NAGRCA GT Series Management Compo [man]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
Daniel Rosenberger

Re: NAGRCA GT Series Management Compo [man]

Post by Daniel Rosenberger »

Your Team member has to be payd every race. Am I right?

When you put the cost of tires in place they are not subtracted from your Bank Account.

My Team Colour is 255-100-000
puttz

Post by puttz »

Daniel Rosenberger wrote:Your Team member has to be payd every race. Am I right?

When you put the cost of tires in place they are not subtracted from your Bank Account.

My Team Colour is 255-100-000
Yes, that is correct. You must pay his salary every race.
Really? Dang, I guess I need to put out another fix. I though I checked this stuff. The fixed files will be put up later, I'm on my mobile at the moment.

Edit: Okay, I've issued another update to the team management files. What I'll do to make sure that everyone's file is the correct version is copy over all of their info into the most recent version when they send me their file for the first round of racing.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

I explore a similar opportunities, but with touring cars from the recent packs from Herbal or with the AeroWiewiur's rally car pack. However the plans ar put on hold.
I'll abstain from participation here, but I'll track the progress of the series to see if my plan is worth it.
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
bduddy

Post by bduddy »

I'm back, of course!

Peninsula Motorsports
USA
Cars: Speedtec AR2 #1 and #2
Colors: Light green (pending sponsor announcement)

Ready to defend my title!
I like short, simple signatures!
puttz

Post by puttz »

Okay, just so you all know, the sponsor and team member market will open on the 21st, so on that date you can start selecting team members and sponsors. I'll post a list of the sponsors and team members in a Google sheet where I'll track which ones have already been taken. The same with the drivers after the driver signing day, so those who may still have an open seat can more easily tell who is taken.
Last edited by puttz on Fri May 16, 2014 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

The colors and the second number of Team [R]GARAGE is finally confirmed...

Numbers: #17 - #38 (the last confirmed number is the first driver's number)

Colors
#17 - 0-0-0 / 255-0-0
#38 - 255-255-255 / 255-0-0

Another question: The yellow-highlighted drivers can only be signed for full season, am I right? Or did I miss a point or two there?

Edit: For this season, I'm going to use ARC Venom STR. Forgot to tell you
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Bird wrote:Oh my godness! You improved this so much!!! That is great! Also, it's great to see some names of the Grand Prix 2 WRL, a former management competition with the DOS-game GP2. By the way, you can race as Jake Sanson, the british guy who was leading the GP2 WRL back in the day. Now he is a motorsport commentator (https://www.youtube.com/user/JakeSansonMusic/videos).
Yeah, I noticed that too. :) I used to be active in the GP2 forums, thus some drivers sound familiar to me.
Alain Blondell wrote: A decent veteran driver, but cannot stand Americans
Lol? :D
puttz

Post by puttz »

Don't forget that the sponsor and team member market will be open in a little under 2 days. First come, first serve. Also, don't forget to send your contract offers to drivers via PM to me by Saturday if you want to make sure you get priority for drivers that you would like.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Daniel Rosenberger

Post by Daniel Rosenberger »

When does sponsor and team member signing start?
And can I send you sponsor, team member and driver in one message?
puttz

Post by puttz »

Yes, you can send them all in the same PM. Sponsor and team member signing will start tomorrow. First come, first serve :bg:
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
puttz

Post by puttz »

And the sponsor and team member market is now open. Send me some PMs please :D Don't forget to send your driver contract offers as well :D
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
puttz

Post by puttz »

Okay, here's a link to stuff you will want to look at. There will be a list of the drivers, sponsors, and team members with only names, none of the info, and I will highlight in red ones that are taken. It will be in alphabetical order so that you can easily find who or what sponsor you are looking to see if they/it have/has been taken yet. This folder also has the teams list, so you can see what sponsors and team members others have taken, as well as the schedule and results sheet. Once the series starts, there will also be a points sheet in the folder. I've gotten a couple of people asking for sponsors that have already been taken, but of course they didn't know that. I'll update the sheets as often as possible so that you can see what is taken.

Info Folder on Google Drive

By the way, if there are others considering joining, please do! I'd love to get at least 2 more teams in the series before the season starts.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
kuba

Post by kuba »

I can proudly announce that Destiny Racing will participate. I've sent all the information in mail.
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Anyone can feel free to run my team whilst I'm on vacation in July/August. :)
puttz

Post by puttz »

All teams have submitted contract proposals to their choice of drivers. This weekend we find out who will drive where :bg: There's still room for more managers! Sign up now if you have interest!
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
puttz

Post by puttz »

Driver signings will take place tomorrow! There's still time if you are interested in managing :bg:
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
puttz

Post by puttz »

Alright, the driver signing is up on the spreadsheet. I hope everyone is happy with their drivers. :bg: For your convenience, I calculated the total preseason signing cost for all of the drivers, so you can just copy that into the preseason box for your drivers. Blog posts will be coming soon. I am also creating a spreadsheet that will give an overview of the drivers, including their AI for the current round. By the way, if a driver is trained, and then leaves the team, (s)he retains the training. So if that driver is signed by another team, the training remains in place.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Herbal »

Hoped to sign Vince Rosek, but it seems like I have been bid out, and as such, I had signed a guy with a conflicting special... Cool stuff. :/
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars
puttz

Post by puttz »

Check out the blog if you want to see all of the paint schemes and get familiar with how the cars will look on track.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

That reaction when someone took Niko Tomas from you and the perfect pairing of Tomas/Ito can't be achieved... orz

One more question: When we buy parts, does that part will apply only to one car or all cars we own? Does that mean if we were to buy parts, we had to pay twice the normal price?
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
bduddy

Post by bduddy »

^ It was me... >_>

What kinds of bonuses were people offering? Looks like I was on the high side, I ended up with my top 2 choices...
puttz

Post by puttz »

Yeah, you had the highest bonuses of anyone, bduddy. Actually, no, I take that back, there was a bonus of 60 given to Ana Patrice, but other than that, your bonuses were the highest. Parts and research apply to all cars, tires are the only thing that must be purchased and equipped to individual cars. So, when you purchase parts, you only need to do it once. Just put a 1 next to the parts you want to buy :bg: That's all there is to it. Oh, and of course putting the stats and part name in the appropriate spots on the car sheet.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
bduddy

Post by bduddy »

Oh... well, guess I can always get it back later.

So, at this point, are you going to send us updated team sheets, or should we fill in everything ourselves before deciding our strategy for the first race?
puttz

Post by puttz »

You guys can fill everything in and send it to me at the usual email, puttzracer :bg: gmail :) com
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Jan van Koelic wrote:He's enthusiastic, he's likable, and he's pretty darn fast in a race car, too. I'm happy to work with him this season, hopefully together we can bring this team to the top.
Recently on Twitter:

@HeinerNeuer: You're absolutely right @JanVKoelic ! :D I'm more than delighted to be part of @pgrderacing and to work with a veteran who has been racing when I was little. See you guys in Maple! #nagrcagt #pgrde #speedtec