NAGRCA V8 Supercars Season 4 [TT] [Race] [login]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
puttz

Re: NAGRCA V8 Supercars Season 4 [TT] [Race] [login]

Post by puttz »

The new login is posted. Results will be coming soon.

@ACM, my email still thinks you are a spammer :D I wonder if it's just your name.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
puttz

Post by puttz »

And results from the Bathurst 50k are now posted! Congratulations to the winner! And congratulations to all of you who were brave enough to drive in one of the longest GR events on the calendar.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

If I hadn't missed one lap... :D Nevermind, at Eastern creek, What about cutting in the other corners, as far as the sunktyres allow it? Is it ok or do you apply the same rule as in the first corner?
Gzehoo

Post by Gzehoo »

During Bathurst 50km race I felt like in Endurance Series - very long race and I tried to not make any mistake. The only difference was only that I drove now Ford Falcon in V8 Supercars which is very difficult car.

But I had great fun, hope for better result next time.
Chairman of Lambda Motosports Cars
Lambda Motosports
Team Manager | Gzehoo on GWR

[*] Grand Tour Trophy (2011-2017) [*] International Endurance Series (2012-2017) [*]
GeneRally Polska Discord Server
maclape

Post by maclape »

puttz wrote:And congratulations to all of you who were brave enough to drive in one of the longest GR events on the calendar.
You call that being brave?! :twisted:
I'm dumb
puttz

Post by puttz »

XYY wrote:If I hadn't missed one lap... :D Nevermind, at Eastern creek, What about cutting in the other corners, as far as the sunktyres allow it? Is it ok or do you apply the same rule as in the first corner?
All other corners is the regular rule, you may cut as far as you want. If you miss the checkpoint, too bad. The first corner is different because there is no checkpoint and it is adjacent to the pit exit road, which could be abused as a shortcut if I did not make a specific rule for it.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Buka

Post by Buka »

puttz wrote:And results from the Bathurst 50k are now posted! Congratulations to the winner! And congratulations to all of you who were brave enough to drive in one of the longest GR events on the calendar.
Complete disaster. :shake: I definitely need more practicing. Those guys in the top are awesome, congratulations.
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

Made my race, but I didn't expect much. :shake3:
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
puttz

Post by puttz »

Final login is now posted. Please note that this round will end at 11:59 pm UTC on January 31st so that it can count for January GWR rankings. No extensions unless several people need it for legitimate reasons, sorry.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
puttz

Post by puttz »

Results for rounds 6 and 7 are now up on the NAGRCA site.
We can now officially congratulate Team SpeedForm as the teams champion of season 4. Well done, maclape and ACM. Maclape also can nearly be dubbed the driver's champion of the season, he just needs to show up and run a decent round to claim the trophy.
Good luck in the final two rounds! I hope you all have enjoyed this season so far. This very well could be the last NAGRCA driving competition, at least for a while. I hope I will be able to get into organizing again at some point.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

Is it right that we score double points for the final race or am I mistaken? :)
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

You're mistaken, don't you?
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
ACM

Post by ACM »

Puttz, you totally forgot to add my runs again! I specifically PMed you instructions about it.
puttz

Post by puttz »

No, I did not forget to add your runs. Check the penalties list at the bottom of the results, you will see that you forgot to include your .trk files in the zip you sent me. Sorry, but those are the rules.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
ACM

Post by ACM »

I...I just noticed that I did. Ugh.

Would you still accept my track files if I sent you them now? I still have them in the condition I left them after doing my runs, and the fact I sent you my other files within my login window combined with the track files to back them would be proof I actually partook in the event as lettered.

Stuff like this makes me consider resigning from the championship, if I keep making these little mistakes that severely cost my standings, as the time, practice and concentration that goes into a title competing run just to throw it all away at the very end is not worth it.

EDIT: I just mailed you them in advance in case you do. The header is similar to that of my previous e-mail.
puttz

Post by puttz »

Unfortunately I can't retroactively accept files in this way. The results will stand as-is, sorry.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
ACM

Post by ACM »

I would like to request then that my 'participation' (if it can even be called that) in week 4 (as well as any points I was awarded from it) be stricken entirely—If I actually bring all the pieces for a legitimate run together, and STILL am going to be disqualified and reflected badly on GWR.
puttz

Post by puttz »

It is not a disqualification, it is a BOP. There is a difference between the two, you still score last place points for BOP, a DSQ would score you no points. And wouldn't it be better in terms of GWR to have a result from these two races rather than nothing?
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
ACM

Post by ACM »

Sorry about that; disqualified was a wrong word of me to use. Well I'm judging my performance mainly by average, followed by win ratio, as overall points and wins says more about the number of events you attended than historical race pace.

Ugh...You know what? It's just going to feel like a hollow recovery if I do have my results removed. I gotta look out for a few high attendance, high scoring (as in 200+) events to knock out in the future if I'm serious about cancelling out these "single digits" my login blunders are currently racking up.
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

Made my races, don't expect much. :shake3:
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

Just made my race, and now I can say there's really one specific song I should listen to while racing (Ticks & Leeches by Tool). In the Bathurst race, in the Adelaide race and in this round I just made less mistakes and more perfect laps when the song came up... :scratch:
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

Fine to hear, that my teammate is making very good races. :)
I should train more. :shake3:
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
ACM

Post by ACM »

I hate my race. Even after hours of training it still sucks. I just wanted to get it out the door more than anything else because my stake in the championship had been so disastrous.
puttz

Post by puttz »

Login is now closed for the series. Results will come in the next few days.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
puttz

Post by puttz »

Results are now posted for the final two rounds. Congrats to the champion, maclape, who was definitely the class of the field this season. He along with ACM lead Team SpeedForm to the team title as well. Thank you all for racing in this season. I just hope this won't be my last compo that I run for you all. :( We shall see. I hope you all enjoyed the series!

Be sure to check out the replay for Surfer's Paradise, it's a close finish.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff