Generally Rookie Championship : Season 15 [Login][Race]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
Buka

Re: Generally Rookie Championship : Season 15 [Login][Race]

Post by Buka »

Guys, please don't forget to make your race. For those who won't be able to make it in time I extend deadline till 14:00 GMT of Thursday (because I will work in morning). Only 9 people submitted their files by now.
Quklis

Post by Quklis »

Dang :kickcan: .. I went 0.01s off from my fastest lap in Conte Marlo. Again this is just crazy because my best time in practices was just 13.72. I think we should change this competition to a hotlap one :scratch:

Didn't like the track so much, AI was on the way :rage:
MD

Post by MD »

Quklis wrote:Didn't like the track so much, AI was on the way :rage:
This is something what we all suffered from. It made the race just like a gamble, but i hope it's also about to make the replays kinda thrilling. :D
GuEss what's coming up nExt!
Buka

Post by Buka »

Ok, guys. Results and replays are uploaded. You can find them here. This time we have some different results :hiya:
About penalty:
Unfortunately, I had to penalize our newcomer ilbianchi as his shortcuts were just huge and definitely they weren't just mistakes. Ilbianchi, track is where asphalt is and you can cut only to stones or something that lies inside a corner. Of course, in most tracks checkpoints prevent shortcutting, but here I forgot to put into .zip edited version. My fault, of course, but I just couldn't let the things as they were.
Congratulations to the winner and fastlapper :)

And of course, you can make your login for round 5 - Maradeli Rookies.

P.S. Standings will come on Saturday.
RedlineM203

Post by RedlineM203 »

Somewhat knew that rather poorer result was coming. Can't help having to tussle with all 3 AI on most of the corners though. Atleast my fastest lap showed competence.
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

How can I reach Top 10 if I got slaughtered by the AI cars??? :weep:

Any good advice?
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

I could appear on podium without those stupid AIs :weep:
Analytico

Post by Analytico »

Wow... that IS a surprise result!!! :eyes:

I cannot view replays now but will certainly check it out tonight. Christiano must have found a special route or something... :wow:

My position wasn't even as bad as I feared. But P3 would have been nicer :banana:
MD

Post by MD »

@Analytico: that was a tough fight for P6. :bg: I wish it would be repeated soon but with the less mistakes and for a more preferable position. :D
Analytico wrote:Christiano must have found a special route or something... :wow:
I don't think so. He made almost no mistakes! :shock:

@Cristiano: Nice driving. One of the most beautiful ones I've ever seen in GRC. :bg:
GuEss what's coming up nExt!
Quklis

Post by Quklis »

Christiano was in a class of his own (couldn't we just blacklist him in the middle of the championship? :nod: ) and also congratulations for PEB1985 for great rising from 4th to 2nd in the last laps. I was distracted quite heavily because of AIs in the end and my consistency wasn't the best. Though 2nd fast lap in my lfie and in row is just awesome. Funny thing - usually I've been more consistent and not so good in doing fast laps :mrgreen: .
FogoRJ

Post by FogoRJ »

Guys,
I think this competition really cool. Among the best of GR! Always with great battles and promising talents!!
Congratulations to my friend Cristiano, great race! (And it could have been better. :misch: ) :clap: :clap:
Congratulations to all! :clap: :hattip:
ECOlogic Racing Team
Cristiano Bohessef

Post by Cristiano Bohessef »

Thanks!

Finally a win :roll: . As I said sometimes I couldn't practice enough for most of the races, but for now I have more free time, and there is the result.
Quklis wrote:Cristiano was in a class of his own (couldn't we just blacklist him in the middle of the championship? :nod: )
:shock: :hide: :D
ECOlogic Racing Team
V.Mendonca(VITORFM)

Post by V.Mendonca(VITORFM) »

Congratulations Cristiano!

Good job man! :bg:
Analytico

Post by Analytico »

I've watched the race, Christiano was on FIRE!!! :clap: Now he can challenge for overall victory again!

FEB also had a great run, his second 2nd place in a row, he is becoming a big favourite for the next races.

My race was as expected, P6 isn't even as bad as I feared it would be.
Buka

Post by Buka »

I finally made standings and after 4 rounds I dare to say some thoughts.

In DS MissileSurfer is stable leader and I'm sure he will stay on top after Maradeli. But as Cristiano had told, he has a bit more free time, so it's very possible that he will move closer to the leader and as the last race will have double points, everything is possible. Even 2 second places don't guarantee victory for MissileSurfer. Fight for the 3rd place is also very close. PEB1985 is now 3rd but sharing points with Dan and only 2 points more than Quklis. Not so far from them are Mizzamar and Analytico with Pahkis. In middle of table main thing is participation in both of last races, IMO. So it's very difficult even to say anything, because I have no idea whether yuri, Pierlerally will return. Who will participate - will be higher in the list.

In team standings situation is more clear. Unfortunately, after yuri's absence in Ardennes we won't see close fight for the 1st place (Netherstates have too strong drivers to miss the title), and even Monkey Crew will have chances for the 2nd place.

In JS everything is clear - PEB, Pahkis, Analytico...

In NS both USA and Brazil won't have any chances with only one racer. Without yuri, Dorly and LugnutUSA this nations definitely will lose to Czech Republic, Finland, Russia and Italy. But at the moment standings are very close!
RedlineM203

Post by RedlineM203 »

I'm shocked half up the rookie's table. Then again lower 6 haven't exactly done all the races.

.. Regardless, let's hope things will be climatic.
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

Unfortunately my school life restricts me to do the next round so I would miss... Nevertheless, I might participate again at the last race.

Analytico

Post by Analytico »

This should be an awesome finish to the season!!
MissileSurfer

Post by MissileSurfer »

Congratulations to Cristiano... what a fabulous race that was at the Ardennes. I was quite pleased with my performance so seeing the P3 was a little disappointing.

Onward!

I think this week's race will be a close battle because all my practice times were within 1kph. Little room for error but also quite easy to do the required laptimes. We'll see what happens.

The double points at Apasta will make the difference. I was P18 there in my first GRC season so that must be improved. I don't remember much of that race; only that it was extremely difficult. Oh, and I remember that we were all beaten by a girl!!!

Buka, is the car and track identical to the previous season?
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

^ Umm... wait, who's the girl you're talking about? Just asking...

Buka

Post by Buka »

MissileSurfer wrote:Buka, is the car and track identical to the previous season?
Track is the same, but car is not. The current version was first presented in 13th season and the season you're talking about was #12.
Analytico

Post by Analytico »

Ivo Porč wrote:MissPink. ;)

Wow, she was pretty quick. And she probably just wanted to be her country's number one driver, she beat the number two by only 19 points :)
Buka

Post by Buka »

Please, don't forget to make your race at Maradeli. The deadline is today, but as usual I'll accept your files until Thursday 14:00 GMT. At the moments I have 10 times, including files from Red, Pierlerally, Quklis, PEB1985, Ilbianchi, Analytico, MissileSurfer, Medal89, Cristiano Bohessef and BBA.
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

just did my race, not so well, I was about 1khp faster in practices :( and FL lap went bad also.... :weep: :headbang: