NAGRCA V8 Supercars Season 4 [TT] [Race] [login]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
JHvP

Re: NAGRCA V8 Supercars Season 4 [TT] [Race] [login]

Post by JHvP »

Thanks, I liked this season very much and I hope it will continue next year! :-)
ACM

Post by ACM »

Surfer's Paradise frustrated me so much. I once casually reached a <20 second result in practice...only to never come close to that time again, then for some reason my performance kept getting worse, that I totally forgot how to drive the circuit. On corners 5 and 6, not only did I have trouble in the end making an effective pass, but simply not crashing or spinning there became a huge problem.
Buka

Post by Buka »

puttz wrote:Final login is now posted. Please note that this round will end at 11:59 pm UTC on January 31st so that it can count for January GWR rankings.
puttz wrote:Results are now posted for the final two rounds.
Great. Thanks to this decision I've missed the final round and you've failed to make results in time. :doh:
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

My 1st races were good, but after Bathurst all of my races weren't good. :ashamed: But I'm still a rookie. Next year I'll better. :)
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

I want to say thanks puttz for organising the competition. It's mostly been a pleasure racing here ;) I really liked the track choice this year.

In case you're really going to quit and not going to organise another competition, that's a pity. But we'll see what the future brings us... (Adelaide Street Circuit? Might that be a motivation for you? :shhh: )