The Primal Rage Single Event [TT]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
Inzaniak

The Primal Rage Single Event [TT]

Post by Inzaniak »

PRRE: Primal Rage Racing Event

Short Description:
The PRRE is an event organized by the “Primal Rage Car Manufacturer” to advertise their cars. It is a single event without login; so everyone can join and try to win the event. You will race in a Time Attack Event.
Car and Track:
The car will be the “T-Rex GT”; the latest car by Primal Rage.
These are the statistics:
Size: 1,3 - 0,5 - 1,9
Air resistance: 0,2
Downforce: 120
Power:920
Top Speed: 170
Sliding: 0,1
Mass: 400
Balance 1,25
AI Value: 3

The Track will be the official Primal Rage Racing Track:
RULES:
1.You need these settings: Tyre wear=0 Fuel Mass=0 Fuel Consumption=0 Damage=15%
2.No AI or Ghost
3.Send your saves and screenshots to inzaniak@gmail.com
4.Add in the mail your Nickname and nationality
5.Play Fair

PRIZE:
The new Primal Rage car will have your name!
Your record will be saved on the track!

HOW TO JOIN:
-The competition will run from May 7th to 13th.
-Your objective is to make your best time
-There is no lap limit, just try to do your best time
-Enjoy the race.
-Send your saves and screenshots to inzaniak@gmail.com; write also your nickname and nationality.

If you have any suggestion don't hesitate to write it!
Attachments
Primal Rage Track.rar
(14.97 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
Primal.Rage - T-Rex.Gt.rar
(1.06 KiB) Downloaded 180 times
Last edited by Inzaniak on Wed May 02, 2012 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
puttz

Re: The Primal Rage Single Event [TT]

Post by puttz »

What is the deadline for submissions? Also, how many laps should be run in a session?
Editing to avoid multiple posts close together. Just ran some laps on the track. The S/F line is not where it appears it should be. The laps are being counted right before the last turn, as opposed to where the S/F line is marked on the track. This is causing the first lap to always be the fastest as well. You might want to fix that before people start running their races. Also, the car doesn't quite look right in game.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
Inzaniak

Post by Inzaniak »

puttz wrote:What is the deadline for submissions? Also, how many laps should be run in a session?
Editing to avoid multiple posts close together. Just ran some laps on the track. The S/F line is not where it appears it should be. The laps are being counted right before the last turn, as opposed to where the S/F line is marked on the track. This is causing the first lap to always be the fastest as well. You might want to fix that before people start running their races. Also, the car doesn't quite look right in game.
Thank you for the suggestions.
I've fixed the track, but i don't know how to fix the car. I've tried to edit it but i've still got the same problem.
Reh

Post by Reh »

This looks very interesting, I'm in :)
What about track limitations? ATM every competition seems to have it's own regulations, what about this one? (Leaving the track with max. two tyres, no leaving the track at all, ... ?)
Reh, GER, reh :goal: achuch :misch: web :goal: de
"It's the power of simplicity in the hands of individuals that keep inspiring and challenging each other with their wonderful creations." nielske
visit www.planetgenerally.de !
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Inzaniak: Due to myself finding all 3 of your cars released so far to be pirated versions of other cars, and due to the somewhat-messy arrangement of this one, can you please clarify if this indeed a scratch-made model by yourself, or if you modified someone else's car, with permission? If neither of these criteria apply, please remove the car.
Rodrigo_Soares

Post by Rodrigo_Soares »

Hello everybody! I'm new to forum, I am Brazilian and I became interested in participating in this league but I'm having problems with the track, I can not open the track to play and the car is ok, tested it on other tracks, everything is ok with the file .Trk? Thanks, see you soon.

Taking the topic would know me know of another competition that is happening at the moment? I would love to participate in all that I can.