Grand Tour Trophy 2013 [HL/Race] [Login] - FINISHED!!!

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
Gzehoo

Re: Grand Tour Trophy 2013 [HL/Race] [Login] - FINISHED!!!

Post by Gzehoo »

XYY wrote:Just one little thing to improve for next season: maybe you should disable fuel consumption or fuel mass in Qualifying, because now you had only one or two laps which could be really good.
Alonso wrote:A little suggestion for the next season.
Maybe you could schedule qualy and race windows more proportionally.We usually have 5 days for qualifying and only 2 days to race, sometimes even less.
Suggestions about next season will be in Discussion Topic about Grand Tour Trophy 2014 and it will start in December 2013 ;)

Thanks to all drivers who started in this season. See ya in GTT 2014 and earlier in Endurance Series 2013 ;)
Chairman of Lambda Motosports Cars
Lambda Motosports
Team Manager | Gzehoo on GWR

[*] Grand Tour Trophy (2011-2017) [*] International Endurance Series (2012-2017) [*]
GeneRally Polska Discord Server
The Grimeloid

Post by The Grimeloid »

Just to say that I will race on Grand TT in 2014 and 2013 Endurance Series
"He's FAT!" - Steiner, Scott

"YOU'VE GOT WILLY JAKES!" - Johnson, Ahmed

"Huuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH" - Penzer, Dave

"How do you come back from a performance like this? The answer is YOU DON'T!" - NFL Blitz 2001 commentator
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

WHAT A COMPO! Best competition of generally! Car psychics was best! don't change it. Calendar too. I have two recommends for you. 1) qualify can be moved to Thursday 2)can you include some Czech race, please? (brno, or Most)

btw. I will have big pause, because generally looks very boring, because i have PS3 & GT5. But i want to go back to generally, when GTT 2014 will start. But now, i want to finish all compos(at least some races) and do NOT sing up to any other. But i want to be still active on forum.

btw. congrats to Alonso. He is same person in world of Generally, like S. Loeb in world of WRC.
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)