V8SC S2 Special Event: Bathurst 50k [Login] [TT] [Team]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
akouk

Re: V8SC S2 Special Event: Bathurst 50k [Login] [TT] [Team]

Post by akouk »

Yes I understand, I didn't mean to object, just said my disapointment out loud, sorry. I think I'm going to rest for the rest of the season.
puttz

Post by puttz »

Boy, I've really been getting you screwed over in my compos lately, haven't I? Sorry about that :vsad: There's a reason this format for Bathurst will not likely be returning next season in this format. I would like to see you on the grid for the rest of the season, but I understand if you don't have the motivation to continue.
Last edited by puttz on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Great run, Tuomo. :shaking: And for myself, I'm so glad I didn't crew anything up to Liekki this time! :hot:

Congratulations to PGR.de, Croatians and everybody who finished this ride! :bg:

Now party time! :winner: :champa: :heyea: :drink:

BTW
@ akouk, this was since beginning promoted as team race (like 24 race etc), wasn't it. So the crew results is obviously only thing to be taken in any considerations, right? I'm not really sure why or how could arose in you a feeling, that individual stints will be relevant for something later. :scared: On puttz' place I'd set the scoring rule for this race in absolutely same fashion like he did for drivers, I'm rather unsure about the teams. :scratch: BTW Congratulations to best stint! :bg:
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Oh yeah, good job Ivo. :shaking:

I quite liked this track with this car and I don't think there was anything wrong with the way this race was arranged. :cool2:
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

akouk wrote:Yes I understand, I didn't mean to object, just said my disapointment out loud, sorry. I think I'm going to rest for the rest of the season.
Due to my poor performance shown at Bathurst I'm also gonna skip the reminder of the season, but leaving the door open for occasional appearances.
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports