International GeneRally Tournament II [HL] [Login]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
puttz

Re: International GeneRally Tournament II [HL] [Login]

Post by puttz »

I am again going to extend the deadline to Tuesday. I believe I shall do that for the rest of the tournament due to PGRF1.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
puttz

Post by puttz »

Sorry for the delay, but results will be posted tomorrow at the earliest. Real life is preventing me from focusing on GR at the moment.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

what about the login? I haven't tested but is it already up? :)
puttz

Post by puttz »

Nope, not yet. I can't post logins until results are ready because not all drivers will still be racing.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
puttz

Post by puttz »

Results and login will be posted within a few hours :bg: Thank you for your patience and sorry for the delay :taped: My girl was leaving the country for a couple of weeks and I was trying to spend as much time with her as possible before she went, and that kind of takes priority over GR.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
puttz

Post by puttz »

Results are up! Let the semifinals begin (All round deadlines are permanently extended to Tuesday dates)!
All three brackets were won with a sweep, one due to one of the drivers not showing up
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
puttz

Post by puttz »

I am waiting to do results because one driver has yet to run his race, he was unable to do so by the deadline, so I am extending the deadline for him.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

How long? If I'm in the finals I'll be in trouble if you can't post the login for the next soon... :?
puttz

Post by puttz »

Okay, everyone! Results are up, and the final two are set. Login is now open for the finalists. Good luck to both drivers :bg: Now we will prepare to crown the second IGRT champion. You have until 11:59 pm GMT on July 9th to submit your files. Results may be a little delayed as I will be very busy next week.
Be prepared for a shock in the finishing order on Minza. It surprised me, as well.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

By how much may we drive over the pitroad exit at Tubey? Not at all beyond the white line or any other rule?
puttz

Post by puttz »

I have a busy week this week, and probably won't get to do results until at least Saturday. Hold tight, everone.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
puttz

Post by puttz »

Results are up at last! Sorry for the long delay, I had another busy week. Right now was not the best time for me to run a compo, I'm afraid, although I didn't know that it would be at the start. Head on over to the series site to check out the replays, bracket, and time graphs. Thanks to those of you who participated, and please give me feedback on what you'd like to see in future versions of this compo, particularly feedback on the tracks, which ones you might like to see come back, and which ones you think should go, as well as the type of track you'd like to see. Also, I'm thinking of changing the format of the tournament. Instead of a bracket, I might just eliminate the slowest x number of drivers after each round until only two remain. What would you think of that?

Congrats to the champ
XYY, on his clean sweep of the finals. Hope to see you back in action next time.
Thanks again to those who entered, hopefully next time there will be more drivers to make it more interesting. This is puttz, signing off for NAGRCA and the IGRT. :cflag:
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff