Gene Rally Grand Prix

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
Joe53

Gene Rally Grand Prix

Post by Joe53 »

Hi everyone, my name is Joe and I would like to invite people to my Gene Rally Grand Prix league. I participated in NR2003 offline leagues and I came up with the idea based off NR2003 racing. 36 spots, 36 races, 1 championship. We will do heat races and a main for each track.

Thanks for reading, please sign up by clicking on the link below.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/GeneRall ... 1665010402
puttz

Re: Gene Rally Grand Prix

Post by puttz »

We need more details before most people will even consider signing up. What does the calendar look like? What tracks will we race on? When will it run, and what are the deadlines? What kind of login system (or none) will be used? What are the specifics of the rules? What cars will we race? What are the game settings? How long will the races be? What kind of series (HotLap, Timetrial, Race, or combination thereof)? Look at other competition threads and that should give you some ideas of what your first post should look like (and having a gamepack with cars, tracks, and proper settings would help, too). :bg:
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA