GeneRally DTM 2012 by GRMFED [Race/Login]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: GeneRally DTM 2012 by GRMFED [Race/Login]

Post by Trigger Happy »

@ Glen: It was quite a surprise to see you that in top, Glen, good job! :bg: Same for Buka, Kuba and few others! :)

@ Thunderstrucker: I don't know what you were doing, but you actually successfully logged in once before your post. No files delivered, through. If you don't understand, how the login system works, ask. ;)

@ Mszostus: thanks for warning. :bg:

@ Bird: certainly due objects, there's e.g. 500 booths or 172 houses, I counted only those, around 35 would be sufficient to use to create equal effects. Sometimes trackmakers turn off their sense of cleverness with turning on the snakeditor. :shrug:

@ BBA, Dany: pity, that you missed it. :-( See you next round. :wave:

Few mins ago I've added updates of the championship standings, I was too tired to finish them in the night at once with the race results and login of next round, sorry. :shrug: Next are a race at short version of Nürburgring and Oscherleben, the deadline is on 29th, at 23:59.59 GMT, enjoy! :)
Lotus_Renault_GP

Post by Lotus_Renault_GP »

Oh yeah, I feel myself better and better, thanks for advices, Trigger :)
Glen

Post by Glen »

Trigger Happy wrote:lso comparison of own racing lines with faster drivers in replays can show you, what can be improved.
How? Are the replays somewhere to download?
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Try the results section of the website. ;)
Glen

Post by Glen »

I found thanks
akouk

Post by akouk »

:bg: excellent job so far Alonso :up:
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

Wow, I didn't expect such a good result at the Red Bull Ring! :yummy:
And Norisring sucked of course :ill:
Otto Wilson
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Otto Wilson »

i was well off the pace, my problem is consistency, my fastest lap on RBR was 21,88 which fairly decent lap, but all the others laps were 22+ seconds :shrug:

PS: Norisring was almost undriveable :(
Marcinho
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Marcinho »

hehe. Norisring - my best result :D :D
This track is hard, but driveable. First harpin is very important.
Sorry for my English :D
Marcinho Motorsports :: GeneRally Championship Association
Generally Touring Cars Challenge :: Season 6
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

Now I did my R3 races. The Nürburgring race was very bad, as I crashed when I left the pits and directly returned. :ouch: In total 4kph less then my training time :weep:
And Oschersleben was quite okay, I was better then my training time and didn't make any mentionable mistakes.
SGroe

Post by SGroe »

XYY wrote:Now I did my R3 races. The Nürburgring race was very bad, as I crashed when I left the pits and directly returned. :ouch: In total 4kph less then my training time :weep:
And Oschersleben was quite okay, I was better then my training time and didn't make any mentionable mistakes.
The opposite happened to me. I had a good race at Nürburgring, but in the second race I hit the wall at the pit exit and had to return.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Just to quickly inform you, login is updated for last round, so we can race, Dutch Zandvoort and Hockenheimring GP course awaits us. :yummy:

The results of 3rd round are also more or less finished, but not yet available unfortunately. It'll be on website bit later (hopefully before midnight), because I must wait on reply of one of us on question about a detail related to his race (because positions in race may change according the answer). :)
Marcinho
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Marcinho »

Nurburgring's PoV is very bad. Race was hard.
Sorry for my English :D
Marcinho Motorsports :: GeneRally Championship Association
Generally Touring Cars Challenge :: Season 6
Pablinho18

Post by Pablinho18 »

i'm back :).
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Marcinho wrote:Nurburgring's PoV is very bad. Race was hard.
It seems in reality it was on opposite, 3 drivers, who finished this race, didn't arrive to finish of the second one. :)

I was right with the timing, just around midnight, but 24 hours later, sorry. :| Anyway, now all is clear, so you can check them (or watch the replays first). :) I won't spoil much, only that the drivers champ is far away from being decided. :yummy: Good luck in last round to all! Don't forget, the deadline is on 6th 8th Oct. at 23:59.59 GMT! :bg:
Alonso

Post by Alonso »

Well I knew that my race at Nurburgring sucked. :doh:
And akouk took the advantage in some style.Great job in both races. :bg:
It's going to be very difficult to maintain the point difference, but I will do my best. :)
Also we have a nice scratch for the third place.Can't wait :yummy:

Ivo : the gap between me and akouk at Oscherleben isn't that big isn't it?
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Fixed, thanks for note. :)

BTW there's still plenty of reasons to fight actually. :yummy: Not just few highest places but e.g. border of just Top 10 may change quite a lot after one race. :scared: Or to score a point may be good target for some of us too (I think here's about 25 names, which if regularly appearing in a races' top 10, it would be entirely appropriate image but not all of them have had the luck yet) or even a good race with no points may bring quite rapid progress over many opponents (there best result decide), here's a quick table of current situation for illustration and imagine somebody of these guys will score a p11 :D:
[attachment=0]no-points-so-far.png[/attachment]
Not to mention teams standings. I think the last round still worth of attention on every level. :cool:
Attachments
no-points-so-far.png
no-points-so-far.png (12.49 KiB) Viewed 4617 times
Bird

Post by Bird »

My last to races won't be enough for the top-10. Too many accidents in Zandvoort and in Hockenheim, I missed a checkpoint, so I retired after 9 laps. That's a pitty, because I was on a two-stop-strategy and I had good laptimes. Maybe one additional pitstop is the key to get a super result at Hockenheim.
So season is over for me and here is my review of it:
It was an Extreme awesome season, because there were so many drivers competing in this competition. 31 drivers in the first races reminded me at the old DTM in the early ninties with cars like BMW M3, Mercedes 190E, Audi V8 quattro, ... if there will be a second season, maybe we can use these cars. Also the concept of two races per login would fit better to the old DTM, as the drivers had to drive twice at the same track.

Congratulations to the drivers from Croatia, because they are for the first time "Nation of the Month".
Supporter of Windows 98
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Bird wrote:It was an Extreme awesome season, because there were so many drivers competing in this competition. 31 drivers in the first races reminded me at the old DTM in the early ninties with cars like BMW M3, Mercedes 190E, Audi V8 quattro, ... if there will be a second season, maybe we can use these cars. Also the concept of two races per login would fit better to the old DTM, as the drivers had to drive twice at the same track.
Actually I was thinking about adding one more round in middle of season as a "flashback" round with two tracks and carpack of old DTMs. :yummy: But I have found only a suitable Hockenheim (by BBA), but it would be too much to have 3 races there in one season and nothing other enough good and at same time available permission-wise was found. :worried: But if I would have e.g. a nice Diepholz, Mainz-Finthen or Avus, it could be different. :D
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Double post, but due an important detail. One of racers asked me to move the deadline for 2 days due unexpected duties (even outside his homeland) would prevent him from race. Because it's last round I think there's no trouble, so I can extend it for all drivers. :)

The new deadline of last round is on Monday, 8th Oct. 2012, at same hour like usually - 23:59.59 GMT. So if you wish to race during weekend like usually, go ahead, but if you rather prefer two more days for practice, it's OK. :bg:
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Results and replays of last round are available on website, congrats to winners, it was very nice duel between the two title contenders. :yummy: Congratulations to the champions and all other fast people. :cool:

Also because season is over, my thanks to all drivers, who took a part in the races. :bg: I hope you enjoyed the season, see you in a next compo (before Christmas). :wave:

Finally special thanks to Reh, my team mate, for great driving! :up: :bsmile:
Mszostus

Post by Mszostus »

Thanks Ivo for great compo, congrats for
Alonso
title is your. Great fight
Akouk.

Bad season for me;/ and my team. Next time must be better.
Bouncebackability
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Bouncebackability »

How was I 4 minutes late???

Well 14th was a decent result, although disappointed with Hockenheim. Shame I didn't get a point though...

Many thanks for the competition Ivo, and congrats to all the winners
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

@ BBA: you weren't late, you forgot you weren't racing with no 93 on hood. :shhh: :)
[quote="Bouncebackability"][quote="Trigger Happy"]... But if I see well, Mszostus took the 93 few minutes before you, so you'll have to pick another number unfortunately. :shrug:[/quote]... and I will take number 89 please Ivo.[/quote]
Bouncebackability
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Bouncebackability »

Haha, silly me, so used to using that number.