Generally Polska Speedway World Cup: Season 1 [TT] [Login]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.

How You see format od competition?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:26 am

First version
50%
Second version
50%

Total votes: 2
Sartalas
GeneRally Trackmaster

Generally Polska Speedway World Cup: Season 1 [TT] [Login]

Post by Sartalas »

GENERALLY POLSKA SPEEDWAY WORLD CUP: SEASON 1

Everything you need is on our website: HOME, or in links provided below:

SIGN UP! | DOWNLOAD (direct link) | SPORTING REGULATIONS | CALENDAR | STARTING LIST | STANDINGS
Did You miss speedway? Before 6 months of break it's time for come to dirt tracks with new formula of competition! I'll explain all in this post. ;)

Did You new player? You don't know speedway? I want try to bring You what is speedway.
Speedway is motorsport when riders starts on the bikes. Engines have 500cc. Race takes place on the oval, dirt tracks and it's everytime 4 laps and 4 riders. For first place You get 3 points, second - 2 points, third - 1 point, and fourth - 0 points. This sport is really spectacular, check this video:

What's new!?
Now it isn't individual Speedway Grand Prix for 16 players. Speedway World Cup is tournament, where start 8 nations (every for 4 players), but from this eight in final can start only 4 the best nations. Unfortunetly in us Generally "world" we can't find that number of players, so... Every player will be like one country. He will be drive 4 riders, but with an unchanged principle - You must send only 4 saves from all gates. New aspect of strategy is Joker Card. What give this card, and how could You use it?
On this image You can see Joker Card. This card could be used one time in each event in one of last 4 heats (17, 18, 19, 20). Joker card give double points what You get in this heat, for example in heat X You use Joker Card You win this heat, now You get 6 points! But there is one requirement. You can use this card when You are 6, or more points behind leader.
New is that, You can choose calendar for next season. You can download package of tracks and on PM You can send me vote with 5 tracks what You want to see in next seson. ;) In this season will be 6 events (5 will be chose by voting, and one choose by me).
ImageImageImageImage
Before each event will be raffled color of helmet, but is it only it? No, every color is the same like set of gates in each heat. Now You can't choose Your favourite color of helmet, but You can paint You motorbike and kevlar of rider. ;) (all will be in regulations)

Voting for competition format
Before start of season i give You question: How You see format of competition(?), it's two versions.

First version:
Event will start by Semi Finals - in each 4 players, and from each SF to Final automatically advance the best player. Players who have 2nd and 3rd place will be stert in Playoff. In Playoff first and second player advance to the final.

Second version:
Event will start by Semi Finals - in each 4 players, and from each SF to Final advance first and second players.

For voting about tracks and format of competition You have 14 days.

Code: Select all

[color=#FF8000]Nick: [/color]
[color=#FF8000]Country: [/color]
[color=#FF8000]Bike Color:[/color]
Download
Official bikes will be used from here: CLICK!
SWC voting.zip
(1.17 MiB) Downloaded 186 times
Still wait for new informations, regulations and package with game. ;)
RobertRacer

Re: Generally Polska Speedway World Cup: Season 1 [TT] [Logi

Post by RobertRacer »

I'm in again.

Nick: RobertRacer
Bike Color: Cyanblue (000-255-255)
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff