GRPL World Rally Championship: Season 11 [Timetrial] [Login]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
Gera

Re: GRPL World Rally Championship: Season 11 [Timetrial] [Lo

Post by Gera »

I thank you guys for all these words and opinions! ;) Surely we take it into account when preparing the next season! I do not promise that all will be well considered positive, but certainly we will explore every option to improve the competition;).

@MidnightRunner: Total penalties for exceeding the time limit in this season was negligible. This means that the limit is the most adequate, since most deal with it advises. You need to be faster when you log in! ;)
15 of scoring is too much. At the end of the season, when 20 players competed, it would be up three quarters of drivers.

@Bird: Marcinho explained a bit about what comes. When they call saves in the same way, I can quickly prepare the results. Besides, if you have difficulty with the appropriate naming saves during login, you can prepare yourself before 8 files properly signed, and the crossings of the special stages, only overwrite them. [Hermes - you too! :roll: ]

@Jhvp and everyone: I know that most bothers late publication of results. Unfortunately I can not always arrange the time so that I have free evenings. Some duties also extend to longer, so once we had to wait for the results of the week. Of course, where possible I will try to improve, because I know that it kills the atmosphere and pulled from the competition.
http://www.generally.pl
"Pure driving, pure racing... That makes me happy" - Ayrton Senna
MidnightRunner

Post by MidnightRunner »

Gera wrote:Total penalties for exceeding the time limit in this season was negligible. This means that the limit is the most adequate, since most deal with it advises. You need to be faster when you log in! ;)
None of my time penalty was related to nicknames. I'm worried about it because people with big nicknames have to write it 8 times in a "normal situation". (normal situation=saving in-game)
Of course, if everyone think that change is not needed, don't change it.
JHvP

Post by JHvP »

Gera, I did not talk about doing results, but about opening login for next race. :-) I understand that making results take a long time and I do not have any problem, if we have results several days later. But sometimes we need to do next race beforen ext weekend and login is not ready yet, this was my point :-)
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

JHvP wrote:Gera, I did not talk about doing results, but about opening login for next race. :-) I understand that making results take a long time and I do not have any problem, if we have results several days later. But sometimes we need to do next race beforen ext weekend and login is not ready yet, this was my point :-)
Gera surely understand that, but you must understand that making login takes some time as well ;)
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
Gera

Post by Gera »

Exactly FRUKIScze! :bg: I'll be try :)
http://www.generally.pl
"Pure driving, pure racing... That makes me happy" - Ayrton Senna