GRMFED GeneRally Atlantic Champ [Login/TT+R]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Re: GRMFED GeneRally Atlantic Champ [Login/TT+R]

Post by Lukeno94 »

Could never really match my best lap of the short race, although the long race was more consistent - the AIs were annoying me, however. Still, laps were half a second quicker than in my initial practice, so... :lol:
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Results of last round and final standings are available on website. ;)
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Getting penalized in your own compo must be embarrassing! :lol: And somehow, I beat cico on the short race again! Congratulations to alexsara for winning the title! I never came last in a race, somehow! :D
Cristiano Bohessef

Post by Cristiano Bohessef »

Ok, that's it. Congrats to alexsara79 for the title (man, you're fast :bowdown:), to akouk for being so fast too and to Trigger Happy for the great organization :bg:

I really liked to join this Championship, did my first race ever in GR online tournaments here in the middle of the season, and had a great fun :nod: .

Good luck for everybody who will now race in NetBookRacers :D
ECOlogic Racing Team
Buka

Post by Buka »

This champ was very fun! Thank you, Ivo. You know how to make things to be interesting. Attendance was low but others missed a lot.
Many-many congratulations to Alexsara and Akouk! You were like 2 superstars here. Christiano, young talent, please continue racing. :trampo: Also many thanks to Czechs and Cico who raced in every event. Would like to see you on tracks now at NBR S2. :hiya:
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

congrats to alexsara79 :clap:! Nice competition :). I´m quite happy with MJ´s 2nd place in teams, good job Ivo :bg:
akouk

Post by akouk »

Buka wrote:This champ was very fun! Thank you, Ivo. You know how to make things to be interesting.
:iagree:
Thanks for the congrats :up:

Alexsara79 :king: was again a step ahead :whirl:
I tried to fight back but he put me in place in the last two rounds. Big cograts :clap:

Cristiano is going to be a winner soon :nod:

In the beginning, I intended to use the (C) setup, but somehow, I didn't. The (A) setup I used was good though.
Things would probably have been a bit more challenging if I hadn't done the useless pit stop in the 1st race.

But, enough talking :drink:
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

I must agree, Alexara79 was greatest driver of the season, big compliments to him! :champa: But same goes to akouk, who really proved his style by wining several rounds in row and suddenly the season was very different, we had tight fight. :yummy: Both Halukin bros show their quality and made surprisingly lot of duels with each other, form of the SpL is very promising. :up: Cristiano is one of greatest talents I've ever seen, fast since beginning, but progress in his style was visible from race to race as he got new experience with every single lap, old dogs in the top should start worry about their positions. :bg: Cico89 with Buka showed some very nice races too, surprisingly for all, Luke who joined in the end looks to be much more compete driver than we remember him from past, we shall see, if he improve even more in future. :clap:

I thank to all you, guys, who run the compo, to all who run from start to end but same thanks to all other, who didn't worry to make a try. I hope it worth. ;)

Finally personal thanks to Dan, with your help the team got one of best results. Thank you, man. :up:
Like says Lucas Marquetti: FORZA MINARDI JAGUARA! :rocks:

And now let's change the formula seat for a touring cars again, NBR World Cup waits! :trampo:
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

Ivo Porc wrote:Both Hakulin bros show their quality and made surprisingly lot of duels with each other, form of the SpL is very promising. :up:
Yeah :D every time we were testing with/against each other he became faster and faster :)
Ivo Porc wrote:Finally personal thanks to Dan, with your help the team got one of best results. Thank you, man. :up:
Like says Lucas Marquetti: FORZA MINARDI JAGUARA! :rocks:
You are welcome ;) it was funny for me to race against SpL :mrgreen: (just pity that Spede retired...) Forza Minardi Jaguara :bg:
Ivo Porc wrote:And now let's change the formula seat for a touring cars again, NBR World Cup waits! :trampo:
Sign up guys! This season will hopefully be the best compo I´ve ever organized :mrgreen:
Cristiano Bohessef

Post by Cristiano Bohessef »

Ivo Porc wrote:Cristiano is one of greatest talents I've ever seen, fast since beginning, but progress in his style was visible from race to race as he got new experience with every single lap, old dogs in the top should start worry about their positions.
:wow: Thanks!!! Yes, Im learning something and trying to improve every race ;)
Buka wrote:Cristiano, young talent, please continue racing
For sure I will continue racing, the most I can :)
akouk wrote:Cristiano is going to be a winner soon :nod:
I really hope so :flip:
ECOlogic Racing Team
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Ivo Porc wrote:...surprisingly for all, Luke who joined in the end looks to be much more compete driver than we remember him from past, we shall see, if he improve even more in future. :clap:
Pretty incredible if you can see that, considering I've barely raced and barely trained! But as long as I don't open iTunes, (as I believe that is actually the problem now!) I may well be back to stay, except for exams and such. Count me in for a future season! :D