NAGRCA GT Series Management Compo [man]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
MidnightRunner

Re: NAGRCA GT Series Management Compo [man]

Post by MidnightRunner »

Did I sent my sheet?
I can't remember, Le Mans week was brutal for me... :doh:
puttz

Post by puttz »

No, you did not.
Your team still did alright without it, though.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
puttz

Post by puttz »

April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

My team is a little bit downer for this round, not to mention that my economy doesn't allow me to buy anymore parts atm... Hopefully my team could survive till the end of the season
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
bduddy

Post by bduddy »

Peninsula Motorsports is pleased with our recovery to a double A Main running, in particular Ryan Bachelot's excellent 2nd place finish. However, we are very disappointed with the 1-lap penalty assessed against Niko for a collision and "shortcut" that was clearly accidental. Nevertheless, we will aim to do just as well in the next race!
I like short, simple signatures!
Bird

Post by Bird »

SAKITO TAKASANI IS A FIGHTER

Vemac Grand Prix driver Sakito Takasani was the first driver for my team to succeed through the Heat races. But the race has not started at all well for him! After a bad start, he fought his way back to the third position, taking advantage of his high corner speed, which is definetly at the niveau of the top drivers.
So the Last-Chance-Dash was a possibility for Takasani to make it to the B-Main. But the fortune was not with Vemac and him, as there were some battles in the midfield, that costed a lot of time and put the Vemac driver down to fourth position, as the race ended. But if there were more laps to go, Takasani would have got the second place, as he was faster than the other drivers.
Vemac Grand Prix congratulates to Sakito Takasani for a good race this weekend!
Supporter of Windows 98
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

@JanVKoelic: Sorry to any PGR.de fan who got a heart attack in Heat 4 because of the rough melee between me, Heiner and the other guys. Of course, @DuklaLiberec was more than happy with our 1-2, but he told us to be more gentle with each other when we are fighting side by side in a situation like that. To be honest however, I've been racing for more than four decades and I am involved in close battles for positions every race, even against my teammate. That is one of the major reasons why I enjoy being a racing driver, although I do risk causing an accident that may take out myself, my teammate and my opponents right at the first turn in the very first lap. Go to YouTube, type in "dtm 1993 zolder" or "jan van koelic watkins glen 2004" and you'll know what I mean. I felt embarrassed, but no one is willing to relent in those tough battles.
B-Main was a struggle, yet compared to that double whammy last time this round yielded new hope for our team.
@HeinerNeuer: Even though I barely kept up with the pace in the A-Main, we did prove that we are not to be underestimated. Mark and his colleagues are working hard to improve our AR2s' performance every day. Our crew consists of veteran engineers like @Mark_Welsh who have a lot of experience with GT cars yet neither of them has got their hands on a Speedtec before, let alone an AR2, hence mistakes may be made. It is also @JanVKoelic's first time to drive a Speedtec vehicle and evidently mine too.
See you guys in Iconiq and stay tuned!

*purposely didn't mind Twitter's character limit :P *
MidnightRunner

Post by MidnightRunner »

I've already sent my sheet :)
I hope it will bring some good results, running costs here are high.
puttz

Post by puttz »

Unfortunately my schedule has gotten a little crazy, so I will not be able to do the races today. I will have time to get qualifying done, but not the races. I'm afraid that will have to wait until Thursday.

Edit: And now it looks like Google Drive is having issues, so I can't access the spreadsheet. So, the race date is moved to Thursday. If you haven't sent a team sheet yet, you can still do so.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
puttz

Post by puttz »

The races are now all done. Sorry for the delay, my schedule is busier than I expected at the beginning of the Summer. Videos will probably be posted much later tonight or tomorrow sometime.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Daniel Rosenberger

Post by Daniel Rosenberger »

looks like I´m out :(
puttz

Post by puttz »

Okay, the videos are up!

Heats: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgsrCSu ... e=youtu.be
Mains: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWlkEQI ... e=youtu.be

And a blog is about to be posted.

On a related note, I will be moving the date of the next race and all subsequent races. There will be no race next week, round 4 will take place July 7. I'm not entirely sure when the final round will take place, it is tentatively scheduled for August 29th. I'll be out of town the week of the 18th, and my college classes start up the next week, and I have classes all day on Monday through Thursday, so a Friday is likely the only day that will work.

@Daniel Rosenberger, you are not out, at least not according to my calculations. You still have money to be able to buy tires and enter the next round.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Gzehoo

Post by Gzehoo »

Good idea with the video as replay and you as a race commentator ;)
666 posts here :twisted:
Chairman of Lambda Motosports Cars
Lambda Motosports
Team Manager | Gzehoo on GWR

[*] Grand Tour Trophy (2011-2017) [*] International Endurance Series (2012-2017) [*]
GeneRally Polska Discord Server
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

Round 4 will take place at Citios GP*, which means that I could make a poster advertising the race there. You know, doing a promotional work for a featured track of minr while not working as a team owner :p

* = Now I understand why it is called so... :D

puttz

Post by puttz »

Sure, go ahead :bg:
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
MidnightRunner

Post by MidnightRunner »

We have 1 bonus point to be spent on TM area every round, does Pre-season also counts for it?
If so, everyone now has 5 TM bonus points, right?

EDIT: I still don't get how the PR Bonus works :?
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

My team should be prosper this round... It's been storms of bad luck for the past rounds now...

Meanwhile, the poster is done. I tried playing with flat design, and hopefully this is my great first attempt for a beginner... Sorry if it looks too rushed because there's this final project that I'm encountering against and my college life is being brutal to me. Also, I couldn't post the poster here since using the forum's maximum resolution limit the poster would be close to being unreadable...

Let's assume that I forgot to scan this thing while I found this days ago, and that I already scanned this thing while the practice session is running, looking at the running date...

puttz

Post by puttz »

Very cool poster :bg: I'm liking the logos at the bottom :D You did some great work there.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
puttz

Post by puttz »

Due to my work schedule this week, I am moving the race date to Tuesday the 8th. Sorry for pushing it back further, the schedule is kind of a flex schedule because I don't know when I am going to be working (I work at a fast food restaurant).
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
puttz

Post by puttz »

Races are done, but videos and points will be coming later. The Last Chance Dash wash particularly exciting this time, you won't want to miss that part of the video.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
puttz

Post by puttz »

Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
puttz

Post by puttz »

Once again I will be moving the race date to Tuesday. I may have difficulty getting it done then, too. I may have to do it in bits and pieces and eventually get full results and videos to you, as this week is a little crazy with my schedule.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
puttz

Post by puttz »

I've only got 4 sheets in my inbox :worried: Hopefully I will have more by tomorrow.

Also, after this round the contracts for Samuel Highcliff (Volcano Motorsports), Matias Maldanado (Team [R]Garage), and Niko Tomas (Peninsula Motorsports) expire. You must either sign a new driver, or rehire the same one by paying half of his cost to sign plus the sign cost per race for the number of races you want to hire him for minus 1 (same as preseason, except the COS is half of what it was in the pre-season. Half numbers should be rounded up, e.g. a COS of 39 would mean that you have to pay 20 plus the sign cost per race value). In addition, those who have PR ratings of 9 or above have the opportunity to sign new sponsors after this round.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
puttz

Post by puttz »

Qualifying will be done today, the race will be done at some other point, not sure when yet. It may have to wait until next week.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
puttz

Post by puttz »

I am going to have to make an unfortunate announcement, which at least some of you may have seen coming. Round 5 will be the final round of the series, I am finding that I don't have the time I thought I would have to run this series, and thus I can't give you the quality series that I would want to. Plus, I can't do any other normal login series while I'm running this, and I think that people would like to see some more series at the moment. I think 10 rounds was too many anyway, if I run this series again it will be 5 rounds only. I am ending this series because it takes a lot of time to do it, more time than I seem to be able to find right now, and honestly I'm kind of losing motivation to continue it. There is a lot of stuff I have to do behind the scenes to get ready for each round. I think I understand now why all of the previous attempts at such a series on this forum haven't gotten off the ground. I'd like to thank everyone for their patience so far, I hope you have had a fun experience trying something different with this. I'll get the next (now final) race done as soon as possible.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff