GRMC - GeneRally Manager Championship (Need Assistance)

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
Pisior_GRMC

GRMC - GeneRally Manager Championship (Need Assistance)

Post by Pisior_GRMC »

For over one year I am try to create a totally new idea of using GeneRally engine (and Excell for making countings).
My idea is to create a Manager Game (Like F1 Manager, or Grand Prix Manager I/II) and use GeneRally for it.
GRMC (Acronym of game) is PBF (Play by Forum [in developement]) game, located on Polish server (polish language and english (in pdevelopement). Idea of game is not to drive a car on track, but manage a very own Racing Team.
Sense of game is:
-Hiring a drivers (Bots with idividual statistics)
-Developing new parts for cars i team
-Contacting with sponsors (approx. 2000)
-Contacting with suppliers (Fuel, Tyres, spare parts etc.)
-etc...
And before the race:
-Ordering drivers
-Setting a car

I predict 18 series:
S (open wheel cars like formula)
GRMC - FIA
S1 - F1
S2 - Second division
S3 - Third dividion
SX - Extreme division
SO - Open

GRC (rallies like WRC)
GRWC - WRC
GREC - ERC (Europe)
GROC - Open

CCC - (Touring/Common Cars)
ICCC - WTCC
ECCC - ETCC
OCCC - Open

GT - (GT cars, like Porsche Supercup or DTM series)
SGT - Super GT
OGT - Open GT

RCT - (rallycross knock-out formula)
IRCT - International
ERCT - European
ORCT - Open

GC - GoKart
GCS - Serie 1
GCO - Open

What kind of assistance I need?
Because the game is huge, and I have to create regulations, graphics, sponsors, lot of files like budgets of sponsors and qualities of suppliers. I ask You for help in part, which lot of forum members are familiar:
TRACKMAKING & CARMAKING
Because there are lot of series, I need approx 100 GP like tracks, 50 rally specials, 20 GC tracks and lot more... Thing is the same in case of cars...
Because there is calendar for series (first test for S1 Series is on 5.10.10) and there is lot of things to do, I ask You for contact in PM, or E-mail.
Thanks Girls/Guys, and of course I Invite You to series when its start.

(Sorry for my horrible english)
Buka

Re: GRMC - GeneRally Manager Championship (Need Assistance)

Post by Buka »

Pisior_GRMC wrote:What kind of assistance I need?
Because the game is huge, and I have to create regulations, graphics, sponsors, lot of files like budgets of sponsors and qualities of suppliers. I ask You for help in part, which lot of forum members are familiar:
TRACKMAKING & CARMAKING
Because there are lot of series, I need approx 100 GP like tracks, 50 rally specials, 20 GC tracks and lot more... Thing is the same in case of cars...
Because there is calendar for series (first test for S1 Series is on 5.10.10) and there is lot of things to do, I ask You for contact in PM, or E-mail.
Thanks Girls/Guys, and of course I Invite You to series when its start.
But there are thousands of tracks and cars made already. Why do you need new? You just need to find that fit the best for your idea.

And speaking about the whole thing I only can say that it sounds very interesting.
Pisior_GRMC

Post by Pisior_GRMC »

Of course, there is a way to use existing tracks/cars, but I need premission to use it in GRMC. If carmakers and trackmakers give me premissions to use their producktions, this will solve my problem. So I beg You for it;p :bowdown:
daltoncarl

Post by daltoncarl »

that you can use anyones track and or car for anything unless specifically posted, or copyrighted.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

:shake: I think, that only if the author stated it somewhere here or in past or the addon was released here after 25th May. on other hands I don't know to precise details, how the season will be directed. :scratch: