Generally Polska Speedway Grand Prix: Season 5 [TT] [Login]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
ivaneurope

Re: Generally Polska Speedway Grand Prix: Season 5 [TT] [Log

Post by ivaneurope »

RobertRacer wrote:
Sartalas wrote:Actually You're Polish driver. XD I must fix it. :P
Ähm, you still don't fixed it. :angrywait:
Maybe he was kidnaped by aliens - again :P
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
Sartalas
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Sartalas »

Aliens wasn't in my house, by 2 weeks ago. :P

Robert, You're now first no Polish driver in Final in S5!
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

Sartalas wrote:Robert, You're now first no Polish driver in Final in S5!
RobertRacer wrote:C-C-C-combobreaker! :P

Now I'm going to make the race. :misch: Wish me luck. :D

EDIT: I did my race. I was better then in the Semi-Final, :) but slower then you ''Speedway-Freaks'' (except Sartalas) in SF. :ouch:

But even when I'm 4th, it's still my best performance in this season. :D
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
Sartalas
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Sartalas »

You could have first podium. ;) I don't tracks like this or Copenhaga.
kuba

Post by kuba »

I was so happy after making below 32.6, but Yankess :bowdown:

Robert, congratulation for your first podium.
Sartalas
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Sartalas »

Yankess was too fast, like always. :]

Congratulations to podium, especially Robert!
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

YAY! A podium. :bowdown:

The Final was already enough, the podium was very surprisingly! :shock: :D

Let's see, what I can do in the rest of the season. ;)
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
Sartalas
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Sartalas »

Guys, of You see this post and You don't drive Main Event, this is time for You! ;)
Daniel Rosenberger

Post by Daniel Rosenberger »

i don´t think that i´m gonna make it

Edit: I hope i did make it
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

At least I'm for a third time in the final 8, but again the last one.
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
Sartalas
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Sartalas »

Warning!

After correcting errors a lot has changed, not only was the 19 Heat, but also 16 Heat, thanks to Yankess and Mszostus for reporting errors and sorry for that, I will try to automate this.

When someone go from bad gate then I will give time to tomorrow until 20. Today you can go to 8pm.
Daniel Rosenberger

Post by Daniel Rosenberger »

Maybe I understood something wrong, calculated wrong or didn´t see some details.
But I think there is something wrong with the standings :?
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

Next time maybe I'll participate, but if I qualify for the semis don't write my name in the semi-finals, because it seems that I qualify only to make up the numbers.
kuba

Post by kuba »

If you (or anyone else) will qualify to semi-finals, you will be listed on them, because that what qualifying means...

Have you asked your team-mate for advise or maybe some replays of his runs? I'd bet it would help a lot.
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

kuba wrote:If you (or anyone else) will qualify to semi-finals, you will be listed on them, because that what qualifying means...

Have you asked your team-mate for advise or maybe some replays of his runs? I'd bet it would help a lot.
If there were 10 or more players the qualifications and the subsequent semi-finals would've made sense. However the last few rounds had poor attendence (7-8 players, 9 at best) and the semi finals are only formality. At first glance was great to be part of the final 8, but seeing the competition for me it's very discouraging. Don't understand me wrong - being in top 8 is great, but if you're 8th from 8 riders that does not sound well, isn't it.

So if there are 8 or less players participating I propose that the semi-finals should be droped and only the top 4 to qualify directly to the final. Or proposal 2 - top 2 in ME qualify directly for the finals and the remaining 6 participants to compete in 2 play-offs each consisting of 3 riders (only the playoff winners will advance). There are only suggestions if and only if the number of the riders is 8 or less.

And to be honest from replays, I can't learn everything. Those are just replays.
kuba

Post by kuba »

ivaneurope wrote:So if there are 8 or less players participating I propose that the semi-finals should be droped and only the top 4 to qualify directly to the final. Or proposal 2 - top 2 in ME qualify directly for the finals and the remaining 6 participants to compete in 2 play-offs each consisting of 3 riders (only the playoff winners will advance). There are only suggestions if and only if the number of the riders is 8 or less.
I can't see that happening - format of event is the same as in real life and I don't think it will be changed.
ivaneurope wrote:And to be honest from replays, I can't learn everything. Those are just replays.
Those are just replays? Are you serious? I'm learning a lot from replays - watching Alonso/Maclape/Yankess racing line during qualifying in GRPL F1 helps me a lot in every GP. YOu have been driving way to narrow in current GP - have you asked Marcinho for some of his training replay? You would know that you have to drive wider.
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

kuba wrote:
ivaneurope wrote:So if there are 8 or less players participating I propose that the semi-finals should be droped and only the top 4 to qualify directly to the final. Or proposal 2 - top 2 in ME qualify directly for the finals and the remaining 6 participants to compete in 2 play-offs each consisting of 3 riders (only the playoff winners will advance). There are only suggestions if and only if the number of the riders is 8 or less.
I can't see that happening - format of event is the same as in real life and I don't think it will be changed.
ivaneurope wrote:And to be honest from replays, I can't learn everything. Those are just replays.
Those are just replays? Are you serious? I'm learning a lot from replays - watching Alonso/Maclape/Yankess racing line during qualifying in GRPL F1 helps me a lot in every GP. YOu have been driving way to narrow in current GP - have you asked Marcinho for some of his training replay? You would know that you have to drive wider.
Well, AFAIK Sartalas is running the series, he'll decide.

And for you replays may matter. However for me from the replays can't learn anything. I may follow the same racing line, but the result will be the same as my wrong line. Following the same line is not a huge deal breaker, but the certain riders have specific taping of the controls, which I'm not aware of during the replay. Try driving the same way I did this round - I bet that you'll have 0.3-0.5 faster times.
kuba

Post by kuba »

ivaneurope wrote:for me from the replays can't learn anything.
That's actually sad, you really should be able to learn from replays, maybe try savegame analyzer to see the driving line.
ivaneurope wrote:certain riders have specific taping of the controls, which I'm not aware of during the replay.
After replay drivers from it are created if not existing, so you can see what keys everybody are using.
puttz

Post by puttz »

kuba wrote:
ivaneurope wrote:certain riders have specific taping of the controls, which I'm not aware of during the replay.
After replay drivers from it are created if not existing, so you can see what keys everybody are using.
I think he means how they press the keys during turns (throttling on or off), and not the configuration of their controls.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

And where's the login for Vojens?