GRBWC Interest check thread

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
Shadow

GRBWC Interest check thread

Post by Shadow »

Hopefully I will have found my MS Office CD by when this competition starts, so it can have Login System.

The rules are simple: The original Formula around 4 to-be-announced tracks, plus the GeneRally Motor Speedway made by me. The GRMS round will be the last round, will have double the length, and will be an actual race instead of a hotlapping event, meaning you will race against 3 AIs on it. Only the winners of the 4 previous races take part in the final round. THe winner of the final round takes the championship. If a driver wins two or three races, the second/third placement of the FIRST race he/she won will be selected. If a driver wins all four races, the last round will be classified as a normal round, and the 4-race winner is declared the champion. The competition admin's decision is final and cannot be appealed in case of penalty.

Full version of rules will be found when (if) I create the compo thread.

Regardz, Shadow.

*fadeout*
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: GRBWC Interest check thread

Post by Mad Dan »

I found those rules quite strange :shrug: If Alexsara will join, he will win everything :D. Have you also looked for another cars than just original formula? It would be IMO better to race with some special car :yummy:. Also be sure to choose really nice and interestingtracks....