GR Touring Car World Cup [Login] [Race] [Hotlap]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

GR Touring Car World Cup [Login] [Race] [Hotlap]

Post by Lukeno94 »

The GeneRally Touring Car World Cup is a track-based competition for GeneRally. It will use a traditional login system, and the latest version of GeneRally.

The first round will start on Saturday 10th of August and will finish on the 23rd of August; the qualifying will run from the 10th until the 16th, and the race will run from the 17th until the 23rd. Each following round will also follow the same pattern.

The tracks are all tarmac circuits, and the cars all are from either my SuperTouring Megapack, or my Formula 2 Kit Car pack; they use three fixed physics types, depending on whether they are FWD, RWD or AWD.
Signup
Anyone wishing to sign up needs to either email me at lukeno94(at)hotmail(dot)com, post in this thread, or PM me. They must complete the registration form included here, and either send the details to me directly, or upload their forms here; if you follow the latter process, please ensure that you leave a note here! You may not wish to make your PowerRace public (this is the race you will score double points in!) so it may be best to email the form to me! If you have painted a car, you should email it to me, although you may also upload it here. I request that each team leaves either part of the car in player colours (e.g. the roof or bonnet), or makes different liveries for each driver. This is not compulsory, but will make identifying individual drivers much easier.

You may only use cars from the base pack. However, teams are not restricted to one individual car; they may enter up to three different cars (this includes changing the drivetrain; so entering an Audi A4 FWD and an Audi A4 Quattro would count as two separate cars).

The website will give you more detailed information, as well as the ability to download the base pack. Please sign up and enjoy racing!

Also, Lukeno94 Sports are looking for drivers.

A "lite pack" containing just the cars, AI, tracks, signup form and car editor, has been uploaded here, as has the standalone signup form.
Attachments
regform.zip
(11.94 KiB) Downloaded 209 times
GRTCWC_lite.zip
(527.8 KiB) Downloaded 241 times
Last edited by Lukeno94 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: GR Touring Car World Cup [Login] [Race] [Hotlap]

Post by XYY »

Can you also post a regform for old office? I still use the 2000 version :D
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Yep - check the first post, the regform.zip contains both old and new formats. :)
puttz

Post by puttz »

I will enter this series with the Volcano Motorsports #246 Dodge/Chrysler Stratus.

Edit: Volcano Motorsports is looking for drivers :bg:
Attachments
Signup sheet_puttz.zip
(7.84 KiB) Downloaded 188 times
Last edited by puttz on Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Welcome aboard! :)
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

It is a long time after my last competition. Even though I am the fastest Indonesian, I didn't aware of it because all I was doing was trying to get the Top 10 in every compo. Seeing my compatriot resir014 who competed in more races even though he's slower than I do (in GRC), I'm still questioning myself if I am "it" or not... And how, I didn't know I had Top 10s, but once again, I didn't aware...

However, this time, since I've got lots of free time, I can't break my promise to you. When you planned to make a kit cars-only compo, I said "Insta-sign". Well, I can't be a sitting duck all the time and a pretty little liar at the same time, so...

...it's decided, I WILL JOIN THE COMPETITION! My registration data will be uploaded later on :D

EDIT: CONFIRMATION IS A GO GO! Team [R]GARAGE is looking for drivers!
Attachments
Re_signupsheet.zip
(7.77 KiB) Downloaded 176 times
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Welcome Rendy! :) Entrylist in the first post, I'm awaiting the first painted cars :) Teams pack is now on the website, although it only includes my Accord at the moment! :)
Bird

Post by Bird »

I want to drive here!
I didn't looked through the cars, but I like the Peugeot 306, so I will join you, Rendy! I will look after the entry form later, there is no hurry.
Supporter of Windows 98
resir014

Post by resir014 »

Rendy wrote:Seeing my compatriot resir014 who competed in more races even though he's slower than I do (in GRC), I'm still questioning myself if I am "it" or not... And how, I didn't know I had Top 10s, but once again, I didn't aware...
No, Rendy, you are WAY better than me! I always think I'm way slower than the rest of the guys here. :worried:

And yes it is, it's been a while since we race together. Let's team up, shall we? :)

My entry form:
Ditto previous competitions. #73, if you forgot.
@resir014 | GWR Stats | My GeneRally Stuffs | Twitter
"When I have finished explaining you will understand less."
puttz

Post by puttz »

I'm just going to use a 0-4 colored car since neither of my team colors are available in the CE (purple and orange).
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

resir014 wrote:
Rendy wrote:Seeing my compatriot resir014 who competed in more races even though he's slower than I do (in GRC), I'm still questioning myself if I am "it" or not... And how, I didn't know I had Top 10s, but once again, I didn't aware...
No, Rendy, you are WAY better than me! I always think I'm way slower than the rest of the guys here. :worried:

And yes it is, it's been a while since we race together. Let's team up, shall we? :)

My entry form:
Ditto previous competitions. #73, if you forgot.
WELCOME ABOARD TO THE TEAM! :D Looks like it's time for an all-Indonesian team campaign once again since Racing Van Java in GRC :)

Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

puttz wrote:I'm just going to use a 0-4 colored car since neither of my team colors are available in the CE (purple and orange).
143 and 151 work for purple, and using the old "reverse normals" trick would make them show up properly :) 188 works as orange, and doesn't need any tricks. But it's your choice, and there's nothing wrong with a 0/4 colour car - although I suggest you modify it from the standard setup :) A public welcome to Resir014, as well. :)
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

I also intended to race with 0-4 colored car, but it seems that it won't be allowed.
My plan is to race with Volvo 850 Estate
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

You are fully allowed to race with a 0-4 colored car :) I said just that in the post above yours! :)
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Login details have been sent to puttz, Rendy and resir014. I'm still waiting for several of you to confirm your entries :)
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

I will participate with Volvo 850 Estate, but I am looking for a team.
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
Buka

Post by Buka »

Lukeno94 wrote:Also, Lukeno94 Sports are looking for drivers.
Free agent here. ;)
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

You're free to drive with me Buka :) I just need you to fill out the signup form :)
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

I've amended the first post slightly to note a slightly tweaked regulation regarding teams and using multiple cars; each team may have up to 3 different cars. Please check the first post for more details. :)
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

ivaneurope, Scaramanga and Alonso have all confirmed their entries! Welcome to you all :) From my list, there are four people whom have registered an interest, and are yet to complete their entries. :)
Szmajli

Post by Szmajli »

I'll send you my entry tomorrow! :)
My Tracks & Cars
Tracks: Kakucsring, Rabocsiring ([rwl] Rallycross tracks)
Cars: FIA Group R4, FIA Group R5(Car of the Month), FIA Group RRC, Seat Leon Eurocup 2014, Suzuki Swift Cup Europe 2014, Seat Leon Szuperkupa 2008, Copa Tiida 2011

Pronounce my name like Smiley.
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Fanastic! :) Welcome aboard! Bird and Krisu have recently confirmed their entries.
Szmajli

Post by Szmajli »

I sent you an email lukeno!

And I'm looking for a team! :)
My Tracks & Cars
Tracks: Kakucsring, Rabocsiring ([rwl] Rallycross tracks)
Cars: FIA Group R4, FIA Group R5(Car of the Month), FIA Group RRC, Seat Leon Eurocup 2014, Suzuki Swift Cup Europe 2014, Seat Leon Szuperkupa 2008, Copa Tiida 2011

Pronounce my name like Smiley.
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Welcome aboard! :)
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

Bird wrote:I want to drive here!
I didn't looked through the cars, but I like the Peugeot 306, so I will join you, Rendy! I will look after the entry form later, there is no hurry.
*looking at this post*...
:o

Even though I just realized this and it might not be a 100% Indonesian team with you joined, it looks like Three's a Crowd, Team [R]G is an International Crowd :D