Generally Rookie Championship : Season 21 [Login] [Race]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
Buka

Re: Generally Rookie Championship : Season 21 [Login] [Race]

Post by Buka »

Sorry for delay. Results and login files will be posted tonight. :sorry:
Buka

Post by Buka »

And here you are: results and replays.

Just before the last round we have some great batlles to watch, particularly in Drivers Standings and Team Standings. Who'll become the winner of the GRC Season 21? It will be decided in the biggest race of March 2013 - the Masters of Apasta. Racers will receive double files for this event, I remind you. So it's crucial to take part in it.

:!: Don't forget to change your settings before Apasta :!:

Round 6 - Masters of Apasta
Apasta.png
Deadline: 23.03.2013, 23:59 GMT

Login time for the Race : 17 minutes

* Tyre wear : 8%
* Fuel consumption : 7%
* Fuel mass : 100 kg
* Damage : 15%
* LENGTH : 25 km

Details here

:!: Don't forget to change your settings before Apasta :!:
MD

Post by MD »

YAY! :winner:
Miskolc has arrived!
On the other hand:
It was a shiny day in 2008 when I mastered Apasta (it was also in season 9). Here are my datas:

Code: Select all

Winner's speed : 128.32 km/h
 Winner's time : 11'51''21
 Margin of victory : 0.75 km/h = 4''18
 Best lap : MD (HUN), 17''36
These days it sounds ridiculous but it was a record until the next season :cool:
GuEss what's coming up nExt!
MidnightRunner

Post by MidnightRunner »

Great season so far.
Disappointed with Razgriz results at this 5th round.
Everytime I think I did a bad race, the race is good . And when I think I did a good race, the race is bad. :lol:

About Apasta, I can't find a good strategy for it. Not happy with my training. Don't know if my race will be good enough.

MD wrote:On the other hand:
It was a shiny day in 2008 when I mastered Apasta (it was also in season 9). Here are my datas:

Code: Select all

Winner's speed : 128.32 km/h
 Winner's time : 11'51''21
 Margin of victory : 0.75 km/h = 4''18
 Best lap : MD (HUN), 17''36
These days it sounds ridiculous but it was a record until the next season :cool:
Still a good time. IIRC the old car was waaaay slower than RD-01D.

btw, how the hell DrAnakin did 11:22? It's too fast, even with the new car. :eyes:
Buka

Post by Buka »

MidnightRunner wrote:btw, how the hell DrAnakin did 11:22? It's too fast, even with the new car. :eyes:
He's an alien. :nod:

BTW, you can find replays of the previous Apasta race here. Might help you to find your strategy.
boblopette

Post by boblopette »

MidnightRunner wrote:About Apasta, I can't find a good strategy for it. Not happy with my training. Don't know if my race will be good enough.
same problem here, but i already did my race because i couldn't find a better strategy (i even made 4 pitstops :shhh:) and i won't have much more time to practice in the next days anyway ehehehe

i must agree with the comment about DrAanik too, what a time! :party:
MD

Post by MD »

Without any AI I could run a faster practice race than Anik. But on the other hand against computer cars I'm much-much slower than him. This fact is almost that strange than DrAnik's race.

BTW I downloaded the replay from the GRO site but the track is missing (and I'm pretty sure that the version isn't the same too, so I should get the S19 pack first from its topic).
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

Well, without AI's the cars drive as if there were tyre marks all around, so it has got way more grip... :P
puttz

Post by puttz »

That run felt surprisingly good, although I doubt it holds a candle to what other drivers did :sorry:
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
MidnightRunner

Post by MidnightRunner »

I've done a bad race. Worse than my last attempt at Apasta.
And my hands hurts a lot. :ouch:
Dany

Post by Dany »

I logged in twice; my pc crashed after downloading the track the first time... :( Hope not to get penalised; sorry Buka! :sorry:

Really no great end of the season... :vsad:
Visit http://www.planet-generally.de !!

Number 1: Rookie of the Month March 2011

Part of the planetgenerally.de Team
MD

Post by MD »

I just did my race too. Bad AIs are everywhere, poorly :ouch:
Can't wait the results :goodvibes:

Anyways, it was a pretty good season. Thanks for all the mates and Buka :hattip:
Spacethingy

Post by Spacethingy »

I'm very sorry for effectively giving up on this competition guys - I've had a hectic month and a bad fever thing... Sorry! :sorry:
Buka

Post by Buka »

So, it's officially: 21st season of the GeneRally Rookie Championship is now over. :rocks: It didn't have the biggest number of participants, but it definitely was very interesting thanks to those who did take part in it.

Results of Masters of Apasta are here. Unfortunately, no replays this round. I was too stupid and forgot to change max duration of replay in gr.ini. :frying pan: Nevertheless, results are official.

Congratulations to the winners:
MD - drivers' champion
Razgriz Racing - constructors' champion
boblopette - juniors' champion
Germans - nations' champion
Thank you to all participants. I'm here for you. :bg: And see you on tracks in GRC S22! Except of those of you who are blacklisted, of course. ;)
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

I am very happy with my result. I am right in the middle of standing without any small deficits. And same in nationality standing :D. I am on podium in Junior standing, i am best from my team, so it's very successfully season for me, as a rookie.
btw. Congrats to MD the champion and Boblopette! His results in his first season -> unbelievable! And many thanks to Buka! Really great organization! Can't wait for next season.
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
puttz

Post by puttz »

Congrats to all the winners :bg: I wish I could have taken part in more races, even though I didn't do very well. I need more time for training :hide: Looking forward to S22, Buka! Volcano Motorsports shall return, hopefully with the same lineup of drivers :bg:
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
MD

Post by MD »

The time has finally came! :twisted:
10 seasons.
45 races.
6 victories.
2 times team champion.
3 times on the podium in the drivers championship...

and the last one is the title which he has longed about for so many years.
- short GRC facts of Sanyi the Unbelievable -

Without any kidding: I really enjoyed that season. It was nice to race again - this is my very favorite compo! I'm a little bit disappointed about my name on the blacklist but I'm also happy in the same time: I've grew up, I can win races.
I'm also happy about helping Bird a lot. It was pretty nice to see how he's developing from race to race.
And I really need to say thanks for the guy who made my season so exciting and unconfortable: Rafael, I hope we'll see each other in an other compo. It was nice to race against you. :hattip: :rally:
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Congratulations, MD! :bg:
MidnightRunner

Post by MidnightRunner »

That was a great season! Pretty happy with my results and my teammate's results too, he had improved a lot and now we are the victorious team. :mrgreen:
Congratulations to MD, for turning the championship's table in the last rounds and becoming the champion. And also to boblopette for his successful first season. :clap:
It's a shame that just a few drivers ran the whole season. ~19 entries and just 9 ran at least 4 rounds. :vsad:

Can't wait for next season!

EDIT:
MD wrote:And I really need to say thanks for the guy who made my season so exciting and unconfortable: Rafael, I hope we'll see each other in an other compo. It was nice to race against you.
Thanks! :D
It has been a pleasure race against you and the others guys.
boblopette

Post by boblopette »

whoa, congratulations to MD and Rafael in primis for putting up such a thrilling ending :clap: and of course to all the drivers that partecipated, i really enjoyed this competition (and absolutely didn't expect neither a third place at Apasta nor a final fourth place when it started) so thank you all!

also i have to say, since this was my very first season :goal:, that i really enjoyed both the car and the circuits, they were fun to drive, and of course the organization itself, so many thanks to Buka for perfectly managing all this, too! cheerleader:

@FRUKIScze and Rafael: thanks for the compliments guys, hope to see you again! (well, in the case of FRUKIS see you soon in PGRF1 of course :D)
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

boblopette wrote:well, in the case of FRUKIS see you soon in PGRF1 of course :D)
Can't wait!!! :D :D
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)