NAGRCA GT Series Management Compo [man]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
puttz

NAGRCA GT Series Management Compo [man]

Post by puttz »

NAGRCAGT.png
Yes, you've heard about it before. I've mentioned and teased at it on the forum for a while now, but I am now officially announcing the NAGRCA GT Series. You take on the role of the manager of a team, making driver contracts, buying upgrades to your car, and doing research to improve your car. The team owner that can come up with the most points at the end of the 10 race season is, of course, the winner.

The team sheet will probably look a little complicated at first glance, so don't panic, it's not as bad as it may seem. I'll put up a video explaining how it works sometime soon. You won't need to worry about it quite yet. Ideally I wanted to put it as a Google Docs spreadsheet to simplify the process some, but there are some formatting issues that came up that forced me to abandon that idea. You will email your team management sheet to me before each race, or if you don't nothing will be updated for the next round.

For now, sign up with your team name and what car numbers you would like to run. Note that #1 and #2 are not available except to Bduddy, who was the winner of my closed test season. A lot of things have changed since that test season, though, so Bird and Bduddy, you will have some new things to learn. Read on for the rules:

1. Starting a team

a. You get a starting budget of 1500 money and a PR level of 5.

b. You must select a manufacturer that you wish to race for. Choose carefully, because you cannot change manufacturers. You must pay for 2 cars out of your starting budget.

c. You may opt to sign a Team Member (this is not required if you wish to save some money). Team members have a season-long contract, but can be fired at the cost of 2 races salary. You may then hire a new crew member. Team Members are first come, first serve.

d. Select 2 sponsors from the sponsor list if you wish, or hold out a couple of races to get a more lucrative sponsor. Your PR level must be at least the minimum specified PR level for the sponsor. More about PR levels in section 6. Sponsors are first come, first serve. But you may want to wait until driver signing is over in case you sign a PR-increasing driver. After the 5th round of the season, there will be a chance to change sponsors if you desire if your PR level is 9 or above

e. Choose the numbers that your cars will be. Numbers are first come, first serve. Any combination of 1, 2, or 3 digits is allowed, except for 1 and 2, reserved for the defending champion team.

f. Proceed to driver signing. You will sign 2 drivers.

2. Signing drivers

a. Initial driver signing will take place over a specified time period. At this point, no contracts are certain. You must PM the series manager with up to 5 driver offers in a prioritized list. To make a driver offer, simply say which driver you wish to sign, the length of the contract, and an optional signing bonus. This signing bonus can be any amount you wish, and if a driver has multiple offers, the larger signing bonus will get him/her. If the bonus is the same, then the driver will sign the longer contract. If it is still equal, a coin toss will determine it. Note that drivers highlighted in yellow will only sign a contract that lasts the rest of the season from the time they are signed.

b. After this period, if a driver contract expires or a team has an empty slot, just simply choose a driver and contract length, and they will sign on a first come, first serve basis.

c. Drivers may be fired at the value of half of their remaining contract.

d. When you hire a driver, you must pay their COS plus the value in the SC/race (sign cost per race) column times the length of contract minus one. (e.g. a driver with SC/race of 3 for a 4 race contract would cost 9 additional money to sign). If you renew a driver's contract immediately after the race it expires, you only need to pay half of the COS to renew the contract.

3. Parts Market/Car Modification

a. Some parts can be bought by all teams, and some are only available to a specific manufacturer.

b. Specify which parts you wish to buy on the car section of your management sheet

c. Parts bought are applied to both cars

d. You must specify that you are equipping a specified part to your cars. An unlimited number of (Misc) parts may be equipped, but only 1 of each of the other categories (Aero, Wing, Turbo, Engine) may be equipped.

e. If you have the Adjustable gear ratio upgrade, you must specify which setting you wish to be used for the race weekend (Acceleration, Balanced, or Speed)

f. Some items, like wings, are optimal to be swapped out for a different one depending on the track. If you have bought more than one of a part such as a wing, be sure to specify which one you wish to use for the race by highlighting it on the car sheet.

g. Parts you buy are available immediately for use.

4. Tires

a. Each team gets 4 free sets of balance tires to start the season.

b. You must buy additional tires throughout the season. Which ones you want to use are up to you.

c. You must specify which kind of tire you wish to run on each car for the race weekend. You may put different tires on your two cars. They do not need to be the same.

d. To purchase a tire, simply specify the tire type you want to run for the race weekend, and the cost will be deducted from your balance.

5. Research

a. Before conducting research in a particular area, you must build the team facility that corresponds to that research area.

b. To conduct research, you must get research points. It costs 2 money for 1 research point. You can also do outsourced research without having a facility built, but it will cost you 10 money for 1 research point in that case.

c. You get 1 free research point to spend in the area of your Team Member’s focus. If your driver counts as a Team Member, the same applies.

d. To research something, input the amount of research points you wish to spend on that particular area.

e. If a driver leaves your team for any reason, any research points spent training him are lost and do not apply to the new driver.

6. PR and Market Levels

a. Researching these will give your team various benefits. PR levels can also be gained from race results.

b. Each sponsor has a PR level specified. If you reach that PR level, they will give you 10 additional money per race. If you fall back below that, you lose the bonus.

c. If your PR falls below the specified amount, the sponsor will cancel your contract and you will have to find a new sponsor or race with an unsponsored car.

7. Race Format

i. Entry

a. Races will have a specified entry cost. Teams must specify that they wish to enter a race or else they will not race. The entry cost is for the whole team, not the individual cars.

ii. Qualifying

a. All cars will run 3 solo laps to qualify

b. The fastest lap of the session is the qualifying time

c. Pole winner gains 0.1 PR level for his/her team

d. Based on times, cars will be placed 4 heats of 6 cars. Any additional cars will not qualify and lose 1 PR level for that team.

e. Some races will have privateers that will show up for that event. They will be listed along with the event in the schedule. If less than 12 teams enter a race, additional privateers will be used to fill the grid.

f. Drivers that qualify for the heats earn 5 money for their team.

iii. Heats

a. The 4 heats will be run for a specified race length. The winners of each heat automatically transfer to the A-Main. The 2nd place finishers transfer to the B-Main. The 3rd place finishers advance to the Last Chance Dash.

b. Points are awarded 6-5-4-3-2-1 in heats.

c. Cars advancing to the A-main gain 0.3 PR level for their team. Cars advancing to the B-main gain 0.1 PR level for their team. 5th place loses 0.2 PR, and last place loses 0.5 PR.

d. Money is awarded 40-30-20-15-13-10

iv. Last Chance Dash

a. The Last chance dash is run as the same distance as the heats. The top 2 advance to the B-Main. No points, money, or PR levels are awarded.

v. B-Main

a. The B-Main will be run for a specified distance. The top 2 transfer to the A-main. No points are awarded in the B-Main.

b. Drivers that transfer to the A-Main gain 0.1 PR level for their team.

c. Money is awarded 10-7-5-3-2-1

vi. A-Main

a. The A-Main is run for a specified distance.

b. Points are awarded 10-6-4-3-2-1

c. Money is awarded 100-80-60-50-40-30

d. PR levels are awarded 1.5-1.1-0.8-0.7-0.4-0.3

8. Team Management

a. Between races you can do any of the management items previously listed in these rules.

b. Make sure you save some money, if you go broke you are out of the championship.

c. A lot of the functions will have to be done by the series manager, so there will be a spreadsheet on which you can see the total status of your car and team.

I do intend to do recordings of all of the races and do commentary. So for those of you that have enjoyed my commentaries on GR compo videos before, you're in luck. For the rest of you, well, you'll probably just be annoyed :hide: Series points and race results will be done on Google Docs, allowing me to do results much faster than if I were to do images. I will also keep a sheet with the signed drivers with their current AI levels from training and/or abilities.

So, to sign up, simply post your name, your team's name, the numbers for your cars, and the brand of car you would like your team to race (if you want to commit, you can wait until a little later if you wish.) It would also be nice if you could either PM or post your email address if I don't already have it. The official schedule can be found here

Sponsorship and team member signing will start in a couple of weeks once we have more people signed up. I'll open up the driver contract offers now. To offer a contract, send up to 6 preferred drivers with a contract length and signing bonus offer to me via PM. You can offer up any amount of money as a signing bonus. Just make sure you will not go into negative money, as that will eliminate you from the series. Drivers will accept contracts one week before the first race. Note that yellow highlighted drivers in the driver's list will only sign full-season contracts. If you still have open seats after the drivers sign, you can sign any driver in the same way it would be done in the middle of the season, no signing bonus is required. Once I open Sponsor and team member signing, you can send your choices for those to me via PM. They are first come, first serve. Be sure to specify which car number will have which sponsor. Car colors will be determined by sponsors. If a car does not have a sponsor, you may choose what colors it will be.

Note that the three manufacturer's cars have different performance characteristics, and some different parts available. The ARC Venom STR is focused on Power, the Weston Typhoon on aerodynamics and top speed, and the Speedtec AR2 on downforce and grip. They also have different initial costs, so you can spend a little more or less on the car depending on which you choose. Note that the cost listed in the sheet is the cost of 1 car, but you will pay for 2. So you will be spending around 1000 of your initial 1500 money on buying cars, and will have about 500 left to sign drivers, team members, upgrade the car, and pay the entry fees.
Car Background:
AR2 (Speedtec)- The European entry into the series, the AR2 was the creation of a join venture of German and Italian car designers and engineers. A large rear wing for high downforce was incorporated, and an engine with a good bit of power. The downside to the car is an increase in drag, and slightly lower top speed that the other entries. Still is probably the strongest car in the series. Look for the AR2s to be more dominant earlier in the season, although may fade a little as other teams get up to speed with upgraded cars.

Typhoon (Weston)- The British Weston group decided to try to bring their car into the mix in the GT Series, a car focused on aerodynamics and reduced drag. They accomplished this with the Typhoon, but with a slight cost in the handling department, and also a less powerful motor, but is still as fast down the straights as the other two cars. Will excel best on tracks with longer straightaways where they can take advantage of their greater speed.

Venom STR (American Racing Compay)- After limited success in the touring car arena with the Striker Touring Car, the American Racing Company has turned their focus to GT racing, with the powerful Venom STR. A little unwieldy at times, but still a worthy competitor, the Venom STR is the middle of the road option of the three manufacturers in the series. The power may be helpful on tighter circuits such as street courses, where that little extra acceleration out of the corner may give the edge. May get best closer to the end of the series because of their higher level upgrade parts.
So, good luck to all you managers out there, may the best manager win. I'm looking forward to seeing how this series works out, and if it will be viable for potential future seasons. Please forgive me if some things are rough or don't quite work the way I or you may expect, this is still sort of in beta. I will also be running a team, I will sign drivers after the driver signing date is passed to eliminate any potential for me to be able to cheat in driver signing (not that I would, but so that you all don't have to worry about it).

The attached zip contains a word doc with the same rules that are listed above, and two Excel files. One is the management sheet, which is the heart of your team. In that sheet you will be making your research and parts decisions, as well as tracking your income and expenses. This is the sheet that you will need to send me before each round. You should only edit the green highlighted cells, as well as other cells that pertain to research/upgrades or money that your team has earned. The other sheet has the list of available drivers, sponsors, team members, and some other miscellaneous information such as the parts catalog (which is also in the management sheet) and the tire catalog (which is not in the management sheet). Please do not hesitate to ask questions, I realize that the info sheet may be a little intimidating to some, especially those that are not familiar with Excel. I will post a video explaining what you can/should do with it to help clarify how to use it. Also, feel free to post some suggestions before the series starts if you think there is an issue that needs to be addressed.

Entered Teams:
Speedtec AR2:
Razgriz Racing Team (MidnightRunner) #31 & #32
planetgenerally.de (DuklaLiberec) #18 & #19
Peninsula Motorsports (bduddy) #1 & #2

ARC Venom STR:
Volcano Motorsports (puttz) #00 & #42
Team [R]Garage (Rendy) #17 & #38
Destiny Racing (kuba) #12 & #16

Weston Typhoon:
Orange Racing Team Austria (Daniel Rosenberger) #5 & #99
Herbal Productions (Herbal) #14 & #90
Vemac Grand Prix (Bird) #8 & #9
The official series blog can be found here. Check it out for regular updates.
Series info (points, teams, results, etc.) can be found here
Attachments
NAGRCA GT series managment_xls.zip
For those who cannot open .xlsx/.docx files
(45.9 KiB) Downloaded 218 times
NAGRCA GT series managment.zip
(71.12 KiB) Downloaded 261 times
Last edited by puttz on Thu May 22, 2014 2:22 pm, edited 17 times in total.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
puttz

Re: NAGRCA GT Series Management Compo [man]

Post by puttz »

And embarrassingly enough, I just realized there were a couple of things that needed to be changed in the rules. I've posted an updated rule sheet as well as changing the text in the first post. Most notably, instead of the 2nd place finishers and the top 2 qualifying 3rd place finishers advancing to the B-Main, the 2nd place finishers still advance, but all 4 of the 3rd place finishers get to race in the "Last Chance Dash", which is the same length as the heats, and the top 2 advance to the B-Main. This will make it more fair than the old system. I also removed the references to "Market Levels" which was a mechanic that I removed from my original concept. I also changed the money for the B-Main so that it won't be more financially beneficial to go through the B-Main before getting to the A-Main. There will also be a series blog coming soon.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Daniel Rosenberger

Post by Daniel Rosenberger »

it looks very interesting but to me also very complicated :scared:
I will have a closer look maybe i get everything in my head. :?

you put a lot of work in this project

when does this one start/how much time do i have to sign in.

How do sign in
Last edited by Daniel Rosenberger on Sat May 10, 2014 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
puttz

Post by puttz »

I posted a version of the files for those who cannot open .xlsx/.docx files. They are in the older .xls/.doc format.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
puttz

Post by puttz »

Daniel Rosenberger wrote:it looks very interesting but to me also very complicated :scared:
I will have a closer look maybe i get everything in my head. :?

you put a lot of work in this project

when does this one start/how much time do i have to sign in.

How do sign in
The first race of the series is June 7th, you can sign up right now. To sign up, all you need to do is post your team name, what car numbers you want for your team (any 1-3 digit numbers except for 1 and 2), and what manufacturer you will want your team to use (you don't have to post manufacturer when you sign up if you want a little more time to think about it). Team member, and sponsorship selection will begin in a couple weeks when more managers sign up :bg: You will probably want to start looking over the driver list and decide which drivers you want to make a contract offer to, how long a contract you want to offer them, and what signing bonus you are willing to give them. You can PM up to 6 contract offers to me, in order of priority (the driver you want most to sign should be the first one listed) with the contract length and signing bonus that you wish to give them. On May 31st, drivers will sign with the team that offers them the highest signing bonus.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Daniel Rosenberger wrote:it looks very interesting but to me also very complicated :scared:
It would be a big pity if this "complexity at first glance" were to deter many players wanting to join from partaking, because I'm very eager to compete with other managers, which explains why I'm looking forward to the compo so much.

Information about my entry will be posted shortly. :)
puttz

Post by puttz »

Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

b. After this period, if a driver contract expires or a team has an empty slot, just simply choose a driver and contract length, and they will sign on a first come, first serve basis.
What about renewing an expired contract? :scratch:
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Herbal »

Herbal Productions will submit its entry and reserves (at the moment) race number #14. Remaining informations are to come shortly, most probably with announcing title sponsor of the team.
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

Team [R]GARAGE has been confirmed an entry to this competition. It has returned to the GR grounds after AIOC S2 inactivity where Rendy was treated due to Typhus and an out-of-GR tournament entry days after.

So far, the number #38 is reserved as one of its numbers, details will come soon...
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
MidnightRunner

Post by MidnightRunner »

Looks complicated but I'm interested on it.

RRT (Razgriz Racing Team)
Speedtec AR2
#31 & #32
puttz

Post by puttz »

DuklaLiberec wrote:
What about renewing an expired contract? :scratch:
Renewing an expired contract will require you to do the same as if hiring a new driver. You must pay the signing fee and sign cost per race. I think maybe it would make sense to have the signing cost be half of the driver's signing cost if you are renewing a contract. So I'll say that's how it'll be, if you renew an expired contract, the signing cost will only be half of the regular signing cost, rounded up to the nearest whole number. I'll add that to the rules.

By the way, for everyone, you may specify a color for your team. This will only affect the background color of your team name listing on results and points. It will not affect car appearance unless your car is unsponsored.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

puttz wrote: I think maybe it would make sense to have the signing cost be half of the driver's signing cost if you are renewing a contract.
:iagree:
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

planetgenerally.de to participate in NAGRCA GT Series
A few hours ago planetgenerally.de released a press statement, saying that the German team will partake in the newly announced NAGRCA GT Series. According to the news release, the team is headed by speedway rider DuklaLiberec.
"We are happy to announce that planetgenerally.de is ready to take up a new challenge", he stated. "Although our squads in the previous competitions are known to be all-German, non-German drivers are equally welcomed."
Furthermore, planetgenerally.de has reserved the numbers #18 & #19 and its drivers who are to be announced after the drivers' auction will be driving the Speedtec AR2.
Daniel Rosenberger

Post by Daniel Rosenberger »

Orange Racing Team Austria
Weston Typhoon

For my favorite Number I was to late
MidnightRunner

Post by MidnightRunner »

puttz wrote:By the way, for everyone, you may specify a color for your team. This will only affect the background color of your team name listing on results and points. It will not affect car appearance unless your car is unsponsored.
My team will be full black as usual.

I have a few questions:
The 4 free sets means 4 sets per car or 2 for each car?
Can the research and car updates be done before the season starts?
Is all that work made via PM? (specifying which part I want to buy, which tyre to use, etc)
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Herbal »

Herbal Productions has signed a contract with Weston Company to buy two Typhoon models for the competition. Out of that, the team is going to use its reminiscent colors (0-160-0 / 192-192-192) most probably in the competition, if sponsors allow that. Another information is to hint that the other car's race number will be #90.
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars
puttz

Post by puttz »

MidnightRunner wrote:
puttz wrote: I have a few questions:
The 4 free sets means 4 sets per car or 2 for each car?
Can the research and car updates be done before the season starts?
Is all that work made via PM? (specifying which part I want to buy, which tyre to use, etc)
1. The 4 free sets is for the entire team, so yes it can be 2 sets per car, or it could be 3 sets or all 4 sets assigned to one car. It's entirely up to you. Both cars do not have to run the same tire for a race. You can assign them to run two different tire types.

2. Yes, you can do research/buy car parts before the first race. However, you won't have too much money to spend. I'd recommend keeping between 100 and 200 in the bank at all times. Don't forget you also have the car purchasing fee, driver signing fees, etc. You'll probably have around 200 money to spend on preseason upgrades.

3. That work is done in the spreadsheet by filling out the appropriate areas. For example, to buy parts, go to the parts sheets, and fill in a 1 in the empty column next to the part you want to purchase, then enter the information for that part in the car page. Tires work the same way, there's a page where you put in the tarmac 1 and tarmac 2 values of your chosen tire, and the amount of money you had to spend. For research, you first have to convert money into research points depending on if you are going to outsource it (if you don't have the facility for it, costs 10 money/RP) or in-house (if you have built the facility for it, costs 2 money/RP). Then simply put how many research points you want to spend in an area in the appropriate column and row. You then save the file, and send me your saved file (preferably named with your team name) via email. I know that it sounds/looks a little complicated. I will make a video that clarifies how to use the team sheet later this week.

Edit: By the way, you do get 5 free outsourced research points to start with, so you can do a little bit of research without spending money.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Bird

Post by Bird »

Oh my godness! You improved this so much!!! That is great! Also, it's great to see some names of the Grand Prix 2 WRL, a former management competition with the DOS-game GP2. By the way, you can race as Jake Sanson, the british guy who was leading the GP2 WRL back in the day. Now he is a motorsport commentator (https://www.youtube.com/user/JakeSansonMusic/videos).

I will enjoy the commentary for sure! Brings some NASCAR feeling to our homes...

So my entry has it's home in Japan, were the car constructor Vemac has participated in JGTC and Super GT in the little class. Unfortuneatly they ended their engagement now and so the team looks for a new option to race.

Vemac Grand Prix
Car: Weston
#8 and #9

One proposal: Why don't you reduce the number of heats from 4 to 2? Then there may be some cars that DNQ (do not qualify) for the heats, score zero points and the sponsors will blame the worst drivers...
Supporter of Windows 98
puttz

Post by puttz »

Bird wrote:Also, it's great to see some names of the Grand Prix 2 WRL, a former management competition with the DOS-game GP2.
Thanks for sending that list of drivers my way. It really helped to fill out the driver's list with realistic driver names, rather than me making up a whole bunch. I think it adds a nice bit of flavor to the series. :bg:
Bird wrote: I will enjoy the commentary for sure! Brings some NASCAR feeling to our homes...
Well, I grew up watching NASCAR, and I'm still a big fan, so naturally I patterned my commentating style after the NASCAR style. Glad you enjoy it, I'm excited to get to do a whole season's worth of videos for you all :D I'm planning on doing the commentary live this time (as I'm running the race), so I won't know what happens beforehand, I'm finding out just the same as you all will be from the videos.
Bird wrote: One proposal: Why don't you reduce the number of heats from 4 to 2? Then there may be some cars that DNQ (do not qualify) for the heats, score zero points and the sponsors will blame the worst drivers...
I will consider it depending on the number of teams that enter. I went with 4 heats so that we could have 24 cars able to make the heats, so that equates to being able to accommodate roughly 12 teams (I'm throwing in a few random privateers to mix things up a bit to force managers to make sure they are on top of their game, or they may risk missing the race). As of now, we have 7 teams, which makes 14 cars (not including privateers), so 2 heats may be a feasible idea. I'm hoping for more managers, though, so hopefully I can get up to the 4 heats number. The sponsor getting upset with the worst drivers seems like a good idea, maybe I'll tie PR to individual drivers and their respective sponsor rather than the team as a whole in the future. I'd have to do a bit of messing around with the Excel sheet, so I won't be changing that for this season.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
puttz

Post by puttz »

Important notice: You must redownload the zip file in the first post. There was a problem in the team sheet that was causing the salaries to not be correctly calculated in the money total. I somehow had the salary cells formatted as text instead of numbers. You will need to replace your old sheet with this one.

Edit: My apologies to the two of you who already downloaded the new files, I noticed another error that needed correcting while doing the tutorial video. Apparently I didn't check the file well enough before putting it out. I think all the bugs should be fixed now, let me know if you spot something that doesn't seem right.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
puttz

Post by puttz »

I'll be posting the tutorial videos on Youtube very shortly. I hope that it will be helpful to you all and you can tell what is going on in the video.

Edit: Tutorial videos are up!

Part 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfm31p- ... e=youtu.be

Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAVkEjV ... e=youtu.be
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
puttz

Post by puttz »

Okay, guys, one more quick fix for the sheet. I forgot that I also discovered this one during the videos. The Outsourced research points were not subtracting when you used them. For those of you that are Excel Savvy, you can easily fix this yourself. In cell M2 of the research tab, the formula should be =5+(M1/10)-SUM(F2:F8) instead of =5+(M1/10)

For those who are not familiar with Excel, I've once again updated the zips in the first post. My apologies for posting a file with so many bugs in it :sorry:
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
MidnightRunner

Post by MidnightRunner »

Tutorial really helped a lot :bg: I hope it helps to get more people into this compo too

I've got the Deluxe Aero Kit by default, is it intentional?
puttz

Post by puttz »

MidnightRunner wrote:Tutorial really helped a lot :bg: I hope it helps to get more people into this compo too

I've got the Deluxe Aero Kit by default, is it intentional?
Oh, no that is not intentional. You can just clear it, unless of course you decide to buy it.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff