GeneRally Touring Car Championship Season 4 by GRMFED

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
MD

Re: GeneRally Touring Car Championship Season 4 by GRMFED

Post by MD »

Hehe! That race wasn't what I had in my mind, but I'm still happy with this results too :) (but Vilkku, where were you at? :sadbana: ).
Next race looks exciting :popcorn: Good practice and have a nice race, guys ;)
GuEss what's coming up nExt!
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

@ Buka: it's not possible. If you have in the carpack e.g. latest version of GRC car, there should be latest SMJ car too. As I use the downloaded carpacks, the car really is there. :?
MD

Post by MD »

Okayama is a nice track. I really enjoy to drive on it. I think it's cannot be compared to any of the tracks before. There are very fast and extremely slow sections. Hard break is essential for a good lap - I think.
What do you think about the last circuit?
GuEss what's coming up nExt!
akouk

Post by akouk »

:cflag: season's flag for me :clap:
Okayama is an excellent circuit for such a thrilling final. Nothing unexpected about my races (that's not bad news :D ), but I had't worked on the strategy at all; I just followed the one that gave the best outcome in the two practice runs I did :shrug: ; I had also practiced 5 days ago, trying setup variations, but eventually I stuck with the original one.
I hope to end the season on a podium; Looking forward to the race replay :trampo:

Good luck!
:hattip:
Buka

Post by Buka »

Computer lags ruined my both runs. :compko: Last place is expected.
Rich.K

Post by Rich.K »

My two events are complete, I think the 190kg ballast for sure doesn't forgive errors, overall had two good race paces but could of done better FL's, might get a 2s penalty in the long race but I do not know what the outcome will be! Rushed this event a bit stupidly but I still think I will be up there in the fight, best of luck guys :bg:
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Uh, how come I haven't been re-added into the login list when I informed you on Sunday that I was going to race?
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

As you didn't informed me, who of them should be replaced, no, your login wasn't activated yet.
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Well, as both of them had dropped out, I replace both of them. I'd have thought that was logical. *shrugs* But I'll replace resir014.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

OK. Login info sent.
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Hope we get the results soon :) And I wouldn't be surprised to see a late submit for the short race - selecting the wrong car, having to replace the track and restart, then having a slow internet does not work well :/ and an atrocious feature race. :D
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Results are up. :) I had unstable connection last 18 hours, I was not capable to upload replays and to upload only tables would be shame. I would stole the fun of exploring the results. :D

Summary will come soon (later), just for now - congratulation to GTCC S4's champion! :bg:
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Oh dear, that was somewhat disastrous :D 3/4 of a second at best slower than anyone else, and BOPed for having the wrong number of AI in the feature race. Yey me! Comeback a la Michael Schumacher.
Bouncebackability
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Bouncebackability »

sorry i couldnt take part in the last two rounds, just couldnt really find the time to do it justice, but well done to all the winners, the champion, and to ivo for running a competition he didnt even organise :lol:
akouk

Post by akouk »

Bouncebackability wrote: but well done to all the winners, the champion, and to ivo for running a competition he didnt even organise :lol:
Ivo stands out being the exception, whereas, that sould be the rule ( :( )

Ivo :winner: , many thanks for your effort & sence of commitment
Peace.
zsoltbartok

Post by zsoltbartok »

akouk wrote:Ivo , many thanks for your effort & sence of commitment
I completely agree! It was probably a very complicated compo to run, with all those rules and updates and stuff! Thank you for spending your free time for us! :bowdown:

Congratulations for the winner and basically everyone who paricipated and didn't quit! :bg:
Formerly known as mizzamar, the GRC veteran Team Miskolc racer and occasional track-maker.
My new website: ZsoltBartokGames
Rich.K

Post by Rich.K »

:winner: Team RKR are GTCC Champions! :trampo:

I must say I have never kept so interested throughout a Generally competition as much as I have with GTCC S4, the whole format was really good! Many thanks to Trigger Happy for running the competition, great job throughout and nice FL in the last race to top it all off! :bg:

As for the season, we had a great car but nothing really went as planned early on in the season and this allowed our competition to pass Team RKR, Magenta are a well established strong team and made things tough for us mid-season, it has been a good challenge having such a great team mate who has achieved so much in Generally competitions and I really had to push hard to win this championship, it was a close fight as shown in the replays! :D

GTCC never really took off in the past but this season was fantastic, if there is a S5 I will be back for sure and would recommend any other driver to participate in the future! :bg:

I think I will treat myself to a bit of Champagne! :yummy:

Kind regards

Rich.K :mrgreen:
akouk

Post by akouk »

Rich.K wrote::winner: Team RKR are GTCC Champions! :trampo:
I think I will treat myself to a bit of Champagne! :yummy:
I'll join this treat :P
Congratulations, to RKR & to Rich.K for the deserved title :bg:
Two faster pilots with a faster car was obviously too much to handle, even if both alexwolf79 & Rich.K were a race short.

I liked this combo a lot & if another season is launced, I'll join again!

Thanks for the good fun :flip:
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

I sign under Mizzamar's ''Congratulations for the winner and basically everyone who participated and didn't quit!''

Congrats! On other hand many abandoned entries force me to think why and I'm analyzing this compo to make the next better (bad timing? too long season? not enough funny cars/tracks? too complex for drivers?). I'm sad from every penalty, which I had to make because of just a misunderstanding or mistake (especially for wrong ballast setting of a racer). Season showed me several places, where we could do things better for you. And surely I apologize again for the mess in beginning of season. :( For summer I decided return little bit to GRMFED roots by making a compo, which is little bit less mainstream and serious, even if Dan and me have/had few quite ambitious projects. What would you think about a smaller kart compo for summer, guys? :misch: More could come in week or two, now I need find power after this season. :D

My big congrats to RKR Racing. The team was strong, focused on triumph and with Alessio the crew was deadly combination for every rival. In final they did their goal, when they had to go over not only akouk with luketes, who were racing with big passion, but over many complications and bad luck during the season. especially Rich's performance and number of victories is stunning (including his race in last long race with 190 kg ballast). :winner:

And what more? Pity for akouk. He was close (again). :( He run whole season stable rides on amazing level (almost no mistake on track), but sadly he didn't choose best strategy in several races and in final two rounds lost the title. If opposite, I would have no doubt, that a title for him would be as well deserved as Rich's one now. :up:

I'm really happy, that PEB1985 improves so well and even got many experience - he becomes disciplined and dangerous opponent for old dogs. And his podium marks it well. Pity, that Analytico left season suddenly and maybe even big pity, that GRC team didn't found a replacement. Magenta and RKR would have much harder life in teams standings. :yummy:

And my big thanks to Buka for taking a seat in Minardi Jaguara. He was fighting well for points with all other hunger mid-field lions like Madd Dogg, FogoRJ or Strona, Mizzamar and BBA, who were improving from round to round. :bg: We had there in shadow of fight of titans some great battles too. :popcorn: And when was mentioned my BL, it was sweet dot after little bit bitter season, I hoped in making more stable runs during the season. :headbang:

Congrats to Rich.K and alexwolf79, the GTCC S4 champions! :clap:

And thanks to all other racers. No matter if you run whole season or just few events, I hope you had fun with GTCC.
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

If you could make the cars just that little more driveable, I'd be a cert for returning in a Season 5. As it is, it depends on how the time falls.
dead14vii1640

Post by dead14vii1640 »

When will the next season start?? I've been tried some of real racing with 100-level AIs and I've made some BIG wins with understeering cars... I'm looking forward to join the next time.
Btw, do you recomend any competition that is active and that I could enter right now??
Power without control is nothing
"So long and thanks for all the meat"
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

A next season is not on my schedule, at least right now not. If you'll check GRMFED archive, you can notice, that I almost never repeat a compo by holding a ''next'' season, btw. Maybe because I enjoy most the preparing the compo (searching the tracks, cars, experiments, looking for ideas etc), even if I know, that opposite could help me to have more racers in maybe (like e.g. ToM Compo has).
Karol

Post by Karol »

I'm looking for car pack from this tournament. Where can I get it?
Reh

Post by Reh »

There are three packs by Herbal...

- TC2000 2010
- STCC+DTC 2010
- BTCC 2010

Though, the pack from Ivans GRWTCC seems to be mainly the same, look here.

Next time, please use the search function and do not bump old topics. You can also send a PM to Herbal, i'm sure he can help you.
"It's the power of simplicity in the hands of individuals that keep inspiring and challenging each other with their wonderful creations." nielske
visit www.planetgenerally.de !
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

The reason Ivan's pack is similar is because he jointly made the BTCC 2010 set with Herbal. But Reh is correct, use PMs next time without bumping ancient topics.