NetBook Racers World Cup by GRMFED Season2 [Login/R]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

Re: NetBook Racers World Cup by GRMFED Season2 [Login/R]

Post by Herbal »

mizzamar wrote:Even if :gr: doesn't simulate technical failures, it actally happened to me now... :shrug:
I just did round 4 and on V.O.T.K. my keyboard button stuck, and not only once but 3 times, making my car practically unsteerable for three instances! ...
Yeah, no worries, that used to happen with everyone. I remember on a race in EEO, when my keyboard decided suddenly to not follow my instructions... How funny race it was! :mrgreen:
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

DXTR wrote:
mizzamar wrote:Even if :gr: doesn't simulate technical failures, it actally happened to me now... :shrug:
I just did round 4 and on V.O.T.K. my keyboard button stuck, and not only once but 3 times, making my car practically unsteerable for three instances! ...
Yeah, no worries, that used to happen with everyone. I remember on a race in EEO, when my keyboard decided suddenly to not follow my instructions... How funny race it was! :mrgreen:
Yeah, it has happened to me in the past with two different gamepads - I've killed at least two of them during my GR years...
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

When I saw the result of the 3rd round I was like.... Bloody hell, last place? I HATE FREAKING LAST PLACE DAMMIT!!! :doh: :weep:

Btw, I haven't see resir014 racing yet. PLUS, I WILL NOT RACE THE FOURTH SEASON BECAUSE I wish my internet is active but my internet has reached the quota and unable to connect (my PC is now able to run GR properly, without RESTARTS!!!)

Really pity when I'm so slow behind.
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
Quklis

Post by Quklis »

What the? AIs on the way wasn't enough in VOT, when I tried to press esc the computer just lagged and then I tried pressing it again the menu appeared and closed and then third time pressing esc the game wen to main screen :shrug: Wasn't such a loss anyway. Neither was Scanfer so well..
MoonStar

Post by MoonStar »

Rendy wrote:When I saw the result of the 3rd round I was like.... Bloody hell, last place? I HATE FREAKING LAST PLACE DAMMIT!!! :doh: :weep:

Btw, I haven't see resir014 racing yet. PLUS, I WILL NOT RACE THE FOURTH SEASON BECAUSE I wish my internet is active but my internet has reached the quota and unable to connect (my PC is now able to run GR properly, without RESTARTS!!!)

don't worry Rendy, most probably i will be the lastest at round 4, that will be my frist race for about 8 mounths and i made only 30 test laps :(
to be sure i want to ask a question; deadline is 24 GMT+1, and i am at GMT+2, that means deadline for me is 01:00 right? i am asking because i will be at work till 21oclock :shrug: and 1 hour to go home, it will be 22 when i arrive home, at that time every minute is very important for me to make training untill deadline comes
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

@Rendy: you should know that if you are always last you have to train even more if you want to be succesful :shhh:
@Moonstar: it´s ok if will race quite near to that time, I´m making results in Saturday morning (about 9:00 GMT+1) so if you will race before it it would be best :bg:

btw deadline is today! :D
zsoltbartok

Post by zsoltbartok »

@DXTR and TuomoH: So my case is not exceptional! Thanks, I'll just go back to my good ol' gamepad!
@Quklis: You see? It's the dark aura of that track! The sand demon ate your race! :)
@Rendy: Sorry you couldn't race because this time no one will be slower than me, for sure... look at that (I drive the green car, straight into the sand and the wall. Luckily, the driver wasn't hurt :) ) :

Picture deleted by Trigger Happy because it breaks maximal allowed size of files - 1MB.
Formerly known as mizzamar, the GRC veteran Team Miskolc racer and occasional track-maker.
My new website: ZsoltBartokGames
MoonStar

Post by MoonStar »

That was a really s..t day, i came to home at 23 and my boss gave me a surprise weekend work :( soo i have to go to work tomorrow at 08aclock. i did my race, but have a problem. i reced almost no train and when i logined i realised at car list there is not a car named privater soo i chosen a car randomly :shrug: i hope that wont be a problem.
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

Results are at NBR web! :)

this time I won´t tell you who won which race but be sure to watch replays :D finish for 1st place at Scanfer Ring is amazingly close :shhh:. Bad luck for Quklis and Cristiano who raced at just one track due to PC problems :compko:

btw @MoonStar: you are penalized because you used wrong car, you had to use Alfa 8C :shrug:
Buka

Post by Buka »

Finally I did good races. And result is awesome - the same number of points as in 3 previous rounds.
BTW, Dan, instead of team standings there are nation standings.
MoonStar

Post by MoonStar »

MoonStar wrote:
Rendy wrote:When I saw the result of the 3rd round I was like.... Bloody hell, last place? I HATE FREAKING LAST PLACE DAMMIT!!! :doh: :weep:

don't worry Rendy, most probably i will be the lastest at round 4, that will be my frist race for about 8 mounths and i made only 30 test laps :(
to be sure i want to ask a question; deadline is 24 GMT+1, and i am at GMT+2, that means deadline for me is 01:00 right? i am asking because i will be at work till 21oclock :shrug: and 1 hour to go home, it will be 22 when i arrive home, at that time every minute is very important for me to make training untill deadline comes
i am a honest man, if i say i will be lastest, i will be lastest :champa: :hammer:
zsoltbartok

Post by zsoltbartok »

Hey, MoonStar, no offense but actually it was ME who was the slowest on VOTK... :)
Formerly known as mizzamar, the GRC veteran Team Miskolc racer and occasional track-maker.
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

Results are up! :)

Majortom showed that he is one of fastest racers atm by win at Lundsnord and 2nd place at Dicrette :bg: also I did podium at Lundsnord which was very surprising for me :D SpL did BL there so it was good race for Monkey Crew :P . Quite pity that maclape and FogoRJ couldn´t race this round so it would be very hard to stop Alexsara79 :misch:.

Enjoy replays guys :D
AleksiNir
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by AleksiNir »

Dan Hakulin wrote:Majortom showed that he is one of fastest racers atm by win at Lundsnord and 2nd place at Dicrette :bg:
Congratulations! :shock:

I didn't get to practice very much since I wasn't home from monday to thursday :( I hope I can win a race in the last 2 rounds :misch:
JR8

Post by JR8 »

:champa: 7th!!!! :woohoo:
pity for the 2nd track, that I had to redo the last lap out of gas, because of a crash in the last curve with AI I lost a checkpoint :rage:
zsoltbartok

Post by zsoltbartok »

Nice race, JR8! You are getting faster and faster! :bg:
(I am so lucky to have you in the team... You know, there is someone who gathers points instead of me :) )

Congratulations Majortom and everyone else who participated!
majortom
GeneRally Wizard

Post by majortom »

Ohhh, what a surprise!!
Finally some big points. I need more .... :heyea:
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Good weekend for Salo. :banana:

Congrats to guys on podium. :bg:
Quklis

Post by Quklis »

4th time 11th place.. I want to top-10 :weep:
Buka

Post by Buka »

I'm depressed! Awful races on both tracks. Much slower than I could.
And I want to :clap: to Dan, because tracks combination this round was just awesome.
zsoltbartok

Post by zsoltbartok »

Buka wrote:And I want to to Dan, because tracks combination this round was just awesome.
I completely agree, this round is very fun to do!
And I think this compo has beautifully selected tracks with a very well matching carpack. It's just the perfect GR gaming experience for me! :bg:
Quklis

Post by Quklis »

Meh, missed a lap in Vallen Ring.. :shrug:
AleksiNir
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by AleksiNir »

GRMFED website is directing me to the infamous mybookface.net :shrug:
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Really? I can enter the site without any problem and we are receiving files from racers who joined the round in several past hours. :scratch:

BTW the deadline of 6th round is today midnight, so don't forget, guys. ;)
AleksiNir
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by AleksiNir »

Ivo Porc wrote:Really? I can enter the site without any problem and we are receiving files from racers who joined the round in several past hours. :scratch:
Yes... But it worked with another browser. Probably there's something wrong in the settings :scratch: