GeneRally International Indy Racing League [HL+TT] [login]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
The Grimeloid

GeneRally International Indy Racing League [HL+TT] [login]

Post by The Grimeloid »

http://generallyinternationalirl.blogspot.com.br/

After a long time out, guess who's back? bruno_arnason is here! And GeneRally International Indy Racing League is here as well.

International Indy Racing League is a competition based on Indy Racing League/IndyCar Series. As you know, Indy Racing League was a racing championship which used to race only in oval tracks. Since 2003, it's called IndyCar Series, and since 2005, races also in road and street circuits. I was a fan of IRL and CART, it was a shame they broke apart for 1996. Anyway, moving on. Now IRL and its legacy go to GeneRally. But this time, we're going international! Road and oval tracks from Europe and South Africa. And of course, United States and Canada are also present.

Settings:

The following settings are to be used in this championship:
Tyre wear:4%
Fuel Consumption:5%
Fuel Mass: 90kg
Damage:15%
Game Speed:100%

Carset:

Update Original GeneRally Car (MASA): Indy Road and Indy Oval

EVENTS:

Qualifying (if necessary):

If the number of drivers in the entry list is OVER 22, qualifying will be used. Each driver will do a 2 minute + 2 lap time trial. The top 22 drivers will be allowed to race. If the entry list have 22 or less drivers, there won't be qualifying. Will be under hotlap system.

Race:

The races will last 8 minutes + 2 laps. For Indianapolis, as it is one of the two most important races of the calendar, it will last 20 minutes + 2 laps. For the race, you compete by yourself. Despite being a time trial system, the race will be decided over the number of completed laps. If happens a draw, the winner will be the one who has the highest average speed.

POINT SYSTEM:

For all the races EXCEPT Indianapolis (From 1st to 22nd) : 50-40-38-35-32-30-27-23-22-21-20-18-16-15-14-13-12-11-10-10-10-10

For Indianapolis (From 1st to 22nd): 60-45-40-38-35-33-30-29-26-23-22-20-19-18-17-16-15-14-13-12-11-10

Calendar:

1- 6/2 - Kansas
2- 6/10 - Cleveland
3- 6/16 - Indianapolis
4- 6/23 - Dover
5- 6/30 - Edmonton
6- 7/7 - Lausitz
7- 7/14 - Rockingham
8- 7/21 - Surfers Paradise
9- 7/28 - Pikes Peak International
10- 8/4 - Gateway
11- 8/12 - Zwartkops

To join GRIIRL, send the following datas to bruno_arnason(a)hotmail.com

Your nickname
Your nationality (Where were you born, or if you want to race for other country, you must have lived in this country for at least a year)
A valid email address of you (I've got to send some important informations for login)
Number of your car
Name of your team
Colors of your car (please, make your livery and send to me)

Entry list:

12- bruno_arnason (RSA) - AMI, Inc. (livery: purple/white) - Full time
46- puttz (USA) - Volcano Motorsports (livery: orange/purple) - Full time
11- ivaneurope (BGR) - CZRT (livery:blue/red) - Will compete part-time (Edmonton, Cleveland, Rockingham, Lausitz, Indianapolis and Pikes Peak)
16- FRUKIScze (CZE) - CZRT (livery:blue/red) - Will compete part-time
94- ? - AMI, Inc.
71- Ol7hYa (ARG) - AMI, Inc. (livery:black/fluorescent yellow) - Currently inactive
15- kuba (POL) - CZRT (livery: all green) - Full time

Downloads:
GeneRally International Indy Racing League Edition.rar
The game: GeneRally International Indy Racing League Edition
(1.76 MiB) Downloaded 299 times
Edit: If you want to drive for AMI, Inc., that's okay, I'm looking for one person to drive the number 94
Last edited by The Grimeloid on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:07 am, edited 8 times in total.
"He's FAT!" - Steiner, Scott

"YOU'VE GOT WILLY JAKES!" - Johnson, Ahmed

"Huuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH" - Penzer, Dave

"How do you come back from a performance like this? The answer is YOU DON'T!" - NFL Blitz 2001 commentator
puttz

Re: GeneRally International Indy Racing League [HL+TT] [logi

Post by puttz »

puttz
USA
puttzracer :taped: gmail :doh: com
Volcano Motorsports (looking for up to two teammates to drive cars #42 and #44)
255/145/000 155/000/155
(Car has been sent to email :bg: )
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

So this is only a HL competition if there are more than 22 drivers? :D
puttz

Post by puttz »

Got a question: how come you decided to make this a TT compo? 10 minutes of driving an oval with no AIs can get a little boring. I understand it for the road courses, but the ovals seem like they could get a bit tedious.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
The Grimeloid

Post by The Grimeloid »

XYY wrote:So this is only a HL competition if there are more than 22 drivers? :D
More than 22 drivers = with qualifying [HL] alongside the race [TT]
Less than 22 drivers = no qualifying [HL]. Just racing [TT]
puttz wrote:Got a question: how come you decided to make this a TT compo? 10 minutes of driving an oval with no AIs can get a little boring. I understand it for the road courses, but the ovals seem like they could get a bit tedious.
It was going to be racing against the AIs, however I felt difficulties racing against them. So I decided to make a TT competition instead. I can make it 5 minutes shorter ONLY for the ovals.

EDIT: Do you want to be in the entry list for round 1? You can, however, only until May 19th, since the deadline will be up to May 26th.

Idea on hold, part of the edit: If you enter the championship from round 2 onwards, you will start with -5 points. So you better get ready and go here. IT'S LAST CALL!

"How do you come back from a performance like this? The answer is YOU DON'T!" - NFL Blitz 2001 commentator
The Grimeloid

Re: GR International IRL [HL+TT] [login] [POSTPONED]

Post by The Grimeloid »

As we had only 2 drivers who confirmed their appearance with 23 days left for the first deadline, and no one seems to be giving a single worth about it, because of other overrated, must say championships (no way) I, bruno_arnason, therefore say that GeneRally International Indy Racing League is officially postponed indefinetly. The drivers puttz and bruno_arnason stay in the series, however puttz, if you have a problem with the postponing, you can PM me. The series is on hold until second order.

ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

I'll compete with limited campaign - Edmonton, Cleavland, Rockingham and Lausitziring confirmed.
EDIT: Indianapolis also confirmed
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

10 minutes are OK for me. And for Indy 500 race, it Will be great, if we Will be racing 80kilometres -> 500miles = 800kilometres -> 800/10 = 80kilometres. :2c:
btw. I raced 144minutes in LeMans, because 24hours = 1440minutes -> 1440/10 = 144minutes.
btw.
I will race limited races too. Maybe 10-15
My infos:
- FRUKIScze
- Czech Republic
- frukiscze@centrum.cz
- CZRT (Czech Republic racing team)
Looking for a teamate in #15
Edit: I will send you livery of my car later via e-mail
Last edited by FRUKIScze on Sat May 04, 2013 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
puttz

Post by puttz »

I wonder if you might get more participation if you cut back the schedule to about 10-12 races. Also, you still have several weeks before the compo starts. A lot of people tend to wait until soon before the season starts to sign up, so I wouldn't put it on hold just yet.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

Team will be announced later.
Number 11 for me.
PPIR confirmed
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
The Grimeloid

Post by The Grimeloid »

"Apparently, bruno_arnason had what he described as a nervous breakdown and nearly made the championship defunct. However, the Bulgarian ivaneurope and the Czech FRUKIScze decided to join GRIIRL part-time. As of that, bruno_arnason decided to put the championship on hold and made many rule changes. FRUKIScze announced that he is looking for a teammate to drive the number 15. And bruno_arnason announced the numbers of the two cars from his team: #94 and #71. The first (94) makes a reference to the year 1994, when he was born. The second (71) is a homage to his father's year of birth.

Changed rules:

- The races will last 8 minutes instead of 10. Indianapolis remains 20 minutes.
- Homestead, Richmond, Curitiba, Portland, Pocono and Watkins Glen were "chopped" off from the calendar. The championship will begin now on June, 2nd at the Kansas Speedway.

IT IS IMPORTANT TO SAY: bruno_arnason will make his decision on Tuesday. But there are more chances of the championship happen after of what happened today."

http:// generallyinternationalirl .blogspot.com.br/2013/05/ more-drivers-and-championship-on-hold.html (remove the gaps)

Ol7hYa

Post by Ol7hYa »

Driver: Ol7hYa (NO Fabrix127)
Nation: Argentina (we are in the same continent :D :D :D )
Email: Ol7hYa@yahoo.com
Number: 71
Team: AMI, Inc.
Colours: Primary: 000/000/000 ¤ Secondary: 155/200/000 ¤ (realy it's Fluo yellow, but itsn't here)

Now I send the driver. :D :D :D
Sorry for my bad english!
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

Post removed
Last edited by ivaneurope on Sun May 05, 2013 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

ivaneurope wrote:I'll race for Magenta Motors(if akouk allows it). Livery TBA.
Why not to join CZRT #15? I know, that you aren't fastest driver in generally but I DON'T CARE. i have special livery for you :bg:
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

FRUKIScze wrote:
Why not to join CZRT #15? I know, that you aren't fastest driver in generally but I DON'T CARE. i have special livery for you :bg:
I'd rather keep #11. That's why I'll go with another team.
kuba

Post by kuba »

I plan to join too, after GTT season ends (in 2 weeks) I'll pay more attention to this competition.
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

ivaneurope wrote:
FRUKIScze wrote:
I'd rather keep #11. That's why I'll go with another team.
Ok. You can take #11 and still drive with CZRT :bg:
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

I'll join CZRT, but will keep #11. And kuba, you can join us in the #15 car
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

ivaneurope wrote:I'll join CZRT, but will keep #11. And kuba, you can join us in the #15 car
GREAT IDEA!
kuba

Post by kuba »

ivaneurope wrote:kuba, you can join us in the #15 car
mail sent :up:
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Entry list:
16 - FRUKIScze (cze) - CZRT (livery: blue/red)
I sent you four cars. #11 road, #11 oval #16 road, #16 oval
btw. @Kuba. Do you want to drive in team colours too?
kuba

Post by kuba »

Okay Your message contains 4 characters. The minimum number of characters you need to enter is 12.
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

My livery might be either the team one or green-red livery to match the Bulgarian flag
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Colours of car is Dark blue/ normal blue + interior and one visible poly is in different colours. i have green, Ivan has red and kuba don't have it yet.
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

my car. Your message contains 7 characters. The minimum number of characters you need to enter is 12.

/\
...!..
Hate this message!
Attachments
CZRT.JPG
CZRT.JPG (6.47 KiB) Viewed 6314 times