GR FormulaCup S4 by IGRL [Race]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
zgr

Re: GR FormulaCup S4 by IGRL [Race]

Post by zgr »

RobertRacer99 wrote:(look down.)
Well, Kuba made it at the beginn of the season :meditate:
The thing is, I try to look at the race from last season (f.e. Sunlake in Season 2) and when you already have a good time, you just have to improve it more

But Kuba already sent me a pm, for the rest of the season I will send my race to three other drivers on saturday, with password at the end of deadline, so hopefully nobody will suspect me anymore.
Hello.
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

SPY PHOTOS: CONDOR ALPHA CA02 TESTING
Yesterday, to the 14:00 in Great Britain, Condor Alpha starts to make the testing of the Condor Alpha CA02 that will race in the FormulaCup 2015 season, how still not have livery, they are using a Black livery, in the testing drive: Nicolas Pradenas, Chief and 1st driver of Condor Alpha, and Eduardo Larrain, a Santiago driver that raced in the Chilean FormulaCup in 2014 season, finishing 3rd in the standings, after of this, Nicolas Pradenas said some important announcements for the 2015 season: Hello, i will say some announcements for my team for the 2015 season: Point no.1: The team announce that i change of opinion about of the engine that my team will use, and now we will use BMW engines.
Point no.2: I will offering to other drivers drive the 2nd seat, Beowulf now not are in my offers, now i have interest for offer the 2nd seat to: Tovallinen, Nordicstar, Mucha, BekkerRacing or Lindström
Attachments
A photo of the testing
A photo of the testing
Condor Alpha CA02 testing in Hampston.PNG (9.2 KiB) Viewed 4887 times
zgr

Post by zgr »

ZEGAREKPOWER TESTING BMW-ENGINE

Just like Condor Alpha, ZegarekPower use the free week-end to test the new car. Driver Zegarek and his team testing the new engine on the Kyoto Circuit in Japan. "Yes, we just wanted to test the engines, but as you see, we still use the 2014 car, without RedBull-Nose. We will be here until Sunday evening, testing the engine and the new wings. But afterwards we have to go to the Iconiq Circuit to prepare for the next race there", Zegarek said. Today Zegarek will drive on this circuit, tomorrow the test-driver Nordicstar will sit in the cockpit. JoBi stayed in Europe, better sayin in Bremen at the KaisenRing, to have a meeting with WinCar and the new team HSC GP. In Chigago, the American SuperRacers search for a second driver next year, favorites are Tovallinen, RobertRacer, Lindström and the third Carter-Brother, but his name will be a secret until next season.

In 2015 ZegarekPower will use an other Sponsor. On 31th December the deal with RedBull and Nordicstar ends.
Screenshot (59).png
Hello.
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

zgr wrote:ZEGAREKPOWER TESTING BMW-ENGINE

Just like Condor Alpha, ZegarekPower use the free week-end to test the new car. Driver Zegarek and his team testing the new engine on the Kyoto Circuit in Japan. "Yes, we just wanted to test the engines, but as you see, we still use the 2014 car, without RedBull-Nose. We will be here until Sunday evening, testing the engine and the new wings. But afterwards we have to go to the Iconiq Circuit to prepare for the next race there", Zegarek said. Today Zegarek will drive on this circuit, tomorrow the test-driver Nordicstar will sit in the cockpit. JoBi stayed in Europe, better sayin in Bremen at the KaisenRing, to have a meeting with WinCar and the new team HSC GP. In Chigago, the American SuperRacers search for a second driver next year, favorites are Tovallinen, RobertRacer, Lindström and the third Carter-Brother, but his name will be a secret until next season.

In 2015 ZegarekPower will use an other Sponsor. On 31th December the deal with RedBull and Nordicstar ends.
Screenshot (59).png
Can I ask you something:

1. Testing new wings - what does this mean?
2. How did you adjust the engine physics with the 2015 engine ratio?
3. How do you make such a screenshot?
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

I guess for the screenshot he takes the GR Hmap Editor screenshot and paste the Car Editor's screenshot to that editor screenshot.
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
Gzehoo

Post by Gzehoo »

Lambda Motosports (in cooperation with Honda) decided to make a little preview of their car on Season 5.

@zgr, is there any possibility that cars could have an "exhaust"? (like on this photo)
Attachments
Lambda GLM-4H.png
Lambda GLM-4H.png (7.21 KiB) Viewed 4843 times
Chairman of Lambda Motosports Cars
Lambda Motosports
Team Manager | Gzehoo on GWR

[*] Grand Tour Trophy (2011-2017) [*] International Endurance Series (2012-2017) [*]
GeneRally Polska Discord Server
zgr

Post by zgr »

ivaneurope wrote:
zgr wrote:ZEGAREKPOWER TESTING BMW-ENGINE

Screenshot (59).png
Can I ask you something:

1. Testing new wings - what does this mean?
2. How did you adjust the engine physics with the 2015 engine ratio?
3. How do you make such a screenshot?
1. Just for how, wings have nothing to do with the attitude of the car ;)
2. I will post the stats of the engines on 1st January 2015. On generally-formulacup.webnode.com and 2015 Topic you will see which engines are the beston straights and which are the best in curves :) (if this is the answer of your question :D )
3. HMap Editor :bg:
Gzehoo wrote:Lambda Motosports (in cooperation with Honda) decided to make a little preview of their car on Season 5.

@zgr, is there any possibility that cars could have an "exhaust"? (like on this photo)
If you want, you can have an exhaust, but it's the decision by yourself...when someone don't want it, they don't have to do it :)
Hello.
Daniel Rosenberger

Post by Daniel Rosenberger »

After seeing the calendar for next year I must find a way to start
zgr

Post by zgr »

Daniel Rosenberger wrote:After seeing the calendar for next year I must find a way to start
What do you mean? :shock: Too many races? :scared:
Hello.
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

No. He want's to start at Austria. ;)
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
zgr

Post by zgr »

RobertRacer99 wrote:No. He want's to start at Austria. ;)
Aaaah, yeah, now I understand it :doh: ;)
Hello.
Daniel Rosenberger

Post by Daniel Rosenberger »

RobertRacer99 wrote:No. He want's to start at Austria. ;)
Exactly :bg:
zgr

Post by zgr »

My game-file... hope everything is okay now
Race.gam.zip
(339.88 KiB) Downloaded 196 times
Deadline in 19 hours!!!

Only races by WinCar, The Carter, NicolasP and Emil Patanen :( (and my race)
Hello.
zgr

Post by zgr »

RESULTS ICONIQ!!

RESULTS
STANDINGS

See you next week in BRAZIL :bump:
WinCar and Takahagi --> 10 seconds for wrong settings :doh:
Takahagi, your replay is wrong, generally crash when i open it :(
password for my race is: passwort ... I already made the race on 1st december and never open it again since then!
[attachment=1]Screenshot (62).png[/attachment]
Iconiq Rd12.zip
(1.46 MiB) Downloaded 201 times
Attachments
Screenshot (62).png
Screenshot (62).png (3.41 KiB) Viewed 4777 times
Hello.
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

Very close finish! :o But I see parallels to Antrim. Kuba was in front of Zegarek in the last curve, but suddenly Kuba braked until finish line and Zegarek overtook him. (Like I at Antrim with Kuba :notme: ). But here Kuba didn't had a damage. :shock:

Let's see, what Kuba will say....
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
zgr

Post by zgr »

RobertRacer wrote:Very close finish! :o But I see parallels to Antrim. Kuba was in front of Zegarek in the last curve, but suddenly Kuba braked until finish line and Zegarek overtook him. (Like I at Antrim with Kuba :notme: ). But here Kuba didn't had a damage. :shock:

Let's see, what Kuba will say....
Yeah, i was suprised, too. But I think that his fuel was empty at the end :/

Look:
Screenshot (63).png
Screenshot (63).png (6.58 KiB) Viewed 4773 times
Hello.
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

Again bad luck for Kuba at race end. :ouch:
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
kuba

Post by kuba »

I went out of fuel, but it was my best attempt so I've sent it.
zgr wrote:REPLAY AND A PICTURE OF THE FINAL TABLE!
There is only replay file in the Race.gam.zip. Shouldn't that be DNF (how do we know there was no save-load e.g. in pitstops)?
zgr

Post by zgr »

kuba wrote:I went out of fuel, but it was my best attempt so I've sent it.
zgr wrote:REPLAY AND A PICTURE OF THE FINAL TABLE!
There is only replay file in the Race.gam.zip. Shouldn't that be DNF (how do we know there was no save-load e.g. in pitstops)?
When I make my races for FormulaCup I always just save my race.gam
BTW, What do you mean with save-load in pitstops? :shock:
Last edited by zgr on Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello.
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

I think, he means, that it isn't allowed to save while a race and after to load it and to repeat a race part.
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
zgr

Post by zgr »

RobertRacer wrote:I think, he means, that it isn't allowed to save while a race and after to load it and to repeat a race part.
Oh Okay, I can tell you, I don't make this for sure... I haven't think about it that this was possible. When I ruin my race I always start a new one. I know, in other championships (TouringCup, etc..) I always send all files, but for FormulaCup I try some races and choose the best one, without screen and track in a zip, because I know that I race it and I know I make it clean.
Hello.
Jo.sk
GeneRally Wizard

Post by Jo.sk »

Hello,
Team [R] Garage = Rendy + Beowulf + Marcinho = 9+4+0 = 13pts
;)
zgr

Post by zgr »

Jo.sk wrote:Hello,
Team [R] Garage = Rendy + Beowulf + Marcinho = 9+4+0 = 13pts
;)
:doh:
Thank you very much :bsmile:
Hello.
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

zgr wrote:for FormulaCup I try some races and choose the best one, without screen and track in a zip, because I know that I race it and I know I make it clean.
If you require a screenshot from others, you should send it yourself as well, otherwise the rules aren't the same for you. What if others don't send screen and say "because I know that I race it and I know I make it clean". It's just one man's word, not a proof. :2c:
zgr

Post by zgr »

ZEGAREKPOWER SHOWS ZP004!
Today at 9 p.m. ZegarekPower showed their new car for the new season in 2015: the ZP004 with BMW-Engine. "We decided to make a white car like in the previous seasons. But this time there won't be a typical RedBull nose. The contract end, so now we use the team-colour blue." Over 50 reporters saw the new design in Pattburg near the Pattburgring. The Pattburgring will be refreshed and rebuilt in January. "You see a wide nose. We used the nose from 2012, but not as wide as then."

The first official test of the car + publish will be on the 10th January 2015.
ZegarekPower.png
SECOND DRIVER CONFIRMED!
"We talked to many interesting drivers. At the end we decided for RobertRacer. He's a young and talented driver and we both immediately find a contract. He will share the car with Zegarek. So our drivers for the next season are better than ever: RobertRacer and Zegarek!"
Hello.