GR Alpine Skiing World Championship [TT][Login]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.

Where should be held the GR ASWC

Poll ended at Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:13 pm

Are
14%
Lenzerheide
29%
Torino
57%

Total votes: 7
FRUKIScze

Re: GR Alpine Skiing World Championship [TT][Login]

Post by FRUKIScze »

So, will be all events in one login? If yes, please update first post. If not, explain this here.
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

Yes all events have to be done in 1 day with 1 login. If you have any questions ask puttz. We still have time until 24 February.
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
puttz

Post by puttz »

Ivan, did you send people their login info? That's supposed to be your job since you are running the compo. I just give you a place to have the files hosted, you do all the organizing stuff.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

All login data are sent to the participants.
The files(tracks, savegames and screenshots) must be sent on ivaneurope@mail.bg
The savefile must be like this for examplae - yourname-##(##-DH, SG, G1, G2, S1, S2, SC-DH, SC-SL). It doesn't matter if play the disciplines in some order.
Login time is 16 miniutes.

EDIT: First post is updated
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

IMPORTANT NOTE: Now the file Sestr_G2(The second Giant Slalom run) must be played with night palette. This is making because the first player to send me files played the Sestr_G2 on night palette. I inform you that you still have time until 24 February so don't hurry.

Merged double reply from Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:55 pm:

IMPORTANT NOTE: Now the file Sestr_G2(The second Giant Slalom run) must be played with night palette. This is making because the first player to send me files played the Sestr_G2 on night palette. I inform you that you still have time until 24 February so don't hurry.
Last edited by ivaneurope on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

You have 8 days to send your files. And please read the last post carefuly.
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

You include Super combinate, but in pack there isn't any Super combinate. I don't understand it. Please explain it closer.
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

In the login files there are supercombined tracks - which are essentially the DH and S1 Torino tracks. You have to login first ;)
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

So if I get it right(I'm not sure), we will have to race 8times on 8 different tracks? And we can't practise on SC?
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

The SC is DH and SL - you can practice on the DH and S1 from the training pack, because nothing has been changed.
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

Hurry up - less than a week until the end of the compo. And remember Sestr_G2 track file must be played with the night palette.
kuba

Post by kuba »

Ivan, have you got my mail on time?

I did my login yesterday, but today I've got this message:

Code: Select all

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

ivaneurope@mail.bg

Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)

Technical details of temporary failure:
Missed upload deadline (state SENT_MESSAGE)

----- Original message -----

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:x-received:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :content-type;
        bh=JhS0DFK9GX9KxuKCLQfwV91RGCqPJFxtZLp0ZqPR958=;
        b=Q6bNIVvi7BO51depJNUmUQn1KcnD01fQPaju/pn+clk5Ax5WTBSSrVffIRn5sYAlRG
         uaO10ZbVFZ+9haGRDf1cFfbbXy/kO2MS3Sa6Nw2tpP8hln9asfw6kUWw4SK/ub4CP0hd
         bMN7AqxUKQ/sBb9AB76oSlahKId6wN/7di14hyWIySuHmhFpsohagYvvEeWs74Qy/1YI
         dKx7GpCD0QQ9ninF5VYiaj00/5/zjFN1kYKfYRjbbn/DDh5eomfPMdIH7qBfccHnn/b7
         qnF9bCPeKfsqY61a69gAYz0gKwZKWJmTRLNg/HMtrqaQmwdNPdQby3/bAV0cXK07DThP
         aziA==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.42.150.131 with SMTP id a3mr404138icw.8.1361112307754; Sun,
 17 Feb 2013 06:45:07 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.28.14 with HTTP; Sun, 17 Feb 2013 06:45:07 -0800 (PST)
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 15:45:07 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJ=wkGfkPWy3DVcgpfoKjDhUOBzaH_Wy4+xxb=LSBsL2irbGLg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: GR Alpine Skiing World Championship - kuba
To: ivaneurope@mail.bg
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=90e6ba6e83589a6d7404d5eca7ea
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

puttz is hosting the login, but I've recived your game details.
Last edited by ivaneurope on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

ivaneurope wrote:IF I FIND ANYONE IN CHEATING IN THE GIANT SLALOM RUN 2, THERE WILL BE IMMIDIATE DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE GIANT SLALOM EVENT
How we can cheat?
puttz

Post by puttz »

FRUKIScze wrote:
ivaneurope wrote:IF I FIND ANYONE IN CHEATING IN THE GIANT SLALOM RUN 2, THERE WILL BE IMMIDIATE DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE GIANT SLALOM EVENT
How we can cheat?
Yes, you need to be more specific than "you may not cheat." Rules need to be specific so that there cannot be arguing a point. Ambiguous statements only lead to confusion.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

Trigger Happy wrote:Subject: GR Alpine Skiing World Championship [TT][Login]
ivaneurope wrote:Hurry up - less than a week until the end of the compo. And remember Sestr_G2 track file must be played with the night palette.
Hello Ivan.

Sorry I didn't notice these details earlier in your compo to warn you earlier. But this is bad idea, you cannot catch cheaters. Try to run any hill for test with day palette, then when results screen with time occurs press ESC, in settings change palette, OK and in menu choose Resume. Now under night palette make screenshot. Clear? BTW settings of ghost does same, so one can use it whenever wishes, only need to switch the value in options before saving game after race. That's why wise compo organizers put in their rules ''ghost - free'', up to driver's choice. If we, compo organizers, would be using rules, which noone can reliably enforce, we would make fools from ourselves. ;)

Cheers,

Ivo
All participants have to race the second run of the GS on night palette. The concerns are that some may change tha palette after they have done the race.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

ivaneurope wrote:All participants have to race the second run of the GS on night palette. The concerns are that some may change tha palette after they have done the race.
So you clearly didn't bother to understand it at all. Instead of hysteric capslock yelling at people about immediate disqualification (on base of what, when you cannot ever find a difference between cheated and fairly made files?) and further confirming the rule with at same time delivering ''How to'' of the cheat you should have rather abandon that absurd rule IMHO.

If you wish to allow to others to trick you even by the easiest cheats (changing a thing in game settings after race but before saving game and making screenshot), I wonder how much you're ready to face anything really cunning.
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

I agree with Ivo about abandoning the rule now that you have actually told everyone how they can cheat. :roll:
LongBow
GeneRally Wizard

Post by LongBow »

TuomoH wrote:I agree with Ivo about abandoning the rule now that you have actually told everyone how they can cheat. :roll:
I have the same opinion.
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

TuomoH wrote:I agree with Ivo about abandoning the rule now that you have actually told everyone how they can cheat. :roll:
:iagree:
And if you don't do it, how you can know, that we are cheating. :(
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

The night palette controversy is over. I'll count all results from the GS.
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

You have 4 days until the deadline.
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

nearly 24 hours until deadline - you now don't have much time. I'll count any results from the GS
fmonteiroa

Post by fmonteiroa »

I want to participate but do not understand anything at all ski (in my country is far from snowing), I would like an explanation in order to play properly if it is to pass in the middle of the flags or the side, the difference between the blue flag and red flag. How should I proceed in the training file has 6 lanes, but it seems that the login will have 8 races. How does that work? Will a lap of each race? I have to make only one login? Please curious.
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

You have to make one lap per race. there will be 8 races(DH, SG, G1, G2, S1, S2, SC-DH, SC-S1) sc-S1 and SC-DH aren't in pack but they are Same like S1, DH. You have only 2 hours left to do it. And now to how to run:
If there are only one red/blue flag(in GR traffic sign) you have to go for outer side (like in pic.)
and when there are two flags, you have to go between them.
I hope you understand it.

Merged double reply from Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:07 pm:

Sorry for no pic before.
Attachments
mapa.JPG