Solved - Horizontal scroll bar

Are you experiencing any issue while using this forum? Post it here!
Buka

Solved - Horizontal scroll bar

Post by Buka »

Ok, here's the first problem. I don't know why but some categories of forum, for example tracks or utilities, are just too wide even for my wide-screen monitor and horizontal scroll bar appears. Can it be solved?
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

Re: Horizontal scroll bar

Post by Herbal »

I think everyone of us encountered this problem, but... To be honest, neither I know what causes that. Although I bet on mySQL, because I've got some problems with some characters too (ie. hook on c for Ivo's nick). This will be solved if we move to a better, unlimited server, but until then we have to live with it.
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Only on images do I have a scrollbar on my 1440x900 setup. So not everyone. :)
thegreatfalcon

Post by thegreatfalcon »

DXTR wrote:I think everyone of us encountered this problem, but... To be honest, neither I know what causes that. Although I bet on mySQL, because I've got some problems with some characters too (ie. hook on c for Ivo's nick). This will be solved if we move to a better, unlimited server, but until then we have to live with it.
Actually not mySQL's fault... It's just the database engine... it doesn't have anything to do with display of the things... Better would be to guess on a "bug" in the HTML code of the pages...
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Align problem when posting new messages

Post by TuomoH »

When I post a new message, there's a slight align problem with the current date and two view links moving to a wrong place. It's only during the redirect screen so it doesn't interfere much but it's still a bug.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

Re: Align problem when posting new messages

Post by Herbal »

TuomoH wrote:When I post a new message, there's a slight align problem with the current date and two view links moving to a wrong place. It's only during the redirect screen so it doesn't interfere much but it's still a bug.
I suppose the problem is in the forum engine, I should make an update/refresh at the files.
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Right now, I have a major left alignment issue (apologies that the image doesn't fit the rules, but I didn't want it distorted)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thegreatfalcon

Post by thegreatfalcon »

Wow... Can't believe how s**t is this forum engine :doh: DXTR, do something! ><
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

TGF, please be more polite, at least give DXTR the credit of getting a forum up very quickly for us to use.