GRPL GP2 Series: Season 12 [HL/Timetrial] [Login]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
Daniel Rosenberger

Re: GRPL GP2 Series: Season 12 [HL/Timetrial] [Login]

Post by Daniel Rosenberger »

First you train "hard" then comes this Race with driving mistakes.
And a anti virus program that interrupts the training sometimes and of course during the Race :evil:
Gimpek

Post by Gimpek »

Michel

Post by Michel »

I dedicate this victory to the magnificent, unforgettable, unequaled, my hero: :bowdown: Ayrton Senna do BRASIIILLLL.
Se mulher fosse dinheiro, eu viveria pedindo esmola. Se chovesse mulher, eu arrancava o telhado fora. A loira me deixou e a morena foi embora. E o que me resta nessa vida: rodeio, chachaça e moda de viola. (Marco Brasil)
If women were money, I lived by begging. If it rained woman, I tore the roof off. The blonde left me and the brunette was gone. Only left me in this life, rodeo, rum and country music. (Marco Brasil)
Lerhond

Post by Lerhond »

(click on the Stig to download his lap on Mas du Clos)
Login for Q1 and Q2 is ready. Also for Race, but before Q results, you must start your race from pitlane.

Michel, Gimpek, Sartalas - you got a superlicense in last GP! There is one empty place on F1 starting list, maybe you want to sign in to it?
Sartalas
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Sartalas »

I have got license before season, no thanks. F1 is for professional, no amators. xD
Gimpek

Post by Gimpek »

Results of GRPL 2014 QUALIFYING TO GRAND PRIX DE FRANCE / Du Mas Le Clos

Results: http://www.generally.pl/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2466
Replays: http://www.generally.pl/download/file.php?id=3480

Login for Race is ready, good luck!
Last edited by Gimpek on Wed May 07, 2014 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michel

Post by Michel »

I Made a mistake during login, closed the session without sending the files and open a second just to send them ... I gave my explanation to Lerhond but never know where to turn ... today was you who posted the results. I want the annulment of the result until my situation is resolved.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Se mulher fosse dinheiro, eu viveria pedindo esmola. Se chovesse mulher, eu arrancava o telhado fora. A loira me deixou e a morena foi embora. E o que me resta nessa vida: rodeio, chachaça e moda de viola. (Marco Brasil)
If women were money, I lived by begging. If it rained woman, I tore the roof off. The blonde left me and the brunette was gone. Only left me in this life, rodeo, rum and country music. (Marco Brasil)
L.Felipe

Post by L.Felipe »

Hundreads of laps under 22 seconds, and not even once on login.

I was born to failure on logins. That's it.
Daniel Rosenberger

Under 22 seconds? :wow:
Looks like i got very lucky because I can´t even imagine to drive at such a speed. :(
L.Felipe

Post by L.Felipe »

It's just practice Daniel, i'm pretty sure you'll be getting faster every race :D

The great deal about competitions is to remain calm during logins. Something i can't quite figure out...
Michel

Post by Michel »

the login page to have a problem. I can not log in to the race. The time now is 12:25pm here in Brazil and I have less than three hours to login. what is happening?
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

Me too happening, here in chile is 11:41, yesterday and today i have problems :(
Marcinho
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Marcinho »

Probably it is server problem. I can't open site.
Sorry for my English :D
Marcinho Motorsports :: GeneRally Championship Association
Generally Touring Cars Challenge :: Season 6
Michel

Post by Michel »

With a problem of this magnitude the only solution is to extend the deadline until this is resolved, for at least 1 more day for login.
Attachments
ScreenHunter_90 May. 11 12.50.jpg
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

Michel wrote:With a problem of this magnitude the only solution is to extend the deadline until this is resolved, for at least 1 more day for login.
:iagree:
Areen

Post by Areen »

Some problems with server occurred. Please, stay tuned, I'm doing all work to get it up. ;)
Daniel Rosenberger

Yesterday i didn´t have any problems I mean with the login
L.Felipe wrote:It's just practice Daniel, i'm pretty sure you'll be getting faster every race :D

The great deal about competitions is to remain calm during logins. Something i can't quite figure out...
I have the same problem
Areen

Post by Areen »

Okay, it should work now! ;) (but it can be a little slow)
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

Areen wrote:Okay, it should work now! ;) (but it can be a little slow)
Thanks, Areen , Race file uploaded, my record in Le Mas du Clos is 23.39 :mrgreen:
Marcinho
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Marcinho »

Marcinho is faster than You :D My FL: 22,26
But my time is bad, but I started from pit lane.
Sorry for my English :D
Marcinho Motorsports :: GeneRally Championship Association
Generally Touring Cars Challenge :: Season 6
Gimpek

Post by Gimpek »

Hermes

Post by Hermes »

Congratulations to all and specially for L.Felipe by the win and Michel by the fantastic race. Campos unbeatable in this year!
sorry for my spelling mistakes
Eu me achei no colo do meu par (Banda do Mar) SONG
I found myself in the arms of my pair (free translated)
My stats in GWR (thanks Jo.sk)
L.Felipe

Post by L.Felipe »

You guys can't imagine... I have waited for a firts position for six years.

Thanks Hermes! Aways fantastic to have recognition from you. Our team is working hard to make a special year .
L.Felipe

Post by L.Felipe »

Since the start of this Season of GP2, i've writting some "news" and articles abot the races and results, It have been more focused in the brazilian drivers, but if you guys like, i can make it more international and post here. It would be awesome to interwiew all drivers. Here's this week article:
L.FELIPE AMAZES HIS GHOSTS AND WINS IN FRANCE

(Mas du Clos, FRANCE) Finally comes the time for L.Felipe to step on the highest place on the podum. After a qualy that left doubts in the air, the Campos driver jumped to the lead right in the inicial laps, defended well from the initial attacks of Awierwiur and assured his first win on GP2.

Although his good start, the pole position Daniel Rosenberg did not hold up the lead for much time and lost the first place to Felipe, what opened the way to other drivers to overtake the #9 ART Grand Prix car. At the first half of the race, Awiewiur and Felipe fighted for the lead, and the advantage went to the brazilian, who made his first stop in the lead. With a fantastic work from the mechanics of Campos, L.Felipe was able to keep his position and increase the gap to the second place till the end of the race. When interviewed in the mixed zone, the paranaense* stressed the role the team played in his victory “I knew I had a shot of winning if I reached the first place as soon as I could, so I applied myself and accomplished my first goal. The other drivers were pretty fast, and the agiity of the team was essential to give me some room in the lead.”

But the great highlight of the race was the driver on the other Campos car. Michel faced problems during qualy and had to start from the pits, but soon enough demonstrated it wasn’t going to be a problem. In a very risky race, the Campos driver climbed positions to reach a suprising second place and gift Campos with a double.

But the great highlight of the race was the driver on the other Campos car. Michel faced problems during qualy and had to start from the pits, but soon enough demonstrated it wasn’t going to be a problem. In a very risky race, the Campos driver climbed positions to reach a suprising second place and gift Campos with a double.

With the double, Campos opens a big gap to the second place in Constructors Championship – DAMS- which saw its drivers have some difficulties in mas du Clos and scoring few points. Rapax and Arden are tied in the third position with 21 points, just one more than the fourth place, ART. Carlin and Trident Racing come along with 10 and 8 points, respectively. In the Drivers Championship, due to a exceptional second place, Michel (51) raises his lead and maintain a huge gap in the lead, followed by his fellow Campos teammate L.Felipe(37), Gimpek(22) on third position, and the rookies DDD and D. Rosenberg tied(20) completing the Top 5.

The GP2 have a european sequence of more three races. The next event starts in the middle of the week, in the International Autodrome of Catalunia hosting the Spanish Grand Prix.
I usually post it on our facebook group (since our forum is looong gone), which you are invited to visit at any time.
Lerhond

Post by Lerhond »

Login for Q is ready.

Stig rejected to travel to Spain - we don't know why, he didn't say anything. ;) So, no Stig's lap this time.

Wow, L.Felipe, awesome work! Keep doing those articles.

L.Felipe, AWiewiur - you got a superlicense in French GP! There are two empty places on F1 starting list, maybe you want to sign in and compete in our highest series?