FORMULAGR World Championship [R]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
NICO1

FORMULAGR World Championship [R]

Post by NICO1 »

This is an exciting moment. My start with GeneRally literally dates back to the very beginning. Over the past 12 years, I tried to launch my dream championship twice and failed doing so twice as well. Each time I learned, and by now - life is much more predictable - and so I invested evening after evening to launch https://www.formulagr.com

READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE: https://www.formulagr.com

If you have any questions, let me know here or via office@formulagr.com and I'll try to get back to you asap. Deadline for signing up is October 17, 11:59 PM UTC.
Last edited by NICO1 on Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NICO1

Re: FORMULAGR World Championship

Post by NICO1 »

We welcome the MACCHINA Racing Team, claiming the second license (beside my own one) :bg: Newcomers from Italy who found GeneRally through Circuit Superstars :) Excited to see if more will join us :cflag:
NICO1

Re: FORMULAGR World Championship [R] [Login]

Post by NICO1 »

UPDATE: FGR currently has 4 drivers and 2 teams signed up, with 2 more intending to participate. If there are 6 drivers signed up until Saturday evening, the season will go ahead as planned. Should the number be below 6, we will push everything another week :bg:

Rules have been loosened a bit. Due to low demand at the moment, licenses won't get suspended in case of short term inactivity :)

Also: You may sign up as a team with 1 driver only, for this season.
NICO1

Re: FORMULAGR World Championship [R]

Post by NICO1 »

Another update on FGR

We kicked of the season. It's race week currently, for the first GP :) 6 drivers and 4 teams signed up so far and you can too, anytime. But better now than later, if you care about points :D

Here's a clip of our Italian team "MACCHINA Racing Team", practicing ahead of the first race.

And the grid (so far) for the first GP of the season.

Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo »

NICO1 wrote:Another update on FGRHere's a clip of our Italian team "MACCHINA Racing Team", practicing ahead of the first race.

That is AI racing :shhh:
NICO1

Post by NICO1 »

Lorenzo wrote:
NICO1 wrote:Another update on FGRHere's a clip of our Italian team "MACCHINA Racing Team", practicing ahead of the first race.

That is AI racing :shhh:
Well, you didn't think I actually traveled to Italy and that Sinpopark is in Italy as well, and I just filmed them there? Of course I filmed AI with the colors of the MACCHINA guys :) Real racing follows when the deadline for race 1 is over on Tuesday.
Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo »

You could have recorded a replay from their actual practice ;)
NICO1

Post by NICO1 »

Edited, because Lorenzo and I talked it out and I don't want to cause unnecessary drama :) TL,DR: It's fun, promo material that is created with the knowledge of the actual drivers - just in order to create a fun atmosphere with little "media bits".
Black Rebel
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Black Rebel »

Great looking series and website. One of the best I´ve seen in a while.
NICO1

Post by NICO1 »

RACE 1 is in the books. Broadcasting difficulties, commentary issues and all that good stuff included :bg: I hope you enjoy watching - the videos will get better thank you so much to everyone for the positivity and the support :)