Introductory subtopic?

Are you experiencing any issue while using this forum? Post it here!
x_titan_x

Introductory subtopic?

Post by x_titan_x »

I see there is no introductory topic/subtopic? there should really be one for, well, people like me who join.

BTW: I am new here. I was at one time on RSC, but i really did nothing of importance there, mostly cuz of time/and my pc being older than dirt (then, I got a new one now). O, and also forgetting my log in info, that was another reason. I made some cars and tracks that are not the greatest. Now however, I plan to become better in my spare time, but I have a very different schedule now, so hopefully that'll help.

Edit: I also am into RC, so right now I am currently trying to get back at making tracks and cars by making them, and RC is the basis for them all (so far) I am also going to make a website for my stuff, so when I get something done, I'll upload it here, get some constructive criticism, fix them up, and the final version will be found there

One thing I never understood was dithering, I think its called. Whats the best tutorial on it? And is it still as popular as I remember (basically if you didn't do it, your track was said to be crappie)
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: Introductory subtopic?

Post by Trigger Happy »

Hello, have nice time here with us!

Yes, here a similar topic is. :) In ''off-topic'' a sticky topic called ''Hello and welcome, friends!''. :bg:

And about dithering, it's one of hardest things to make it nice, tasteful and not boring/too strong. :shrug: Just training helps. But some hints may be in Darjo's videotutorials and in G.Marques' tutorial about using of external editors. ;)