 or better. Welcome back !
- JTarJ : 23.06 Objectiv a victory or a second place... or a top5 seasonal. Welcome back my friend !
- Buka : 23.04 Objectiv... should I say it ?!? a top10 ! Or a 13th place seasonal. Welcome back my friend !
- GRaucho : 27.16 Good luck for the rookie championship !
- Pierlerally : 52.05 Good luck for the rookie championship !
- Trigger Happy; : 27.20 Objectiv a top ten like Buka but your best result is 15th.. Welcome back my friend !
- Alx.it : 27.41 Objectiv the title !!! Welcome back master ! ;)

Good luck and have fun !

Competitions I've won :
• America's Cup • F1Cup Season 14 • GR Ski World Cup 2006 • GWL Season 16 • The Ultimate Full-screen Rally • ToM compo Seasons 2 & 3 • JE Challenge Season 1

Raska

Deserere replays

Post by Raska »

What a perfect mix for starting, as Gnappo said in the italian forum !! The race was hard and challenging on this bumpy track but you've all done well IMO. :clap: Thank to all of you, we were 30 on the roads !! :ghug:

Many thanks... but that's only the begining and the season will be very interesting !!! There is still place for everyone and it's never too late for joining the show !

Speaking about that, remember to watch the replays without knowing the result... that's so much better. Particularly with a beautiful race like that.
For the rookies, for watching your race without knowing the result.. You have to watch somewhere else just after you've loaded the replay then push ESC, then the down arrow and ENTER. (then push the HOME key for watching the start)

I've enough talked and I'm posting the replays on the site at the usual place... Enjoy the shows !!! :champa: The ToM circus is back !! :champa:

Done the files are uploaded and the GRF (or GRRF ?) have the exclusivity of this informations... for some minutes. ;)
EDIT : Unfortunately the files don't seems to appear... :/ for now. Damn... you don't know what you're missing, lots of surprises and an interesting race. Unfortunately we'll have to wait on GeorgM. Patience.. :x

I could only post the first and the third merged replay.. the others are too big (the limit is 1500ko) for here. But you can find them on the italian forum.
Last edited by Raska on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:03 am, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: What the hell... I post the merged replays here for now !

Competitions I've won :

masa
GeneRally Wizard

Re: ToM compo S7

Post by masa »

Hello, everyone.
I registered with this new website.
Best regards. ;)

I'd like to ask a question however as soon as enter the site. That's about Round 1's result. What does my 22.31 indicate? That seems to be the results to which the big one is more better. :scratch:

Probably, I'm an ordinary person... :sweatdrop:
James C.

Post by James C. »

Ms... wrote: I'd like to ask a question however as soon as enter the site. That's about Round 1's result. What does my 22.31 indicate? That seems to be the results to which the big one is more better. :scratch:
That's the time you took to race, it shows that actually you are not late as you took 22 minutes and 31 seconds to race and submit files ;)
The lost Ninja

Post by The lost Ninja »

Am I the only one having problems with those replays?
Tried to download them, but each time an error occurs:
"Unexpected end of archive"
:cry:

Edit: No problem, I downloaded the files from the ToM-site.
masa
GeneRally Wizard

Post by masa »

@James: Humm.. My pit-work would have to be done efficiently. :scratch:
Raska

Post by Raska »

@ James : Thank you. :bg: Hey why you've changed of nickname?

@ The lost Ninja : Would you join us ?

@ Ms... : Yes the pit-stops but also the start... You can work/train a little bit more and start from the first place. You can edit a save made before the start and choose your place and reactions. Your race wasn't bad and you should have finished 28th (as you were faster than JoBar) but unfortunately you've been lapped by the gold AI.

Of course as I told you via mail, the pit-stops don't have to be made at full-tank and you can earn lots of time.
Don't worry you'll improve with the time. :bg:

I'm working on the results/analysis but we can already said it was an historical event as we have a new winner (the 12th different winner congrats Luketes), a new podiumer (in fact two...) and as I went out of the top10 for the second time in the ToM history. So, congrats everyone and good luck for the second event.

Competitions I've won :

Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

:champa: I beated jo.sk? :D at least replays said that :banana: and the biggest goal to beat my brother is also done :mrgreen:
Hangman

Post by Hangman »

Just logged in to race the second race and saw this:
Track: .trk (February 2008 Trackpack)
Rampage.
Raska

Post by Raska »

@ Haq : Euhh no, you finished just behind him, 14th but that's already an excellent result for your first ToM race ! :bg:
Hangman wrote:Just logged in to race the second race and saw this:
Damn... you are right... and unfortunately GeorgM is away until january... We'll probably postpone this second event. I've to wait on his news.

Competitions I've won :

masa
GeneRally Wizard

Post by masa »

Yes the pit-stops but also the start... You can work/train a little bit more and start from the first place. You can edit a save made before the start and choose your place and reactions.
@Raska: Humm.. edit a save made? It's option setting? Can I get and start from the first place (Pole Position) surely? But I don't get the way, and that's very necessary. How is the edit done??? :(
James C.

Post by James C. »

Ms... wrote:
Yes the pit-stops but also the start... You can work/train a little bit more and start from the first place. You can edit a save made before the start and choose your place and reactions.
@Raska: Humm.. edit a save made? It's option setting? Can I get and start from the first place (Pole Position) surely? But I don't get the way, and that's very necessary. How is the edit done??? :(
You can read this tutorial, you'll need this tool
masa
GeneRally Wizard

Post by masa »

Thanks James, But... it turns into garbage characters and doesn't function right. Then warning is displayed by step 7.

Beware! Altering this file may cause strange issues.

Please help me! :(

p.s. 3 DLL files existed in the system already, and I didn't copy those.
Attachments
Masa_Savegame_Reader_01.gif
Masa_Savegame_Reader_01.gif (21.14 KiB) Viewed 6817 times
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

This looks very strange, the line for path to track file is not shown correctly, letters, all AIs looks like with damaged car. Are you sure, that you did it all steps well? I think that James' tutorial is right and well written, but I try to describe it by little bit other words, maybe it will help. But I don't understand, if the screenshot is made before or after editing the grid.
1. Start GeneRally, select you and AIs.
2. Select one track now and press start button.
3. When is shown screen with track and gray square in the middle, press ESC, choose Save, name it randomly and save the game.
4. Exit the game and start the SaveGameReader. On left side will be list of saves, choose the one right now created.

Now, is everything looking all right? All letters, name of track, settings, types of cars like you set in the game? Or is it corrupted?

5. If is everything OK, press the Starting Order button (top right), then press OK when warning is shown, edit the grid and press Save button.

Now how it looks like, please?

6. Start the game again and try load the save in game. What does the game do?
Raska

Deserere Results

Post by Raska »

@ James and Ivo : Thank you guys. :bg:

@ Ms... : The warning text when you edit the reactions is usual (at least by me) and it works nonetheless. ;)

Deserere and his bumpy hmap was a challenge for everyone and a perfect track/car mix for a first event. This second ToM race with the formula was clearly dominated by our 12 different winner and third brazilian (after brmileski and Reckdal) winner, so many congrats to Luketes :clap: but he had to fight until the end with Alx.it & maclape... beautiful show guys ! :clap:

The race was also somewhere marked by the "disapointing" performances of the past ToM champions (Tony 10th, me 11th and jo.sk 13th)... it's perhaps the sign that a new wave is coming or at least that the chance to see a new champion are higher. But be sure we'll be back :twisted:

So, it was an historical event as we had the 12th different winner, two new podiumers (so we reach the 22 differents in the history) but also because Alx.it with this podium achieved to join Tony on the club of the podiumers with every cars !
Finally with ten rookies on the road, the ToMers list reach the 110 members ! :ghug:

Race analysis

Leaders :

maclape : 2 laps (first and 28th)
Luketes : 35 laps (2-27 and 29-37)

Pit-stops strategies :

2 stops : (1?) driver (Albomino but I'm not sure with the gr.ini problem..)
3 stops : 26 drivers
4 stops : 2 drivers (alexsara79 and JTarJ)

Great Achieved Strategy (GAS) awards :

Well basically all the drivers that made 3 stops but particularly those who finished with few fuel, congrats to them : Alx.it, maclape, Rich.K, TuomoH, jo.sk and Albomino

Not Wanted Pit-stop (NWP) :

alexsara79 and JTarJ

So, we see that it wasn't really a matter of strategy (even if nobody tried a wanted 4 pit-stops strategy) and Luketes won thanks to his skills ! He surely was the faster and he totally deserved this victory. Maclape was close and could put the pression on the brazilian drivers but he seemed busy already with Alx.it... He was the only one to take some laps in the lead at the winner, but Hangman was really close to it too the lap before his stop.

Ok the special congrats goes to Luketes of course and to maclape. :clap: And logically to all the rookies (but particularly to the Czech's brothers haq & SpL) who made their best results but they weren't alone, so congrats to Dadouf1 ! :clap: Finally, congrats to Rich.K for the fastest lap. :clap:

Now, it's time to upload the files... In the PhotoFinishCard you can see the beautiful finish between Cico_89 & Monkkari :shock: That's always so great to see such finals after more than 15 minutes of race !
There is a "zoom" and the pictures of them in the original size, then you can see the fight for the second place (Alex and maclape for those who didn't read the text above..) and the fight for the 7th place between alexsara79 & Hangman ! Unfortunately we couldn't have the stuning finish between Albomino & GRaucho for technical reasons. Anyway, I think it shows well that there was fight for everyone and that anyone can find a good adversar here.

The position picture shows the situation after 3 minutes and 35 seconds, just before the first pit-stop (made by JTarJ) on the 9th lap. Notice that Albomino and Vilkku are positioned wrong particularly for Vilkku.
Attachments
DeserereAfter3minutes35.JPG
DeserereAfter3minutes35.JPG (77.05 KiB) Viewed 6789 times
DesererePFcard.JPG
DesererePFcard.JPG (37.89 KiB) Viewed 6789 times
DesererePodium.jpg
DesererePodium.jpg (203 KiB) Viewed 6789 times
DeserereResult.JPG
DeserereResult.JPG (85.8 KiB) Viewed 6789 times
GeneralClassification.JPG
GeneralClassification.JPG (126.71 KiB) Viewed 6789 times

Competitions I've won :

Buka

Post by Buka »

So many so good drivers! Now it really seems that ToM is back! :ghug:
As always I'm not stisfied with my results and hope to be at least 5 positions above in the next round with same attendance.
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

I reached top15 :D next target -> get in top10 once in this season :ugeek:
Raska

Post by Raska »

Buka wrote:So many so good drivers! Now it really seems that ToM is back! :ghug:
Yeah and I'm happy to announce you that I've made two new accounts for surely two more fast drivers : Serginho and LongBow ! :wave: They are rookie in the ToM circus but very well known and experimented drivers. 8-)

Buka wrote:As always I'm not stisfied with my results and hope to be at least 5 positions above in the next round with same attendance.
I whish you so and perhaps you should train more (you had seven minutes left)... but you weren't that away from the 10th place.

@ haq : Yep, but now you are also the rookie leader.. so you've a place to defend. ;)

It's never too late for joining us and more we are, better it'll be !
:ghug:

Competitions I've won :

LongBow
GeneRally Wizard

Post by LongBow »

I don't consider myself a fast driver....more like a weekend driver :mrgreen: Its been years since my last race...

BTW in the first post there is a link for downloading the "The Update the Original GeneRally Carpack" but since the link leads to a RSC thread which is currently down I can t download the carpack. Is there an alternative download or can someone send the carpack to me? Maybe it can be uploaded here but I'm not sure about the "RSC rights".
GeorgM
GeneRally Wizard

Post by GeorgM »

Hangman wrote:Just logged in to race the second race and saw this:
Bloodly Hell !!! How could that happen! I am very sorry! Now it works. If needed, we can make this round longer.
Raska

Post by Raska »

LongBow wrote:I don't consider myself a fast driver....more like a weekend driver :mrgreen: Its been years since my last race...

BTW in the first post there is a link for downloading the "The Update the Original GeneRally Carpack" but since the link leads to a RSC thread which is currently down I can t download the carpack. Is there an alternative download or can someone send the carpack to me? Maybe it can be uploaded here but I'm not sure about the "RSC rights".
The carpack is also in the little ToMS7 pack that you can found in the first post. ;)

Weekend driver or fast driver ? As you want and we'll see... But with still the 24th GWR place and 37 victories (and as :gr: is like the bike)... I'm sure you'll be fast. Anyway, welcome in the ToM circus my friend LongBow ! :bg:

@ GeorgM : Thank you and yes we'll postpone this event.

The schedule is updated in the first post and here you are for being clear :

21.12.09 to 27.12.09 ToM January 2008
28.12.09 to 10.1.10 ToM February 2008 (You can find it the "MyToM" page)
11.1.10 to 17.1.10 ToM March 2008
18.1.10 to 24.1.10 ToM April 2008
25.1.10 to 31.1.10 ToM May 2008
1.2.10 to 7.2.10 ToM June 2008
8.2.10 to 14.2.10 ToM July 2008
15.2.10 to 21.2.10 ToM August 2008
22.2.10 to 28.2.10 ToM September 2008
1.3.10 to 7.3.10 ToM October 2008
8.3.10 to 14.3.10 ToM November 2008
15.3.10 to 21.3.10 ToM December 2008

Good luck everybody for the second race !!

Competitions I've won :

Raska

Post by Raska »

Welcome to Mad Mack & Cristiano Bohessef :wave: in the ToM circus ! And welcome back to Momo ! :wave:
It's never too late for joining us, and more we are, better it'll be.

There still is one week before the end of the second round... don't forget to race and join the (35) drivers who already raced :

- medal89 () No files
- Hangman (30.12)
- cico_89 (31.26)
- Ms... (24.02)
- dalbom (42.35) :!: First warning
- Mad Mack (25.40) wrong .gam file...
- Momo (33.26) What a nice surprise !! Welcome back !! :wave:
- Monkkari (27.20)
- maclape (31.28)
- Krisu (27.06) There is a problem with your .gam file download.. send it to me as soon as possible.
- Buka (32.14)
- Albomino (24.13)
- Takaya (24.25) Not selected in first position..
- Vilkku (32.04)
- Gnappo (24.53)
- alexsara79 (29.53)
- cristiano bohessef () No files
- Tony (26.36)
- akouk (31.16)
- JoBar (29.56)
- GRaucho (24.33)
- AleksiNir (35.28) :!: First warning
- SpL (26.50)
- haq (26.53)
- Pierlerally (41.32) Connection troubles
- JTarJ (25.31)
- TuomoH (42.10) :!: First warning
- Luketes (26.19)
- jo.sk (26.19)
- Rich.K (37) :!: First warning
- Alx.it (28.17)
- Raska (36.12) :!: First warning. My damn computer crashed :compko:
- Dadouf1 (24.33)
- Piritouf (24.04)
- Ivo (33.07)

Make this list grow up and good luck everybody ! :hippy:

Competitions I've won :

Krisu
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Krisu »

I'll join! The same details as before... :D
My latest creation: F-Astor Junior

I know only that I do not know

Long live speed, thrash, death, black and doom metal without forgetting grindcore!
Raska

Post by Raska »

Krisu wrote:I'll join! The same details as before... :D
Great ! Welcome back Krisu :wave: Do you need your login-infos back ?

Competitions I've won :