GR FormulaGP 2016 [Race][Login]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
zgr

Re: GR FormulaGP 2016 [Race][Login]

Post by zgr »

It was pretty close at the top...I drove one lap with damage and had an extra-stop, cost me about 10,11,12 seconds :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
and I think santos had a mistake because after he touched the wall he was really slow on the straight...in fact, one mistake cost you the win here and the drivers with no mistake finished 1st, 2nd and 3rd :P

In Watchtower, that's a different story...no city track, extremly wide track...maclape is still the man to beat, but after montslater I'm really looking forward to this :goodvibes:
Hello.
maclape

Post by maclape »

zgr wrote:In Watchtower, that's a different story...no city track, extremly wide track...
You better put sunk tyres in every corner. That track is gonna be a mess for compo purposes...
Skyrpon

Post by Skyrpon »

I think that in Makassar, in each curve need sunk tyre to limit it. If not, we can cut it accidentaly.

And in Mekka, this curve too.
Mekka curve.png
It's just my opinion...
zgr

Post by zgr »

RULES ;)
Look at Penalties and there is corner cutting and exceeded track limit penalties :)
I will look at it of course and on monday, when i post the login, also show you what corner cutting is (easy & serious offence)
Don't worry, I got it for Watchtower :P
Hello.
zgr

Post by zgr »

Sorry guys, I'm late :(

But Round 02 for the Indonesian Grand Prix on the Myangpur International Circuit
R02 - Myangpur Int. Circuit.png
Login is ready :)

IMPORTANT!!!
Also please download this gr and simply replace the old one!
New gr.zip
(780 Bytes) Downloaded 183 times
By the way, it's really hard to make a good broadcast of Australia because of the short replays, but I still working on it :)
Hello.
zgr

Post by zgr »

Remember guys, deadline at 23:59 UTC +1
~11 HOURS LEFT!!!
Hello.
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Started so good, finished so bad...tyre wear is really a thing on wet tracks, isn't it? :(
zgr

Post by zgr »

REPLAYS INDONESIAN GP
Puuh, what a race and what a result, never saw it coming. Congrats to all drivers for the first ever rain race in Formula Cup/FormulaGP history :clap:
Currently working on the video...the Australian GP, well, still W.I.P., I try to make it as fast as I can.

And in the zip I have the .txt-data, there you can see all fastest times, how many pit-stops and also the warnings and penalties we drivers "received".
Remember: 1st Warning --> 2nd Warning --> 3rd Warning --> 1st Penalty --> 2nd Penatly......
[attachment=0]R02 - IDN GP.png[/attachment]
I will update the standings later on the website :)
Attachments
R02 - IDN GP.png
Hello.
kuba

Post by kuba »

I would like to ask one question - is it coincidence that driver who wins was the only one knowing about extra chicanes on login track? I don't know how other guys, but I was quite surprised (and angry) when I saw that login track isn't the same one I trained on.
zgr

Post by zgr »

kuba wrote:I would like to ask one question - is it coincidence that driver who wins was the only one knowing about extra chicanes on login track? I don't know how other guys, but I was quite surprised (and angry) when I saw that login track isn't the same one I trained on.
Uff, well, in fact I changed the chicane because the chicane dangerous for too many corner cutting accidents. Myself, I just trained on the circuit in the pack aswell, just updated the login and raced the circuit (login-track) once...my only attempt you see, well but this is insignificant at this point. But if it's a problem for someone (post it here just like kuba did), I can update the pack for every circuit and for Watchtower this week, the login track will be the track you have in the pack.

Remember: Exceeded Track Limits, Corner Cutting, I will look at this things...when all four wheels are outside the white line, it's outside the track
Hello.
puttz

Post by puttz »

As a neutral outside observer, it is very bad form to give drivers a different track than they had to practice with. You should have provided the updated track to all drivers or just used the original track. It looks bad on you, too, because could appear that you may have been trying to gain an advantage by withholding information from the other drivers.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
zgr

Post by zgr »

puttz wrote:As a neutral outside observer, it is very bad form to give drivers a different track than they had to practice with. You should have provided the updated track to all drivers or just used the original track. It looks bad on you, too, because could appear that you may have been trying to gain an advantage by withholding information from the other drivers.
Well okay, I'm sorry about it then, it wasn't really intention to give me an unfair advantage :vsad: for this I upload the watchtower circuit you have in the pack and see, which tracks have to be updated and update the pack then later today..

For Myangpur I trained on the pack-track and do my race on the login aswell. That I won the race is, well, really a
coincidence, but again then, it's was not my intention and I'll fix it
Hello.
zgr

Post by zgr »

Great success on the video, just look at this:
Screenshot (393).png
I managed this, that NO cars appear as "ghosts". Cleary vision on every car. This really is a picture from the original video (no effect, not photoshopped)

And I also made some animation:
Screenshot (394).png
Screenshot (395).png
If I can manage it with university and work, i could upload it maybe tomorrow ;)
Hello.
zgr

Post by zgr »

What do you think?
At the moment without commentary... :ill:
Hello.
Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo »

zgr, should that "deadline for sign up" thing be taken seriously or is there still a chance to join the compo? cuz my brother asks ofc
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

GR Driver joined for a limited 2 race schedule (Australian and German GP) after the end of the deadline. So, I think the deadline is more a deadline for teams, but not for drivers. ;)

PGR.de and Destiny Racing have each one AI driver (aka, 1 free place). ECOLogic also have 1 AI driver, but then you'd have most likely to share your seat for GR Driver in Germany... :shhh:
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
zgr

Post by zgr »

RobertRacer wrote:GR Driver joined for a limited 2 race schedule (Australian and German GP) after the end of the deadline. So, I think the deadline is more a deadline for teams, but not for drivers. ;)

PGR.de and Destiny Racing have each one AI driver (aka, 1 free place). ECOLogic also have 1 AI driver, but then you'd have most likely to share your seat for GR Driver in Germany... :shhh:
GR Driver told me, that he want to drive for PGR at the German GP.
BUT if you want, you can join, not as a team, but as a driver. ECOlocig, Destiny, PGR (except German GP), or as USGP, R-S Team Austria, SpeedForm, Condor Alpha or Marcihno (if Heidfeld, Rosenberger, Mszostus, Diegasok, Nicolas/Roy will not compete in Watchtower). ;)
Hello.
Marcinho
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Marcinho »

Diegasok is fired immediately from Marcinho Motorsports.

Lorenzo will confirm joining later.
Sorry for my English :D
Marcinho Motorsports :: GeneRally Championship Association
Generally Touring Cars Challenge :: Season 6
Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo »

1. Lorenzo
2. POL
3. 0-170-170
4. lorenzo133@wp.pl
5. Marcinho Motorsports
zgr

Post by zgr »

Great, welcome back Lorenzo :bg:

Damn, this season will be good :goodvibes:
Hello.
kuba

Post by kuba »

Isn't deadline tomorrow? Where can we get updated track from?
zgr

Post by zgr »

It's today :)
For Watchtower I used the track from the pack, and tomorrow with the results I post the updated pack with login-tracks in it
Hello.
kuba

Post by kuba »

Was there published information about the round? About rain etc.
zgr

Post by zgr »

Didn't I post it? Blame me
But if I remember right, there is only the "sunny" track in the pack, so it will be sunny :) Give me 5 minutes, I'll post a picture :)

[EDIT]:
Saudi Arabian GP.png
Hello.
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

zgr, Abu Dhabi is sunny, too. :shhh:
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff