Problem with the automatic merged topic when double reply

Are you experiencing any issue while using this forum? Post it here!
Kikwik

Problem with the automatic merged topic when double reply

Post by Kikwik »

Hello, I have a little problem to post my tracks on the forum !
I created a new topic to post my tracks, with pictures to show them. Then, as I have 6 tracks to add, I didn't have the place so I post a reply with pictures and all. But, the reply has merged with the first post and all my pictures wasn't in the right place !
The first picture I added was on the back of my post and the last picture at the top ! Same for all my tracks and files I added in general...
What can I do ? :shrug:
Thanks in advance ! :bsmile:

The Unofficial Archivist of GR1 - Founder of the GR Database
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: Problem with the automatic merged topic when double repl

Post by Trigger Happy »

It's set to prevent ''flooding'' of posts and attachments, unless followed by reply of another person (a sign of valid discussion) we can post into topic only 1 reply within 15 minutes, in the one reply you can attach max. 5 files (up to 2MB).

Basically unless the tracks have something common, it is strongly recommended each to be posted in separate topic. Otherwise in a pack [tpk], all in one zip archive, similarly you can operate with pictures, 1 picture can be used to preview not necessary only one of included tracks. :)
Kikwik

Re: Problem with the automatic merged topic when double repl

Post by Kikwik »

Ok, so I will put them in a pack. It will be more simple and I will put all my pictures in only one.

Thanks Trigger Happy ! :bsmile:

The Unofficial Archivist of GR1 - Founder of the GR Database